PDA

View Full Version : Nice job Gree

E-I
08-21-2013, 12:51 PM
Way to fix the XP issue and F- over some of your most active gemmers. Now we can score TONS of CP against them. Hahaha. I can't wait to start hitting them for 450 CP a pop.

I swear CJ is a camper too!

Colony Colonel
08-21-2013, 01:06 PM
I've never hit 450. 448 is my highest to date :(

pendentive
08-21-2013, 01:17 PM
Indeed.

You're assuming, of course, that those that "finished early" have lower stats than you, E-I.

:cool:

NinjaHonu
08-21-2013, 01:27 PM
I've never hit 450. 448 is my highest to date :(

Wow that's surprising CC for your level and stats. Anyone over level 160 you have a good chance of hitting 450 CP.

Colony Colonel
08-21-2013, 01:41 PM
I hit level 200's with low defence and get less points than if I hit a level 130 with defence similar to my attack.

I don't really understand their formula. but even then it varies between 270-448 CP :S

E-I
08-21-2013, 02:17 PM
Wow that's surprising CC for your level and stats. Anyone over level 160 you have a good chance of hitting 450 CP.

Just create a second account, never play with it except in war, and stick it in a top guild for wars and guild quests. Pretty soon you will have ridiculously high stats and an extremely low level. Then you just wait for the right target and pound away. There's no secret to it. Gree has perverse incentives. Leveling is the absolute worse thing you can do in this game. Gree knows it, but they are just too lazy to fix it.

sousas
08-21-2013, 02:54 PM
Will be fun to see who will be the first to boast 1 million attack strenght at level 50. :)

mmalkove
08-21-2013, 02:59 PM
This SUX! After I level up 4x spending $$$ to do it they fix it now. Why can't they fix the past experience? I leveled up 4 times, if I was only supposed to level up once take my 3 levels and 9 skill points away? It can't be that difficult. That's why it's important not to have it so screwed up when you start.

Not Happy, This is the second time I was screwed with experience by spending gems early in a LTQ. I say if you can't fix it for everybody don't fix it for anybody. Not really fair to those of us who were participating in the LTQ early is it?

E-I
08-21-2013, 03:08 PM
This SUX! After I level up 4x spending $$$ to do it they fix it now.

Thank you Gree. And now your CP will suck because you spent gems playing their game. Bang up job by the admins.

procsyzarc
08-21-2013, 03:33 PM
Once the event starts they should just let it run people have the choice to sit out if they choose and think the xp is too high but chaning mid event is crap.....We all knew it would happen though so not going to complain too much

Greybeard
08-21-2013, 03:47 PM
Gree'd, you truly suck! Giving in to the low level whiner babies and screwing all the rest of us who went ahead with the quest. Twice now! Don't know how much longer I am going to waste my time with this screwed up game!

E-I
08-21-2013, 03:48 PM
Once the event starts they should just let it run people have the choice to sit out if they choose and think the xp is too high but chaning mid event is crap.....We all knew it would happen though so not going to complain too much

That would almost be too fair. It would never work with Gree. Hahaha.

Kjctnorris
08-22-2013, 01:21 AM
I have nothing constructive to say, but I'm going to say it anyway - GREE, you guys are a bunch of douchebags. Your product was broken from day one. Your customers told you it was broken. You give NO feedback that you're taking a look at it. Only after you fix it do you announce anything at all, and you only do that so people will start buying gems for your garbage efforts.

Gweo
08-22-2013, 01:44 AM
Very shortsighted. Gree has done it twice now. Now we know if the xp gain is even slightly high people will complain and Gree might lower it. We better hold to our gems until the last minutes.

Johan -
08-22-2013, 02:00 AM
I have nothing constructive to say, but I'm going to say it anyway - GREE, you guys are a bunch of douchebags. Your product was broken from day one. Your customers told you it was broken. You give NO feedback that you're taking a look at it. Only after you fix it do you announce anything at all, and you only do that so people will start buying gems for your garbage efforts.

^^ x2!

With 2,5 days on the clock, players can be glad to finish 3/4 of the normal part. My LLP stopped the first day by lv.8 normal and is waiting till the boss event starts.
My HLP is still on schedule :) !

Sad part is that GREE lowered the XP again, benefitting all players who didn't start the quest yet. When you start something you must stick with that and not half way change it! downpart for them is, who starts now must use gems to finish the normal part as well as the complete heroic part.

When players decide to sit a quest out, it's up to them. You win some, you lose some...learning for the future..
I wil check the Itunes store again and maybe I can find a similar new game to start with, I get more and more tired of this strange behaviour.
I'm a daily player and put a lot of time and enough money in this game,..... but I think I need to change my play.
btw, today I received a message that again another member is going to retire from the game...

This month already many good players retired, I think this will be the trend for the coming months....

Danthorne
08-22-2013, 02:22 AM
Obviously Gree does not test their code before pushing it out there. Its the only rational answer. These situations happen way too often for it to be anything else. But still we play, lol.

Hersh
08-22-2013, 02:36 AM
While I agree that it's stupid and completely unfair, did noone learn from last time??

And thanks for letting me know when they changed it, I sat out both times, and now I'm using gems to catch up to all you overzealous folks, again! Yay me! Boo gree! :)

Johan -
08-22-2013, 02:52 AM
Obviously Gree does not test their code before pushing it out there. Its the only rational answer. These situations happen way too often for it to be anything else. But still we play, lol.

Problem is: "we" all complain, but not act on it! I said it already many times before, instead of spending less real money in the game, we only spend more real money in this game.

GREE keeps messing up and we just accept it.
Rational answer would be, when GREE really would care, they would make sure that they test everything first before sending it to us. by not doing that they show us clearly that they don't respect us!

By bringing out a wrong LTQ or wrong event and when they change that half way, than they in fact are stealing real money from the players who already started with the quests/events, simple math.. see us as addicts, we have no choice and they know that.., deep inside we want to stop playing, but simply cannot..

Would be nice if other game designers read this forum and that they bring out a new similar game very soon! Than it's for me immediately good bye to GREE.

larrydavid
08-22-2013, 03:43 AM
I am convinced that this was planned by Gree, not even the worst coder in the world would make this dumb of a mistake twice in a row. uh-duhhhh, xp=gold, no wait, xp=1,000, duhhhhh

Why on earth would they want to raise everyone's level? Easy, higher levels = less CP during wars and thus more gems.

anchlovi
08-22-2013, 03:59 AM
I am convinced that this was planned by Gree, not even the worst coder in the world would make this dumb of a mistake twice in a row. uh-duhhhh, xp=gold, no wait, xp=1,000, duhhhhh

Why on earth would they want to raise everyone's level? Easy, higher levels = less CP during wars and thus more gems.

Conspiracies :cool:

Hersh
08-22-2013, 04:01 AM

Here's what I honestly think their reasoning is (if they are as short sighted as 90%of the forum users believe)

-Realease LTQ
-Unobservant people, HLPs, and "die-hard LTQers (must complete them all!), begin LTQ, many burning through gems
-Many people boycott LTQ
-Gree changes xp
-People that sat out of LTQ burn through gems to make up time
-People that began on time burn through more gems to complete the LTQ they've already invested xx levels and gems on

I think it's just a short sighted scam to get gems in a hurry, and all us damn addicts keep buying into it, one way or another

sister morphine
08-22-2013, 04:08 AM
Problem is: "we" all complain, but not act on it! I said it already many times before, instead of spending less real money in the game, we only spend more real money in this game.

GREE keeps messing up and we just accept it.
Rational answer would be, when GREE really would care, they would make sure that they test everything first before sending it to us. by not doing that they show us clearly that they don't respect us!
You're right of course, but sadly egos will always want that next big prize. Even if some kind of player action could be put in place, such as agreement to play one cycle (ie from the end of one war to the end of the following one) totally gem free it would only take a single dissenting voice to cause a collapse. Gree knows that, and they know people will still play despite the bugs and screw-ups. Testing costs money, so why spend that if players will moan and grumble and talk about boycotts and the like, but play on anyway.

Greybeard
08-22-2013, 08:48 AM

You are exactly right, this wasn't a "mistake"! They know exactly what they are doing! They managed to kill two birds with one stone. 1. Made "some" people level quicker= spend more gems in war to get the same points and 2. Make the late starters spend gems out the wazoo to finish the LTQ. Pretty soon, all this milking is going to kill the cash cow! Just have to figure out how to get off this addiction train!

Jerusalem
08-22-2013, 09:04 AM
You are exactly right, this wasn't a "mistake"! They know exactly what they are doing! They managed to kill two birds with one stone. 1. Made "some" people level quicker= spend more gems in war to get the same points and 2. Make the late starters spend gems out the wazoo to finish the LTQ. Pretty soon, all this milking is going to kill the cash cow! Just have to figure out how to get off this addiction train!

Don't fret. Like all trends, something better will come along to draw your attention and money. In the meantime, you'll likely keep feeding Gree.