PDA

View Full Version : Get the 2 baddest rewards Gree has ever offered

Sigfried
08-31-2013, 08:04 PM
The Mystic Kingdom has 3 openings. We are on level 29 of the raid boss event. If you want to own those last two reward units AND a 30% boost in your infantry come join us. Applicants will need to commit to 500 gems for each boss we face. That is 5 bosses for level 29 and one for level 30. Send request to join to the Mystic Kingdom, 547-619-309.

Those 2 units will boost your stats by 140,000 points alone, not to mention the infantry boost.

MeowMix
08-31-2013, 10:47 PM
By my accounting that would be about a $200 dollar commitment per player that agrees to join.

Jerusalem
08-31-2013, 10:58 PM
The Mystic Kingdom has 3 openings. We are on level 29 of the raid boss event. If you want to own those last two reward units AND a 30% boost in your infantry come join us. Applicants will need to commit to 500 gems for each boss we face. That is 5 bosses for level 29 and one for level 30. Send request to join to the Mystic Kingdom, 547-619-309.

Those 2 units will boost your stats by 140,000 points alone, not to mention the infantry boost.

Desperation often leads people and threads to where they don't belong. Good luck with that.

Pratt
08-31-2013, 11:06 PM
Arm yourselfs
We are looking for members to help complete the syndicate goal. Join a fast growing syndicate, sassness, 298384131. We hve improved from 1617 to as high as rank 461.
On the current syndicate goal we are halfway through 14/20 with 39 members.
My mafia code is 298384131... We use the chat app LINE... Message my wall for id.
Please consider joining us only if you can help finish the syndicate goal... No commitment required, but you'll love us. If your syndicate has finished the goals come get a second prize with us.
Low levels, non active, low energy players please don't waste your time.

Leader 274 686 337
Officer 636 173 278
Officer 755108931

Jerusalem
08-31-2013, 11:31 PM
Arm yourselfs
We are looking for members to help complete the syndicate goal. Join a fast growing syndicate, sassness, 298384131. We hve improved from 1617 to as high as rank 461.
My mafia code is 298384131... We use the chat app LINE... Message my wall for id.
Please consider joining us only if you can help finish the syndicate goal... No commitment required, but you'll love us. If your syndicate has finished the goals come get a second prize with us.

Leader 274 686 337
Officer 636 173 278
Officer 755108931

Ditto.................

MeowMix
08-31-2013, 11:56 PM
Arm yourselfs

Leader 274 686 337
Officer 636 173 278
Officer 755108931

Can you say CC Spam?

Hersh
08-31-2013, 11:57 PM
Wow...

Just some food for thought, but people that use that kinda gem usage, Probably don't want to be a part of a guild that is so desperate as to make THIS thread.

MeowMix
08-31-2013, 11:59 PM
Wow...

Just some food for thought, but people that use that kinda gem usage, Probably don't want to be a part of a guild that is so desperate as to make THIS thread.

You are far too logical for the desperate minds that concoct desperate plans.

Shadows
09-01-2013, 01:19 AM
Did I somehow stumble in the wrong thread??

Pls move this to http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?96-Guild-Recruitment where it belongs and quit wasting our time....

King Ben
09-01-2013, 04:17 AM
Admirable efforts, at least your guilds are trying different tactics to try to complete the quest. This thread is indeed more suitable for guild recruitment page but the comment of wasting time to read, in my view is unnecessary and uncalled for.

For folks who have the ability to clear the quest, making remarks on others' efforts to try to do so smack of arrogance, though it might not be intended to be so.

E-I
09-01-2013, 08:50 AM
Too bad Gree doesn't have a recruitment subforum for this kind of stuff.

:p

sister morphine
09-01-2013, 09:38 AM
Admirable efforts, at least your guilds are trying different tactics to try to complete the quest. This thread is indeed more suitable for guild recruitment page but the comment of wasting time to read, in my view is unnecessary and uncalled for.

For folks who have the ability to clear the quest, making remarks on others' efforts to try to do so smack of arrogance, though it might not be intended to be so.
Agreed. Although if the OP (and others in the same position) are attempting to attract the kind of players with the ability to win this quest, it's likely those people already have the units. You can't have more than one so far as I know so really the call is to please subsidise our attempt to win.

If it happened, would the aided guilds offer to reimburse the player(s) who'd paid out of their own pocket for no added benefit?

I'm all in favour of guilds helping friends out when they can, such as has happened in other events, but in those there has been no cost to the person aiding.

King Ben
09-01-2013, 09:46 AM
There may be strong players in guilds that are unlikely to complete, thus tempted to join temporarily in a win-win situation. Ultimately, takes both hands to clap. Cheers.

Hersh
09-01-2013, 09:51 AM
There may be strong players in guilds that are unlikely to complete, thus tempted to join temporarily in a win-win situation. Ultimately, takes both hands to clap. Cheers.

Yes, but you're skipping over the par where the op basically asks 3 people to carry them through the end. If that's what anyone would want to do, don't you think theyd carry ther own guild/friends through. Just saying, Idc either way, just think its a bit rediculous. At least have the decency to ask for a merge, not "we need 3 players to gem carry us through the rest of the LTQ, you'll get rewards"

King Ben
09-01-2013, 10:15 AM
They did state that they need external help for level 29/30. I presume they would clear till level 28 by themselves and work with the external help for 29/30. There is no requirement that all 3 'foreign talents' come from the same guild. If there is one strong player in a guild that cannot complete, s/he may consider the deal. Multiply this by 3. I agree if 3 strong players in a single guild, especially those that hits 10m damage and above, they may wish to do it alone. If the strong players willing to commit the gem hits 5m damage, they may still consider the offer.

I agree with you it's a tall order. I can only wish them good luck. The worst outcome of trying is the same as not trying.

Sigfried
09-01-2013, 11:16 AM
Did I somehow stumble in the wrong thread??

Pls move this to http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?96-Guild-Recruitment where it belongs and quit wasting our time....

We are not asking people to join our guild, we are looking for people to help beat the quest. Since there is no thread for people who want to become mercs and mercs aren't looking to join a guild this seemed the right choice. And we got the results we needed. Thanks one and all.

Colony Colonel
09-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Arm yourselfs

yourselves*

Guild recruitment belongs in the... Guild recruitment forum.

duh.

Shadows
09-02-2013, 12:47 AM

If this sounded arrogant, then mea culpa and apologies... I'm just tired of seeing threads hijacked by posts trying to atttract people to their guild...

charlieka
09-02-2013, 07:17 AM
What do you guys think about Gree locking the guilds during these events (like they do during the wars) so that players can't hop around and help guilds finish the quests? I hear about guild alliances where guilds will just cycle players through the guild during one of the boss fights. Seems like if you have access to a few hundred players, you wouldn't need gems until you go to the "beat the boss in 30 mins" levels. The game is always evolving so I'm just trying to figure out if we need to join up with a guild alliance just to keep up with the stat inflation that has been happening over the past month or two. Thoughts?

Sydonia
09-02-2013, 07:44 AM
... a few hundred players.. :D
If someone can coordinate and ensure such participation, then they damn well earn every unit they get.

Johan -
09-02-2013, 07:49 AM
[QUOTE=Sydonia;958161]... a few hundred players.. :D
If someone can coordinate and ensure such participation, then they damn well earn every unit they get.[/QUOTE

And don't forget, it cost a lot of time, accepting new members and make sure that they are out again ;)

P4TR1C14N
09-02-2013, 09:15 AM
I will join... if you pay me double for joining you as i already have the unit.

Sigfried
09-02-2013, 09:29 AM
Our thanks to those who applied and congratulations to the ones who helped. Hope you enjoy that bad boy and the boost in stats.

Rastlin
09-02-2013, 10:18 AM
Play nice All! I don't think they are "recruiting" Recruiting, I think they are offering to those that have not gotten the Unit to be able to spend 500 gems to get the unit.

Darth Randy
09-02-2013, 11:04 AM
We are in similar situation, PM me if your interested, thanks.

Jerusalem
09-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Play nice All! I don't think they are "recruiting" Recruiting, I think they are offering to those that have not gotten the Unit to be able to spend 500 gems to get the unit.

Agree with you, Rastlin. But the thread belongs in Guild Recruitment (the guild is recruiting mercs, after all). I have no problem with the thread's content - simple supply and demand. Yet, posting in the general forum is akin to raiding a separate email database for the purpose of spamming.