PDA

View Full Version : Lack of communication

Darth Randy
08-27-2013, 03:19 PM
When Sirius first came onto the scene it was very encouraging. Not only that, but in game tickets for me at least seem to enjoy a brief period of rather quick and satisfactory conclusions.

Lately none of that is true.

Issue after issue pile up here on the forums while nearly every player has some sort of shared concern in game.

The lack of response either via posts in these forums or through in game actions is getting disheartening. It shows possibly a company financially unable or unwilling to keep lines of communication with its community open.

Even when some ghost 'fix' gets put in, people dont know how it happened, why it happened or who it should have happened to.

Just talk to us for pete's sake! The people who post here care enough to take the time to type, should'nt Gree as well?

Valid or
08-27-2013, 04:05 PM
Strange thing is, After reading over there other game forums...it seems like we get the short end of the stick at times.
There are staff from gree still posting, and getting things done. But hear at times, I think they forget about us.

aphroKEN
08-27-2013, 05:27 PM
New employees are always more enthusiastic. Then they ceebs.

Beach Head
08-27-2013, 10:29 PM

E-I
08-28-2013, 05:31 AM
As long as people keep spending gems, Gree doesn't care about its customers. Plain and simple.

It's all a dream
08-28-2013, 06:08 AM
As long as people keep spending gems, Gree doesn't care about its customers. Plain and simple.

I dont believe its not caring. Good communication is always the hardest part. But the lack of communication is acceptable if there was no reason to complain about the product.
A full stop in spending is nearly impossible. A big stop in spending has been done months ago, which lead to several (small) changes.

The one thing I really would like to see is that the next event has no bugs. Since this will be the raid boss i have little hope. Therefore Gree, make sure you are ready to communicate. Thank you!

It's all a dream
08-28-2013, 06:53 AM
I really learned from this :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-hGDlifwhg