PDA

View Full Version : Wow, really GREE?

Hersh
08-30-2013, 04:24 AM
So of course, I'm sending in a ticket every time I don't receive one of my boss prizes. After a couple hours into and read my email, and lo and behold! Gree has responded! Apparently, even though people still aren't receiving prizes, the issue has been fixed, and I should go read the FAQ about how the raid boss works before I complain and send in tickets? My issue is closed.

Are you freaking serious? That's the worst customer service ever! How about you actually read my ticket, instead of basically calling me stupid, and then ignoring me! That was worse than not responding to my ticket for godssake.

Fix the damn issue; get new customer service reps, that are worth a damn, thanks.

/rant off

sister morphine
08-30-2013, 04:28 AM
So of course, I'm sending in a ticket every time I don't receive one of my boss prizes. After a couple hours into and read my email, and lo and behold! Gree has responded! Apparently, even though people still aren't receiving prizes, the issue has been fixed, and I should go read the FAQ about how the raid boss works before I complain and send in tickets? My issue is closed.

Are you freaking serious? That's the worst customer service ever! How about you actually read my ticket, instead of basically calling me stupid, and then ignoring me! That was worse than not responding to my ticket for godssake.

Fix the damn issue; get new customer service reps, that are worth a damn, thanks.

/rant off
I think they sacked the chimpanzees, and replaced then with moody teenagers whose standard response is "bite me" or "whatever, dude" :rolleyes:

It's all a dream
08-30-2013, 05:43 AM
I think they sacked the chimpanzees, and replaced then with moody teenagers whose standard response is "bite me" or "whatever, dude" :rolleyes:

too funny!

Gree must do social work ;)

E-I
08-30-2013, 05:44 AM
Gree customers service is abysmal. There is no denying that.

sister morphine
08-30-2013, 05:52 AM
Gree customers service is abysmal. There is no denying that.
Once in a while they're great, to be fair. But it does seem to be a lottery at times. A question I asked about the wrong prizes in the last LTQ got a response that the event was over. At the time I think it had over 22 hours left to run! :D

KM KAge
08-30-2013, 08:39 AM
Once in a while they're great, to be fair. But it does seem to be a lottery at times. A question I asked about the wrong prizes in the last LTQ got a response that the event was over. At the time I think it had over 22 hours left to run! :D
Got the same response about all rewards being done and the event was over. There were still 3+ hours left. Must have been a time zone issue.

AndOne707
08-30-2013, 11:00 AM
Our guild just spend over 3000 gems in one of the boss events. Of course we have nothin to show for.
We are done with this event, no point in wasting $$$!$! When prices aren't being handle properly.
Too many bugs, we aren't here to be the beta testing as we spent good money during this event. It was good till we found flaws on which cost us gems.

Eddard KFF
08-30-2013, 11:36 AM
I scored more than 25 million points and they said "sorry you have to score more than 750 000 to get a prize" uuhh.. hello! 25000000 > 750000!!
Same goes for most my guild members. All big scores an NO rewards. Did you guys run out of them or what?

Sirius
08-30-2013, 12:07 PM
Please submit another ticket. We are investigating the issue further in regards to the rewards.

AndOne707
08-30-2013, 12:24 PM
Please submit another ticket. We are investigating the issue further in regards to the rewards.
Thank you for your replied. I have sent 3 different tickets and non of them have been answer.

Skyraiders
08-30-2013, 12:31 PM
I dont know why everyone is suprised????...HELLO.......ITS GREE!

sister morphine
08-30-2013, 12:43 PM
I dont know why everyone is suprised????...HELLO.......ITS GREE!
Too funny. Make that your sig :cool:

Hersh
08-30-2013, 01:24 PM

Thank you for your response Sirius, I will continue to submit tickets, if only to feel like I am doing something about it. Now if only the reps would stop auto-closing them and telling me to read the rules :P

procsyzarc
08-30-2013, 01:28 PM

Why? They don't even read them. I can find at least 5 responses form Gree in the last couple of months were they haven't even read the ticket and just replied with generic bull**** that had nothing to do with the question being asked.

AndOne707
08-30-2013, 01:33 PM
They should offer an admin or a case manager email for replies of this nature. I just received the most BS response on a game issue. This doesn't help things at all, it makes them a lot more complicate it.

[JAG] Ryan
08-30-2013, 02:18 PM
What do you expect?, lol. There is no gems ticket boost, so why should they respond on time and even spend time with reading.

I wouldn't wonder if we soon see some added buttons next to the contact support one. Like 50 gems (issue solved within 7 days), 100 gems (issue solved within 1 day) and 500 gems for the hardcore bro's where the issue is solved within 15 mins.

And honestly, i don't know if i wouldn't hit that button from time to time, lol

E-I
08-30-2013, 02:22 PM

Sirius,
And hours later, I got the same message. So you are investigating this issue, but you are instructing your customer service staff to continue closing emails without reading them? This is truly infuriating and insulting.

I bought several mountains for this event. Can I get my money back if you don't give out the properly earned units? Or do I need to contact Itunes and get the charges reversed?

Sirius
08-30-2013, 02:38 PM
Folks lets try to keep things civil. I understand how up setting the issue can be. Everyone will get the rewards they've earned. Please give the developers sometime to look into and get things sorted out.

Thanks!

Jerusalem
08-30-2013, 02:39 PM
Actually expecting more than a modicum of respect from Gree's customer service and hoping they'll care is equivalent to demanding quality customer support from your local meth dealer when something goes wrong.

Gree's true customers are its gem players, but those gem players are largely addicts who, despite wanting to quit after every egregious provocation, will come back without fail knowing they'll still be treated like...

Jerusalem
08-30-2013, 02:52 PM
Everyone will get the rewards they've earned.

Sirius,

Based on personal experience with your customer support, that foregoing statement of yours is likely open to multiple interpretations within your very esteemed organization. You say one thing, customer service says another, and the developers are doing the complete opposite.

Being on the same page should be at the top of your list as to organizational goals.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
08-30-2013, 03:21 PM
Folks lets try to keep things civil. I understand how up setting the issue can be. Everyone will get the rewards they've earned. Please give the developers sometime to look into and get things sorted out.

Thanks!

Thanks. I've sent tickets in each time a reward was not given, and will continue to do so as soon as I notice, so that the code flaw will be easier to find. (Since a whole time-stamp and other data is automatically included with each support ticket sent it, getting it in RIGHT when it happens are as close to it makes it easiest on your end)

I did get a response back indicating that there is an error in the coding that says the unit was not rewarded, but that it actually did appear in my inventory. But Since the loot drop-unit rewarded is random, I don't know which one I got, or if I did get it, so to be sure I'll continue to send in tickets.

Will that work and help?

Cola3
08-30-2013, 03:38 PM
I usually get great response/service from GREE....but the last one I had they sent me a survey for a ticket they haven't answered.....lol

Rawrimabear
08-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Actually expecting more than a modicum of respect from Gree's customer service and hoping they'll care is equivalent to demanding quality customer support from your local meth dealer when something goes wrong.

Gree's true customers are its gem players, but those gem players are largely addicts who, despite wanting to quit after every egregious provocation, will come back without fail knowing they'll still be treated like...

That's it. You can close down the forums now, this is the best response anyone could ever write. The sad thing is, it wouldn't be half as funny if it weren't true.

KM KAge
08-31-2013, 01:01 PM

Thanks!Obviously "get the rewards they've earned" has a different meaning. Tickets just closed without rewards being awarded. I get at least 9 million hit points per kill yet the generated message says no reward as I need at least 750,000 points.

l3lade2
08-31-2013, 01:04 PM
We just completed a level 100 boss, it didn't advance us from 1/5 to 2/5, the same bug lots of people aer reporting.

GREE's response to ticket was incredibly fast, inside 10 minutes. Basically they saw the words "Raid Boss" in the message, and just replied with "Closed, passed to engineers, please see Sirius' post to understand how Raid Bosses work".

This is true genius at it's best.

Edit : GREE for future reference, do just give some thought to the following; How can something be passed along for further investigation...and the matter at hand be closed? Just because that 1 person has finished looking at it, the issue hasn't been closed if you've passed it to a colleague (which you probably haven't but hey ho seperate issue). Just some food for thought.

King Ben
09-01-2013, 08:16 AM
Folks, apologies for deviating from the problem in this thread. The spirit of my post is in line with the subject title of this thread thus I have taken the liberty to post it here.

Sirius, I refer you to your response to another thread on Gree is not supporting updates in some countries, which I have extracted below. The other thread has been closed so no further comments allowed. I do not understand your perspective when you asked the thread starter to dig a little deeper on reason rather than starting "threads like these". Customers are not always right, granted. It is in your rights to point them to the right channel to obtain answers. It is also a very good opportunity for you to assure and educate the forum folks the many reasons for not having support for x countries and the right channel to go to. Telling the customer that s/he should have tried to find out more before creating a thread shows that you do not empathize with the feeling of your customer in such situation. It is also downright high handed, unnecessary, uncalled for and unprofessional.

I want to make sure you understand how a bystander like me, whom is a paying customer but one insignificant in the grand scheme of things, feel when I see these exchanges. Yes, the player's problem may be easily solved if s/he raises a problem ticket, but your attitude and act does not augur well for you as a representative of your company.

*** extracted comments ***
Please contact support folks if you don't mind for any issues. Also there are all sorts of various reasons why an app is not out for 'x' region/country. Please try to dig a little deeper on reason why instead of creating threads such as these.

Thanks!

/closed

Jerusalem
09-01-2013, 10:57 AM
GREE for future reference, do just give some thought to the following; How can something be passed along for further investigation...and the matter at hand be closed? Just because that 1 person has finished looking at it, the issue hasn't been closed if you've passed it to a colleague (which you probably haven't but hey ho seperate issue). Just some food for thought.

With actual money being consumed and lost in these "missing" wins, and failing delivery of the advertised unit(s), this is ripe for a Class Action Lawsuit:

The problem is widespread, affecting many players who use gems;
People have paid to play;
Gree has failed to deliver;
Notices of Gree's failure to deliver (a spate of them) have been sent in the form of documented tickets; and
No correction is taken or remedy provided.

It's called Unjust Enrichment in legal terms. Look it up, Gree.

It's all a dream
09-01-2013, 11:31 AM
With actual money being consumed and lost in these "missing" wins, and failing delivery of the advertised unit(s), this is ripe for a Class Action Lawsuit:

The problem is widespread, affecting many players who use gems;
People have paid to play;
Gree has failed to deliver;
Notices of Gree's failure to deliver (a spate of them) have been sent in the form of documented tickets; and
No correction is taken or remedy provided.

It's called Unjust Enrichment in legal terms. Look it up, Gree.

good luck with a suit. it has been thought about before by MW guys. literally researched everything. Dont think they ever did it. were a lot of issues surrounding it. If you want to know talk to Ferr or some other topplayers in MW.

shaman01
09-01-2013, 04:43 PM
i missed out on so many prizes and sent in so many tickets which all of them got ignored. i spend lots of gems too

E-I
09-01-2013, 06:01 PM
i missed out on so many prizes and sent in so many tickets which all of them got ignored. i spend lots of gems too

That is the way it goes with Gree.

Jerusalem
09-01-2013, 08:57 PM
good luck with a suit. it has been thought about before by MW guys. literally researched everything. Dont think they ever did it. were a lot of issues surrounding it. If you want to know talk to Ferr or some other topplayers in MW.

Luck isn't required. There are class action law firms that live off this stuff. There shouldn't be any legal hurdles to instituting a complaint in federal district court or prevailing for that matter. The question is whether a firm thinks there's enough profit from settlement to make it worth its while, since class action firms assume the litigation costs of a class action, not the plaintiffs.

charlieka
09-02-2013, 06:27 AM
This is why Gree is giving away such a huge reward with bonus....so we can all beta test the event for them. Did anyone else notice how the early guild events had final units with huge stats and great bonuses....Then after several guild events, as the bugs and glitches got worked out, the bonuses stopped. For new events, Gree needs to give out heavy incentives so everyone will jump into the event and just live with the glitches. If this were a small prize, guilds would have quit way earlier. With the prize at hand, guilds are continuing to spend their way through the glitches. It's frustrating for the mild gem spenders because they get squashed by the bonus units. My stats are 7.7X my level. Remember when that used to be good? Now it seems to be average. Bummer.