PDA

View Full Version : Gree - Please Publish List of All Rewards for the Eternal Death LTQ

Jerusalem
09-02-2013, 02:04 PM
As much as the KA community enjoys coming together to discover on its own the rewards for any given LTQ, it would be wiser to have Gree publish an official list of awards provided by level.

This way, we can rather quickly spot from the start anything dubious that needs further clarification or correction, thereby avoiding another debacle like Rage of the Unholy, for which people are still awaiting redress.

Thanks.

Colony Colonel
09-02-2013, 02:06 PM
If GREE were to do this it would be 4 weeks after the LTQ

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
09-02-2013, 02:12 PM
+1 to this idea.

Barcele
09-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Dude, we STILL HAVEN'T gotten the official list of rankings for shipwreck cove yet and it has been how long? Gezz, how freckin hard is it to publish a list, a list of rankings or a list of units. I wouldn't hold my breath for this. Like the other poster said, we'll probably get the list like weeks after the actual ltq is over.

C-Clone
09-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Dude, we STILL HAVEN'T gotten the official list of rankings for shipwreck cove yet and it has been how long? Gezz, how freckin hard is it to publish a list, a list of rankings or a list of units. I wouldn't hold my breath for this. Like the other poster said, we'll probably get the list like weeks after the actual ltq is over.

The rankings for Shipwreck Cove where posted on 8/26 under the announcements section of the forum. Still took them awhile but they have been posted.