PDA

View Full Version : Issue with being awarded Spear Guardian of Aramachus (Ticket # 826445)

chbranch
08-25-2013, 12:45 PM
Being a long time member of the forums, I hate to do this, but the blatant disregard on issuing a reward unit that was not issued because of a simple Gree error is absolutely astonishing. Now, I get a response back(after 6 emails) that the event is over so the reward unit can not be given, which i know is incorrect. I contacted you BEFORE the event was over and you contacted me back AFTER the event. So the whole time I couldn't get the unit awarded anyway!? And it was your mistake!? I achieved the criteria for being awarded the Spear Guardian of Aramachus. All the units are in my inventory. What is the problem!? CJ54 or Sirius, can you PLEASE look into this for me. It's just more of the principle now. Thanks.

sister morphine
08-25-2013, 01:40 PM
As I thought :( its undeniable that you won all the units necessary to be awarded this prize. I checked them out myself.

C'mon Gree; do the right thing

Kbiancamano
08-26-2013, 04:09 PM
Same thing happened to me. I contacted them during the LTQ and I kept getting a response that I wasn't eligible to get the spear guardian because I hadn't defeated Aramachus 50 times. I explained repeatedly,
including by sending screen shots of the quests that the spear guardian was the reward for accumulating the 9 retainers and had nothing to do with 50 wins. 3 times in a row I got the response above and the
4th time I got the response you got - too bad the LTQ is over if the server doesn't automatically give you the unit you are out of luck.

I think the issue arose due to a crappy internet connection on a plane (which I explained to Gree), but it
is annoying because I used gems that I bought for real $$ to complete the quest.