PDA

View Full Version : GREE need help with non resolved issue.

AndOne707
08-30-2013, 01:30 PM
Hello folks,
Ticket number is as follow (ticket #874288)
As a consumer, I try to be as patience as possible on getting things resolved. Aside the fact that your staff takes quite the time to resolve issues (at times they do not even acknowledge them). It's quite frustrating to get a response in which solves nothing.
The reply I received in regards of the boss event was to dispute the charges via iTunes instead of getting credit or compensate it as a customer.
I could of taken those steps from the beginning if I didn't want to give your staff the benefit of the doubt.
How can you stand by some of the responses your staff gives at times is beyond me.
Who can you contact aside "support" when the answer given isn't sufficient to begin with. ??
Do you make my gaming experience delightful or bitter by giving me the round around in an email?
Sirius or any of the admin group, I need you guys to intervene in this situation. A better training of your "support staff" needs to go as well with some of their replies.

pendentive
08-30-2013, 02:03 PM
Well, considering you are lacking any specifics...ticket number, etc....I'm not sure GREE will be taking care of you anytime soon.

*shrug*

Getting a canned response from GREE is practically part of the game now. LOL

I suggest having a sense of humor about it or moving on. After all, if you're not having fun, it's probably not worth it.

My 0.02
YMMV

AndOne707
08-30-2013, 02:10 PM
Thank you!! Of course the goal is to always have FUN.
I have edited my OP for GREE to look into it.
Some of the responses are unreal and I have become a victim of it lol. Always read threads about it, and now I totally understand since this just took place.

Sirius
08-30-2013, 02:35 PM
Hiyas,

I've passed your issue along to the team to look into.

AndOne707
08-30-2013, 02:54 PM
Hiyas,

I've passed your issue along to the team to look into.
Thank you Sirius !!!!