PDA

View Full Version : What is GREE doing about all of these unrewarded Raid Bosses?

Vile Lynn
08-31-2013, 03:30 PM
:::another ticket sent into support:::

This is getting frustrating making 750,000++ points on the L100 Raid Boss & spending gems on refills just to get a pop-up saying I don't get a reward! Wha?
Big problem here... I want my rewards, please, and I'm tired of wasting my time sending in tickets.

Do we need to keep sending in tickets for every missed reward?
I hope we will eventually get our missing rewards!

A blanket 50-200 gem "I'm sorry" gift isn't going to cut it. These kind of units cannot be bought with 200gems.

What is GREE doing about this? Is there a fix in the works?

Please let us know. Thanks.

E-I
08-31-2013, 03:51 PM
What is GREE doing about all of these unrewarded Raid Bosses?

So far, not a damn thing. :p

Person
08-31-2013, 04:16 PM
So far, not a damn thing. :p

And most likely, say oops sowwy, we'll have it fixed next time!

MrsSith
08-31-2013, 04:27 PM
I've just had a reply to a ticket:
" It appears as though you are getting your prizes, but there is a glitch coming from our code which is causing the confusion on how that appears on your side. We appreciate your patience, thanks so much!"

Valid or
08-31-2013, 09:40 PM
Just got a reply from gree. All it said was we are looking into this issue, thank you for your.... Ticket closed...
On the bright side, I don't think it was a canned response, I believe they took the time to read My ticket. I defiantly think it was a form letter..but I believe they added in the response.

Shadows
09-01-2013, 01:21 AM
Seeing as how I received pretty much the same response for the same problem, I'm going out on a limb and saying it was pretty canned...

It's all a dream
09-01-2013, 05:50 AM
Prepare yourself for a 50 gems sorry pay-off

It's all a dream
09-01-2013, 05:51 AM
Just got a reply from gree. All it said was we are looking into this issue, thank you for your.... Ticket closed...
On the bright side, I don't think it was a canned response, I believe they took the time to read My ticket. I defiantly think it was a form letter..but I believe they added in the response.

Lol i got 4 of those this morning. And one wasnt even about the raid boss!

maxmeetpi
09-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Lol i got 4 of those this morning. And one wasnt even about the raid boss!
Probably when the events finished and then we might get a reply saying hopefully the issue has been resolved.

maxmeetpi
09-01-2013, 09:50 AM
Probably when the events finished and then we might get a reply saying hopefully the issue has been resolved.

Shame you gree. Found yet another way of defrauding your customers, and a great way to attract new players ripping them off.

sister morphine
09-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Shame you gree. Found yet another way of defrauding your customers, and a great way to attract new players ripping them off.
It's a toss up as to whether this, or getting yet another Undead Crawler on the scratcher is a bigger irritant ;)

AndOne707
09-01-2013, 01:50 PM
The latest answer I'm getting is to contact apple support for an app developers fault on software issues. Apple takes the hit, while they enjoy beta testing on others. Awesome!!!

Alexius
09-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Maybe they'll compensate us with more XP, because thats not a punishment.....

Valid or
09-01-2013, 02:15 PM
With all the tickets they have received, and the posts hear...thought we would have heard something by now.
But I guess if they don't know wht is causing it and are still trying to find out,then there is nothing to say to us. Positive or negative, so we hang and wait..or is that hang to dry..then wait...

Colony Colonel
09-01-2013, 02:22 PM
there is no such thing as 'unrewarded units' when you fight an epic boss the chance of receiving a unit is Common, Uncommon and Rare. So if you are unlucky and don't receive a rare or uncommon you at least receive a common unit.

in the raid boss most of the boss rewards are Epic, Rare, Uncommon. This means that you are not guaranteed a reward. Some of the bosses do have Epic, Rare and Common so you are guaranteed a reward.

Dionysos
09-01-2013, 03:45 PM
If gree thinks they are getting away by giving us 50-100 gems they are wrong. I don't want gems replied I want my units and they better give me a splash screens to prove it. Missing 3 now that's not much compared to my guild mates some off them have already send in 8 or 9 tickets
Dionysos
Dutch Guild & Fighters For Fun

Valid or
09-01-2013, 04:10 PM
I wish they would just tell us something, never been one who's liked to sit on hold for countless hours at a time. Something positive or even negative would be nice, instead of just left hanging...

sister morphine
09-01-2013, 05:25 PM
in the raid boss most of the boss rewards are Epic, Rare, Uncommon. This means that you are not guaranteed a reward. Some of the bosses do have Epic, Rare and Common so you are guaranteed a reward.
Hmm, I'm pretty sure that Common, Uncommon, Rare and Epic are no more than labels for whatever stat range the unit is. The higher level raid bosses dispense with common and replace with epic due to the toughness of the boss. There's nothing in the event info suggesting that a prize might not be awarded if no commons are on offer.

E-I
09-01-2013, 07:12 PM
My experience in the past with regular boss events is that your chances of getting rare improve as you get into deeper boss levels. I don't want to venture a guess on the raid boss event. I only get rewards for about 50% of the bosses that I help defeat (with well over the required damage scored).

Rastlin
09-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Maybe they'll compensate us with more XP, because thats not a punishment.....
I love XP, and we all have been told many times from CJ that leveling is not a bad thing... I have been rewarded now in TWO LTQ's! :D

Raistlin-MN
09-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Anyone still working through the quest getting no rewards again? Also noticed that after completing a level, there wer multiple quests listed and none of the kills show in history...

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
09-01-2013, 08:34 PM
I just submitted ticket #884698. No prize awarded on (29/30) summon. I had more than enough points to earn a reward.

MindMachine
09-01-2013, 09:19 PM
It's weird that im receiving e-mail that the issue has been resolved but in fact,there is nothing that has been done to the issue and one support email also that I am not entitled and didnt meet the requirement for a prize which is 750k where in fact i dealt 9 million damage to the lv 100 boss..Its frustrating..

Darth Randy
09-01-2013, 11:44 PM
I submitted a ticket that had nothing to do with this problem but got the canned response for this. Many people in our guild have had this problem, most have submitted tickets, I don't expect them to get properly resolved nor would I expect ANY tickets to be dealt with until this event ends.

David.
09-02-2013, 01:46 AM
I think they solved by just taking back everyones rewards from this event. And from the other events in the buried city too. I miss every unit from the raid boss, the normal boss and I think also from the box and the ltq. I noticed that more ppl in my guild have this problem too.

EDIT: everything mysteriously returned to my inventory

Person
09-02-2013, 02:07 AM
I think they solved by just taking back everyones rewards from this event. And from the other events in the buried city too. I miss every unit from the raid boss, the normal boss and I think also from the box and the ltq. I noticed that more ppl in my guild have this problem too.

EDIT: everything mysteriously returned to my inventory

that happens sometimes. Occasionally when i attack someone after just having logged on i get half my to 45 as "no item" and my atk drops a mil and a half. It happens lol

sister morphine
09-02-2013, 05:22 AM
that happens sometimes. Occasionally when i attack someone after just having logged on i get half my to 45 as "no item" and my atk drops a mil and a half. It happens lol
Nah! That's just my Mage spell working...... It'll be permanent one day :D

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
09-02-2013, 07:52 AM
Here is my response from GREE

Your request (#No prize awarded Shaigoth (level 100)) has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved.To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

S, Sep 02 00:18 (PDT):Greetings,
Thank you so much for the report. Our engineers are looking into this issue immediately and will get it resolved. It appears as though you are getting your prizes, but there is a glitch coming from our code which is causing the confusion on how that appears on your side.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.
Regards,
Team GREE

Ryosaeba
09-02-2013, 11:28 AM
If you read carefully, it says you have a "chance" at winning one of the prizes. It never said you were guaranty a prize.

Darth Randy
09-02-2013, 11:43 AM
If you read carefully, it says you have a "chance" at winning one of the prizes. It never said you were guaranty a prize.

That's not completely correct, prior to the loot table screen it says "All guild members that have met the damage requirement that boss share in the loot"' No qualifications, you meet the standard you get loot. Chance only comes into play for the quality of the unit you receive.

Valid or
09-03-2013, 01:46 PM
It looks like nothing is being done...no word on this issue, events done. Now I guess for them it's wait and it will go away(or so it seems/looks like).
I guess since we all got our guild rewards, the loot from the bosses doesn't matter. I guess

AllFather Odin
09-03-2013, 02:15 PM
there is no such thing as 'unrewarded units' when you fight an epic boss the chance of receiving a unit is Common, Uncommon and Rare. So if you are unlucky and don't receive a rare or uncommon you at least receive a common unit.

I actually agree with Colonial Colony. I thought that the raid boss event was like a chest opening event. There were four results and they were either gold, honors, reward, or nothing. In this case, it was either common, rare, epic, or nothing.

But of course, I hope that I am wrong and Gree reinbursed me with my missing units (even if it's a jar of Hem Worms...)

What really frustrated me was that the quest resetted on us at level 27 at 2/4 when we defeated the raid boss. We lost gems, time, and some players participation too.............

Skyraiders
09-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Check your inventory ....you are getting the units....i thought the same thing that i was not getting my units...then i did the research and found that even though it said it was calculating....i was still getting the units.....

check your inventory

CJ54
09-03-2013, 04:24 PM
Check your inventory ....you are getting the units....i thought the same thing that i was not getting my units...then i did the research and found that even though it said it was calculating....i was still getting the units.....

check your inventory

Every case we have looked at individually, players have been getting the units. It is the message that is wrong, but we are still sorting out the cause of that.

Ratma2001
09-03-2013, 06:14 PM
Every case we have looked at individually, players have been getting the units. It is the message that is wrong, but we are still sorting out the cause of that.

Hey CJ , whilst you guys are sorting out that , you might aswell keep them fixing all the other stuff ups thats going on lately, and also with this crud you are giving me about the Boss not counting as a kill then Guilds have to re-do it, give me back my Gems you theiving rogues !
i am at the end of my tether with Gree and all the carry on and rot in not giving US (the customer) a fair game that Gree cant not even check first before releasing...appauling !

Warmonger
09-04-2013, 05:19 AM
I tested this by taking a pic of stats before killing a boss and then checking after, each time it told me that I had not won a prize my stats went up so I got a price just don't know which one. Of the many issues the worst is the player in my guild who fought every battle top scored and did not get the final prize and still has not been given it ( per my thread on this). I see mercenarys joining a guild just for the final boss and getting the big prize which makes it even worse.