PDA

View Full Version : Soul sucker crash

mackie
08-24-2013, 12:55 PM
After I defeat the soul sucker on level 4 the games freezes and I have to close and log back on. Has happened 4 times. Even tho I defeat him I get no payoff.

C-Clone
08-24-2013, 01:18 PM
I have the same problem on iPhone 4 but have no issue with ipad. It happened to me when I would raid someone to trigger boss, then go straight in to kill him. I found that if I travel back to my village before attacking the boss that it doesn't freeze after killing him.

FisK
08-24-2013, 01:22 PM
Sent in a support ticket with as many details as possible

Ingame:
Menu -> More... -> Help -> Contact Support

(Using the ingame support system will automatically add your player ID and other technical data to the support ticket, so GREE knows who to help)

dbailey30
08-24-2013, 01:27 PM
This happens on some devices (iPhone 4 for sure) when you raid/attack someone and kill the boss before you see the raid/attack result scene. It is as simple as exiting out of the boss screen and going back in and killing him after the raid is done.

You are getting units/gold/XP/and the credit of killing the boss though, it is just generally hard to tell which unit.

Person
08-24-2013, 01:55 PM
Close the attack win or any quest windows before you kill it

Tigertiger55
08-24-2013, 03:18 PM
Especially important to follow the above advice if the boss triggers when raiding a juicy manor.