PDA

View Full Version : @SIRIUS: Orbs... will they dissappear after the event or stay in the guild vault?

P4TR1C14N
08-30-2013, 04:47 AM
Hi Sirius,

Can we get an official answer on following question.

- Do the collected orbs that are donated to the guild, stay in the vault after the event or will they dissappear?

Why the question... during a certain (let's say beta), it was stated orbs will disappear after the event.

Thanks for providing an official answer as this influences tactics a lot and there is no information about it in your opening thread off the event.

Thanks in advance.

KLO
08-30-2013, 05:14 AM
Next raid boss event would be a different colored orb. I can't speak for SIRIUS, but unless I'm mistaken they will either disappear or just become useless after this event is over.

Bohemian
08-30-2013, 07:45 AM
How do u know KLO ? Any reference from Gree about this matter ?
Dont want this become obsolete for next raid boss or buy more orb if this can still be use

KLO
08-30-2013, 08:22 AM
How do u know KLO ? Any reference from Gree about this matter ?
Dont want this become obsolete for next raid boss or buy more orb if this can still be use

Just common sense really. When orbs were first introduced there was a picture of many different colored orbs. Also, it specifically says on the donate orbs screen that ethereal orbs (blue ones) will expire when the raid boss event is over.

P4TR1C14N
08-30-2013, 09:29 AM
Sirius.... Can you update us please? Thanks in advance.

l3lade2
08-30-2013, 10:11 AM
They have specified before that Orbs will disappear after each event. Whether they will indeed colour them differently I don't know, there was a graphic with different coloured orbs, they may just reset the values, either way during the previous update when Orbs were released it specifically stated that they were valid for 1 raid boss only and would be reset after each event.

Euchred
08-30-2013, 10:14 AM
I have this image but something doesn't seem quite right....

http://i.imgur.com/uByaf0sl.jpg

l3lade2
08-30-2013, 10:16 AM
I have this image but something doesn't seem quite right....

http://i.imgur.com/uByaf0sl.jpg

I know what you mean....those horns are just wrong.

justsomedood5
08-30-2013, 10:40 AM
That's such a great screenshot. "Keep it short and sweet, because these dummies won't read!"

RandomUser
08-30-2013, 10:41 AM
My favorite line is, "No one will read more than that."

Euchred
08-30-2013, 10:48 AM

The really funny part is that I literally didn't read it until I read this thread and thought oh I think I have an old screen cap of this. Only upon further inspection did I actually notice what it said

Shadows
08-30-2013, 01:30 PM
Just common sense really. When orbs were first introduced there was a picture of many different colored orbs. Also, it specifically says on the donate orbs screen that ethereal orbs (blue ones) will expire when the raid boss event is over.

This /\ /\ From the beginning, even when we had no clue what the raid bosses really were and how the orbs were gonna be used, Gree was telling us that the orbs would expire after the event and that differnet colored orbs were used for different bosses... so listen to KLO pls....

sousas
08-30-2013, 04:20 PM

Mine is "coming soon"...

It's all a dream
08-31-2013, 02:01 AM
Did you read sirius explanation on raid boss? Nothing about orbs disappearing. Yes i know it has been stated before that they will disappear, it still says so in orb donation page. However i read in Sirius post that in the next update we can buy orbs with gems. With orbs changing all the time this sounds like a recepy for bugs.

Sirius, CJ or whomever from Gree. Please communicate properly on this issue. Thank you.

hellhound604
08-31-2013, 01:05 PM
I can see a huge number of complaints after the orb event is finished about people complaining that their orbs are gone, in spite of numerous warnings when you donate orbs and other places, that it only counts for the current event.

The_
08-31-2013, 01:09 PM
I can see a huge number of complaints after the orb event is finished about people complaining that their orbs are gone, in spite of numerous warnings when you donate orbs and other places, that it only counts for the current event.

yea this seems to be a problem.

Vile Lynn
08-31-2013, 03:32 PM
Why do you care if they stay or go?

[DW] maretzky
08-31-2013, 04:34 PM
Orbs will expire. It's clearly stated in game - when you click "donate" at orbs