PDA

View Full Version : GREE IS NOT SUPPORTING EVERYONE WITH UPDATES , will you be next !!!

Col
08-29-2013, 11:38 PM
GREE IS NOT SUPPORTING EVERYONE WITH UPDATES , will you be next !!!

GREE have stopped supporting New Zealand with game updates...

I can NOT get any new updates for any Gree games I play , I go to update my game from the Apple app store , and get a message saying its no longer available , Then I ask Gree and they say they no longer support New Zealand !!

I've been playing this game since the start and am a BIG GEM user , and they do this to me !! I've spent THOUSANDS on this game !!

Most Top Teams probably Know of me as LEVI , level 160 , stats well into the 2 Millions ...

I Can NOT help my Guild in any Guild Quests or events ... I do get to do some of the LTQ's , but normally Gree cuts me off just before I finish them ... wtf !!!

PLEASE Sort it out Gree before I get booted from my top TEAM !!

Anybody else have this issue ?

If they are doing this to New Zealand , it will only be a matter of time before they stop supporting other countries ...

Show your support and complain to Gree about this , it's supposed to be a worldwide game ..

Valid or
08-29-2013, 11:49 PM
I am not 100% sure on this...but your problem sounds like a political problem more than anything.(politics is not a good subject anywhere)
I am going to guess a problem between your government, and the government where gree has its head office.
A policy issue, most likely your government and gree's(home) have different opinions on e-commerce.
No clue what you could do.
Where I live in Canada it happens all the time between Quebec and the rest of Canada. Different policy's. lost count how meny times I see "except Quebec" or "not available in Quebec" when reading the fine print on things.
I feel for ya. Shame you can't download from a separate source than the App Store for updates.

Warmonger
08-30-2013, 12:38 AM
Are you not able to sign up to the US iTunes Store?

King Ben
08-30-2013, 01:52 AM
Not au fait with technology but will still suggest. Is there option like proxy for ITunes connection?

sunfire
08-30-2013, 03:08 AM
My suggestion download VPN software into ur iPhone...u will be able to purchase n update. This is what we do in other countries...n is very useful. Anonymizer try it. I have downloaded n helps me a lot.

procsyzarc
08-30-2013, 03:59 AM
Delete and download from purchased still works. Failing that create a US iTunes account.

It is ironic MW and KA are no longer surported in NZ (this changed when Gree purchased Funzio btw just till two patches ago updates still worked) but CC and MQ still are available. Their new game Dragons Relm is even available in NZ and its not even out in the states yet.

Seems to be a Japan/New Zealand issue since I find its not just Gree but a lot of Japanese games aren't available

Bohemian
08-30-2013, 04:47 AM
Change your store to UNited States n payment NONE. N abradacabra u should able to update your KA. Dont forget after updating back to ur original country setting n payment method.

Col
08-30-2013, 07:53 PM
Thank you for the Info ....

This is what I did ..

I've started a New ITunes account , with the Country being America ...
I needed a New Email address , Name , postal address & Credit card details ... I 'm lucky a member from my Team gave me there details ....
Then deleted Current Modern War game that I couldn't play as didn't have latest update ..
Then Uploaded New Modern War Game ..

Started game and Have New Update , With Gold still in my account , buildings and stats still ok .. But I did loose over 60Million in building collections I'd missed ... and 6 hour of WARS !!

Then changed ITunes account back to my original , and all still Good ...

Thanks Heaps to everyone that Helped out with Reply's ..

AND GREE YOU SHOULD BE DISCUSTED IN YOUR CUSTOMER RELATIONS !!!!!!!!!!

Schar
08-30-2013, 08:55 PM
Yep, same problem. You can open iTunes accounts without credit cards, just need to trigger the action from a free download and sign up as part of that process. Plenty of google pages describe the process in detail. To get an address, chose a random location via Google Maps!

I have both NZ and US accounts on different email addresses. I can still purchase gems via my NZ account (really!!!) but just cannot patch via it; so have to switch. I normally patch via the PC client anyhow as that way I can back up the old version in case of snafu patches (v2.0 almost got rolled back, but wanted the raid bosses; may roll back after this for the next LTQ as it was more stable).

Sirius
08-30-2013, 09:22 PM
Please contact support folks if you don't mind for any issues. Also there are all sorts of various reasons why an app is not out for 'x' region/country. Please try to dig a little deeper on reason why instead of creating threads such as these.

Thanks!

/closed