PDA

View Full Version : Sky Pirate Update.

Dirt road Joe
09-02-2013, 05:04 PM
10/10/13 8:58pm CST
Gree isn't going to fix this by themselves. You must submit a ticket with the a picture of the person profile and inventory, proving they have the sky pirate. After that, im not quite sure what will happen, I guess it may be removed?(unlikely) So yeah, that's the joke of the day for you...

9/11/2013 7:20 PM CST
Sky Pirate still not fixed. It is still in peoples inventory.

UPDATED:09-03-2013 02:27 AM
Yes, we will be continuing to remove the Sky Pirate item.

This was a sensitive subject last week. As everyone knows there was a mix up in some rewarding in the previous LTQ resulting in Gree pushing some units manually into our inventory. Well, the Sky Pirate was one of those units. The Sky Pirate was once said to be the correct reward. But when everyone discovered it had a 50% Raid bonus attached to it... it was suddenly "The Wrong Unit" according to Gree. Gree said that they were revoking the wrong units and replacing them with the correct units... Yet there are many, many people that still have the Sky Pirate. I just want a simple update. Are these Sky Pirates to remain in peoples inventory or are you still in the process of fixing these rewards? Many of us who should have received the Sky Pirate simply didn't...Let us know ASAP. There have been many people who have submitted tickets but that have gotten a very generic response saying that the Sky Pirate was never supposed to be a reward and that the correct units are being replaced. The sooner I get an update on this matter the better Gree. Are we supposed to have the Sky Pirate or not? Because I am one that earned it yet never received it and I am not alone!

Thanks in advance,
Joe

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65433-SIRIUS...-I-have-found-another-possible-WRONG-UNIT-in-the-Rage-of-the-Unholy-LTQ...

For those affected by getting the incorrect reward (should have received Sky Pirate instead of Sky Reaver and Dark Catapult instead of Catapult) we are looking into it and should have that fixed shortly as well.

~Sirius

08-27-2013 03:47 PM

That was the result of a second miscommunication with the design team. We removed all those this morning and added the correct item, which was the Raider's Cutter. I apologize for the immense confusion on this one, guys.

08-27-2013 06:15 PM

We're sorting this out now. The sky pirate was not meant to be the reward for the 33/40 step, nor was the sky raider. We are in the process of removing the sky pirate and have already added the correct item.

Sky Pirate has a +50% Raid Gold Payout...

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg622/Swyn1221/5b9c662d-f3ee-4299-b333-f61b1bef13d5_zps827fbd04.jpg (http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/Swyn1221/media/5b9c662d-f3ee-4299-b333-f61b1bef13d5_zps827fbd04.jpg.html)
http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg622/Swyn1221/d9f09169-adfa-40a3-945e-dc6e385aaa02_zps565fef27.jpg (http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/Swyn1221/media/d9f09169-adfa-40a3-945e-dc6e385aaa02_zps565fef27.jpg.html)

Here's the link below for the "Rage of the Unholy" LTQ...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65182-Rage-of-the-Unholy-LTQ-Event-amp-prizes..!&referrerid=47800

Aug 26 20:51 (PDT): Submitted Ticket
Aug 27 13:45 (PDT): Ticket Response

Thank you for the report. The Rage of the Unholy event did not have the correct item for the 33/40 step of the LTQ. The correct item (which it was changed to) was the Raider's Cutter. We understand that there was some confusion around the correct item, but the correct item was the Raider's Cutter (not the Sky Pirate). We have added that to the inventory of everyone who finished step 33/40 in the event, and we thank you for the patience while that was being resolved.

Regards,

Team GREE

Krayt
09-02-2013, 05:07 PM
So what is it you want to know exactly?
Couple members in my guild were talking about this unit today. They still have it

Ratma2001
09-02-2013, 05:38 PM
I aint saying i do have or dont have but if I did I earnt it fair and square if its their mistake then they can live with That! you can not award a prize then revoke it because some twat in design failed to check before release, same goes for the XP in LTQ they dont take that back ! or the 4 same units in current LTQ, their failure my gain, XP my gain theirfailure again until they sort of fix it, too many glitches and stuff ups from a Large company , this should not happen at all.

Dirt road Joe
09-02-2013, 05:40 PM
I aint saying i do have or dont have but if I did I earnt it fair and square if its their mistake then they can live with That! you can not award a prize then revoke it because some twat in design failed to check before release, same goes for the XP in LTQ they dont take that back ! or the 4 same units in current LTQ, their failure my gain, XP my gain theirfailure again until they sort of fix it, too many glitches and stuff ups from a Large company , this should not happen at all.

I completely agree with you 100% Ratma... The problem is there are many of us who DID earn it just like everyone else but DON'T have it. That is the main problem.

Ratma2001
09-02-2013, 05:55 PM
I would say to Gree that you have offered a unit as a Prize for completeing a certain part of an event, we have completed this part and awarded the said prize, Wether the prize is correct or not No-one should have this revoked and it should stand to show Faith in Gree that they stuffed up and what it is it is!, aslo award the unit to those that completed the same stage , you can not change prize units half way through, utterly obsurd for them to do this, it would not fair well with the players whom have not recieved this unit to be Dupped this way by Gree, after all with everything else going on this would be detremental to their future !

Vachau
09-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Yes, the inconsistency is the problem. If we should have it, then all those who have earned it should have it. If GREE made the mistake. then it should be ours to keep. I run a business, too. Suppose I tell someone a price for the work I do. Then, I realize that I made a mistake and the price should be higher. I cannot ask them to change the deal.

I agree with Ratma. If GREE made the mistake, then those who earned the Sky Pirate should keep the Sky Pirate and all its glory. Those who did not earn it should not have it. Do not take away what anyone earned under the advertised conditions.

travelingsalesman
09-02-2013, 06:51 PM
I'd also be interested in the answer to this.

aphroKEN
09-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Yes, the inconsistency is the problem. If we should have it, then all those who have earned it should have it. If GREE made the mistake. then it should be ours to keep. I run a business, too. Suppose I tell someone a price for the work I do. Then, I realize that I made a mistake and the price should be higher. I cannot ask them to change the deal.

I agree with Ratma. If GREE made the mistake, then those who earned the Sky Pirate should keep the Sky Pirate and all its glory. Those who did not earn it should not have it. Do not take away what anyone earned under the advertised conditions.

The players vs Gree argument is not the major issue in this problem.

Ultimately this is a PvP game. Consider the player (haves) vs player (have nots) argument. The have nots miss out on this opportunity which is... extremely fair for them? Or am I being sarcastic?

Krayt
09-02-2013, 10:05 PM

Ultimately this is a PvP game. Consider the player (haves) vs player (have nots) argument. The have nots miss out on this opportunity which is... extremely fair for them? Or am I being sarcastic?

You can't blame the players that Gree gave the unit to. This totally is a players vs Gree issue. The players aren't the ones who decide who does or doesn't get what. Vachau is saying that those that have the unit shouldn't have taken away because Gree made an error

Johan -
09-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Here's an idea for you Gree:

Instead of laboriously sifting through each and every player's inventory to make sure they have the correct unit, why not just change the stats (and modifier) of the incorrect reward into that of the correct reward?

And losing my 50% raid gold payout? Thanks!! I like the unit just the way it is.
Nobody needs to take it away from me. As long they don't take away my extra XP, the unit must stay!

Dirt road Joe
09-02-2013, 10:38 PM

Let me be a bit clearer on what this whole ordeal is. The problem is this. I as well as many others completed stage 33/40 on the LTQ. Gree then said that the unit that was automatically rewarded on that stage was incorrect. They then said that the unit that was incorrect would be replaced with the "Sky Pirate". Well out of everyone that completed 33/40, not everyone was given the "Sky Pirate". Only a percentage was given the "Sky Pirate" and the others were given something else(Raider cutter I believe). SO the question is. Why were only a select number of people rewarded the Sky Pirate and others not; even though they all completed the LTQ as well as completed it at about the same time?

It is not at all a argument over opportunity... It is a argument over "opporSCREWity"...

sister morphine
09-02-2013, 10:40 PM

There's no inconsistency. If a Gree screw up favours the player, chances are it will be revoked. If not, then just as likely nothing will be done.

Totally agree the Sky Pirate must stand and those who completed the level but didn't receive it should do so.

Johan -
09-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Let me be a bit clearer on what this whole ordeal is. The problem is this. I as well as many others completed stage 33/40 on the LTQ. Gree then said that the unit that was automatically rewarded on that stage was incorrect. They then said that the unit that was incorrect would be replaced with the "Sky Pirate". Well out of everyone that completed 33/40, not everyone was given the "Sky Pirate". Only a percentage was given the "Sky Pirate" and the others were given something else(Raider cutter I believe). SO the question is. Why were only a select number of people rewarded the Sky Pirate and others not; even though they all completed the LTQ as well as completed it at about the same time?

It is not at all a argument over opportunity... It is a argument over "opporSCREWity"...

I thought the subject also included the "gained XP", because some of us ( including me) reached this level while the XP issue wasn't solved yet. We levelled up while others were just sitting by.
Maybe it has to do with a certain time, they who for example went to lv.34 before 15.00( pm) received the unit, they who reached lv.34 after 15.00(pm) didn't.

Of course everyone who deserve the unit should have it, no questions about that!
What is next?
In a later stage, they say, you raided thanks to the "bonus unit" 7 mill. more gold, you must give that back??

aphroKEN
09-02-2013, 11:00 PM
Well looky here people. You read into things too literally. Obviously what I meant was: either everyone (that finished 33/40 of the quest) gets that funky +50% raid payout unit or nobody gets it. Those are the fairest resolutions.

Dirt road Joe
09-02-2013, 11:00 PM
I thought the subject also included the "gained XP", because some of us ( including me) reached this level while the XP issue wasn't solved yet. We levelled up while others were just sitting by.
Maybe it has to do with a certain time, they who for example went to lv.34 before 15.00( pm) received the unit, they who reached lv.34 after 15.00(pm) didn't.

Of course everyone who deserve the unit should have it, no questions about that!
What is next?
In a later stage, they say, you raided thanks to the "bonus unit" 7 mill. more gold, you must give that back??

Yes, the Xp rewarded was a bit ridiculous. But with my current level(160) I wasn't worried although I did gain almost 2 levels before they patched the Xp. It just blows my mind that I was finishing the LTQ at the same speed many others were. Yet only a few of us were rewarded the Sky Pirate and others, like myself, weren't.
As for revoking any gold earned from the 50% bonus... that's impossible... just look at how they "handled" hacked gold in 60 member guilds... just saying. I am sure all that raided gold will be just fine! :cool:

Well looky here people. You read into things too literally. Obviously what I meant was: either everyone (that finished 33/40 of the quest) gets that funky +50% raid payout unit or nobody gets it. Those are the fairest resolutions.

Well you should have just said that in the first place :p I do apologize for not interpreting your text the way you meant it. :cool:

aphroKEN
09-02-2013, 11:57 PM
All good. Cheers ^^

Colony Colonel
09-03-2013, 12:05 AM
With the stupid vaults that players have successfully attacking players for money is near impossible now. raiding is the only way to go and money has no real value in the game now. It needs to be simpler to get over 1m cash just so that more people are just so that fighting rivals is back to how it used to be - rewarding.

There also needs to be either new buildings, or new levels to the existing buildings with upgrade prices FAR surpassing the current maximum vault to actually encourage players to be overvault and put some excitement back into the game like 'BD10 runs'.

sounds off topic but what i'm saying is that GREE should not be taking a 50% raid bonus from players, we earned it and we need it to get the game back on track after they ruined it with the stupid vaults.

CJ54
09-03-2013, 12:27 AM

Dirt road Joe
09-03-2013, 12:39 AM

You spelled adding wrong :p
But in all seriousness thank you very much for this reply. When could we expect this removal to be completed? Also, where did the Sky Pirate come from? I understand that it was incorrect... but to have such a bonus attached is very surprising. Was it meant to be another reward somewhere along the lines?

Person
09-03-2013, 12:44 AM

seems Gree hasnt maken a turn for the better. Suppose ill continue not buying gems then.

Schar
09-03-2013, 12:59 AM
Couldn't agree more.

It would be nice if all of the other game breaking bugs or disadvantaging "features" were attacked with as much zealous as this.

XP reversal?
Raid boss glitches?
War matching glitches?
War result counting glitches?
Boss events starting from where you left off the previous time with no award for the intermediate units, nor the guild LTQ taking that "feature" into account when you need 1200 kills...

Person
09-03-2013, 01:01 AM
Couldn't agree more.

It would be nice if all of the other game breaking bugs or disadvantaging "features" were attacked with as much zealous as this.

XP reversal?
Raid boss glitches?
War matching glitches?
War result counting glitches?
Boss events starting from where you left off the previous time with no award for the intermediate units?

easy, those cause people to spend more because they still want to finish.

This is a Gree screwup that actually helps players, so this one has to be removed ASAP.

Johan -
09-03-2013, 01:40 AM

When I read between the lines, it could be a good answer.

;) when the removal could be completed? Next year 21-09-2014, hehehehe!! Take your time I would say.
(When you have removed it, a splash screen would be nice with the replacement unit shown in it.)

sister morphine
09-03-2013, 02:29 AM
With the stupid vaults that players have successfully attacking players for money is near impossible now. raiding is the only way to go and money has no real value in the game now. It needs to be simpler to get over 1m cash just so that more people are just so that fighting rivals is back to how it used to be - rewarding.

There also needs to be either new buildings, or new levels to the existing buildings with upgrade prices FAR surpassing the current maximum vault to actually encourage players to be overvault and put some excitement back into the game like 'BD10 runs'.

sounds off topic but what i'm saying is that GREE should not be taking a 50% raid bonus from players, we earned it and we need it to get the game back on track after they ruined it with the stupid vaults.
Money still has a great deal of value if you prefer beating as many bosses as you can without resorting to bludgeoning with gems. #50 costs me about half a million gold, so I'm over vault for those events to ensure there's enough in the kitty.

I'd agree there's a need for better buildings in this game. The only really worthwhile ones are the Lender and Mansion (there's a few others pay nicely, but nothing in that league compared to crime city especially). Even with decently high level Lenders and Mansions it takes ages to save a million.

mighty mackenzie
09-03-2013, 02:53 AM
The last quest when the experience was messed up, I gemmed through to heroic level 27 and gained Three levels. Then they messed up the experience again and I only went to around 22 normal and I didn't get the sky pirate. 50% raid bonus is a huge prize and shouldn't be given without previous notification. Anyone who defends it obviously got it. Well you should ask for everyone to get it then because its not fair for a select few to get it. Be happy you got the bonus for awhile or ask that everyone get it.

Johan -
09-03-2013, 03:54 AM
The last quest when the experience was messed up, I gemmed through to heroic level 27 and gained Three levels. Then they messed up the experience again and I only went to around 22 normal and I didn't get the sky pirate. 50% raid bonus is a huge prize and shouldn't be given without previous notification. Anyone who defends it obviously got it. Well you should ask for everyone to get it then because its not fair for a select few to get it. Be happy you got the bonus for awhile or ask that everyone get it.

I have it and I'm very happy with it!
I'm continiously upgrading my money buildings and really can use the gold. Did you know upgrading a lv.7 Manor to lv.8 cost more than 5 mill. gold!! this 50% extra bonus helps me to achieve these goals.Also my lenders to lv.10 cost me 3 mill.+ gold...

and...of course I defend my Sky Pirate, it's in my army and I must protect my soldiers and equipment;)
Long live my Kingdom :)

Anyway it's a mistake from GREE and the people who push GREE so much to fix it during a LTQ, they of course should NEVER change units or XP / gold rewards during a quest, than you get situations like this.

Is something wrong with a quest, ok..choose, participate knowing something is wrong with it or wait till the quest is over and the next one starts again!

IMHO, A lesson for the future...

Person
09-03-2013, 04:28 AM
I have it and I'm very happy with it!
I'm continiously upgrading my money buildings and really can use the gold. Did you know upgrading a lv.7 Manor to lv.8 cost more than 5 mill. gold!! this 50% extra bonus helps me to achieve these goals.Also my lenders to lv.10 cost me 3 mill.+ gold...

and...of course I defend my Sky Pirate, it's in my army and I must protect my soldiers and equipment;)
Long live my Kingdom :)

Anyway it's a mistake from GREE and the people who push GREE so much to fix it during a LTQ, they of course should NEVER change units or XP / gold rewards during a quest, than you get situations like this.

Is something wrong with a quest, ok..choose, participate knowing something is wrong with it or wait till the quest is over and the next one starts again!

IMHO, A lesson for the future...

i too have it but my main problem is that they are willing to move from profile to profile to remove an item that benefits the players, but not to remove exp which hurts the player.

E-I
09-03-2013, 05:33 AM

How about instead of going through all this hassle, you just, you know, get a quest right for once? How many screw ups do you expect us to deal with? No wonder everyone is pissed at Gree.

Johan -
09-03-2013, 06:01 AM
i too have it but my main problem is that they are willing to move from profile to profile to remove an item that benefits the players, but not to remove exp which hurts the player.

Do you really think that they are going to check minimal 50K accounts, just to remove a single unit???
As what we have seen, they don't have enough manpower and they need to design the next LTQ/Boss/Box events etc.., working on their next update, new monsters etc...

I'm really sorry for the players who didn't receive this unit, I would like to believe that this would happen, but I think I will have my Sky pirate for a very long time! Of course the GREE engineers can easily lower the XP, but it is a lot of work to find out for every player how much they must lower the XP, what level did the player reach etc..? removing the unit is easier, as they only have to search for the unit code in the programming, but still, it requires to check all players, which shall cost them many weeks to do.

We shall see, again some things are just not so easy to undo, therefore when a quest is live, let it be till the end, don't go changing units while the events are active!

Schar
09-03-2013, 06:40 AM
i too have it but my main problem is that they are willing to move from profile to profile to remove an item that benefits the players, but not to remove exp which hurts the player. But XP doesn't hurt players!
So say we all.

Zenobia
09-03-2013, 10:00 AM

EXACTLY! IMO, if Gree is going to go and tinker in individual profiles, it should be to ensure everyone who completed through 33/40 at the high XP gets the Sky Pirate. And not those who did not. That makes up for those who took quest slow being given an unfair advantage in the form of lower levels. Then they should NEVER change the XP in the middle of the quest again. Unless they are willing to remove the XP from those who complete it quickly.

Honestly, if they do remove my Sky Pirate, I am not sure I want to continue playing this game. The Sky Pirate for those who paid the super-heavy XP price is the most fair thing the game has ever done. And to then say they are taking it AWAY from us? Something we EARNED? Something they specifically named and PROMISED right here on the forum we would get? They are going in and tinkering with individual profiles, something they REFUSED to do to correct the heavy XP penalties? They said they could not go through individual profiles. But they can! They can't when it helps us but they can when if it HURTS us! Really? REALLY? I don't understand why everyone is not as outraged as I am by this.

Everyone who completed the regular quest, or at least 33/40 of it at the heavy XP deserves the Sky Pirate. How can ANYONE say it is FAIR to have some people pay a very low XP price for the quest and others pay a very high XP for the same quest and NOTHING done to compensate those who paid the higher price? The Sky Pirate is our compensation. It is the most fair amends Gree has ever made. But giving it to us then taking it away is the most outrageously unfair thing they have ever threatened to do.

mmalkove
09-03-2013, 10:14 AM

I thought the Sky Pirate was to reward those who had to level up 4 times during the ridiculously heavy xp gains? If you take it back from those who completed the quest during the high xp to make it "FAIR" are you going to remove the 4 levels we gained achieving it when those who completed it a little later didn't level up at all?? If you are going to remove it fine, but if you do you need to make sure EVERYONE GAINED THE SAME AMOUNT OF XP FROM THE LTQ AS WELL. It's not really fair for 2 lvl 120 people to complete the same quest and one jumps to 124 and the other gets to stay at 120 just because they started a little later?? Let the people who earned it during high XP keep the damn Sky Pirate OR remove the extra XP they gained. If you take mine away make sure you remove 4 levels of XP as Well since you are trying to make it "Fair"!

lesnar
09-03-2013, 10:25 AM
The thing is that there are many who completed the quest with the high XP but did not get the sky pirate while others did. Also, some had their sky pirate removed while for others it is still there. They should be fair and either give it to everyone that earned it or remove for everyone. And if it is too hard for them to remove for everyone, they need to do the right thing and award it.

Gfours
09-03-2013, 03:33 PM
I finished the event early, I took the hit on the XP as I was travelling. I gained the sky pirate... I'm sorry if others never got the unit. Send in a ticket. But you will get the generic response that the event is over and all units are issued. Ooh wait gree are now saying they can rectify things after the fact.... Then if you set this precidance you will have to address all the previous submitted tickets for missing units, high XP, bugs and anything else that has occurred... I had one where my event clock was 2 hours out. As I was traveling I had made arrangements with my guild to be on at a certain time to complete an event. I was 2 hours late... We missed the event finish... Gree sent the above generic response. They can't pick and choose what to adjust and what not to.

leek
09-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Everyone just cool your jets. You have all seen how long(or never) GREE responds to things. I really don't see the risk of the Sky Pirate being removed at all. I benefited from the low XP gain and did not get the Sky Pirate. In fairness, I agree that those who suffered the high XP gain be allowed to keep the Sky Pirate. My heart goes out to those who did gained the high XP, completed that stage and did not receive the Sky Pirate.

Ratma2001
09-03-2013, 04:56 PM
And does it get and Better than this ! take away the Skypirate ! give me all the huge XP Gain in both glitched
LTQ's , then ripped me on the GLTQ Boss with having to do the same Boss twice and cost me 225 gems lost !

Summary
Lost Skypirate
Lost 50% More gold
Lost 225 Gems
Gained Huge XP twice

I think Gree is just looking after themselve and saying to me P$ss off you annoying little person with your pathetic wingy whinney tickets....heres a response
While we are unable to compensate, please be assured that our engineers are working on this matter now, however, there is no specific date just yet for when this action will be complete. Once the issue is fixed we will let you know through the game
yeah like I'm working on giving you more of MY money ...not sure when but will advise when i friggen feel like it !

E-I
09-03-2013, 05:28 PM
heres a response
While we are unable to compensate,

They can't compensate you by returning your gems? Why is that so difficult? They do it all of the time for people who accidentally click "Finish Now."

Ratma2001
09-03-2013, 05:50 PM
They can't compensate you by returning your gems? Why is that so difficult? They do it all of the time for people who accidentally click "Finish Now."

Maybe they ran outta Gems, from all the "Accidental" on purpose finish....

mighty mackenzie
09-03-2013, 08:28 PM
That most of the biggest complainers on this forum.... You know the ones that complain, complain and complain about every single thing, they tend to be people who spend such a small amount of money on the game? It's always the same people whining and moaning and whining and moaning. Threatening to stop spending their tiny bits of money which GREE would never miss.

Dirt road Joe
09-03-2013, 08:47 PM
That most of the biggest complainers on this forum.... You know the ones that complain, complain and complain about every single thing, they tend to be people who spend such a small amount of money on the game? It's always the same people whining and moaning and whining and moaning. Threatening to stop spending their tiny bits of money which GREE would never miss.

Don't be mistaken. Many of the members that have posted on this thread are far from small spenders. So even though a number such as 200 gems is mentioned, that doesn't mean that 200 gems is all they have spent, that means that those 200 gems are what they spent in that instance. Don't forget the members here play daily, hourly even and there are always LTQs and Events running requiring gems and no, you cannot complete them all for free. But at the same time I am sure there are some lighter spenders here as well. Most of which rely on the ITunes giftcards they are given from friends and family as Gifts. So it is completely right for them to complain that their "50$" Gift didn't turn out the way it should have. So I don't blame them for being utterly disappointed when they get "cheated" out of a "birthday" present.

Ratma2001
09-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Don't be mistaken. Many of the members that have posted on this thread are far from small spenders. So even though a number such as 200 gems is mentioned, that doesn't mean that 200 gems is all they have spent, that means that those 200 gems are what they spent in that instance. Don't forget the members here play daily, hourly even and there are always LTQs and Events running requiring gems and no, you cannot complete them all for free. But at the same time I am sure there are some lighter spenders here as well. Most of which rely on the ITunes giftcards they are given from friends and family as Gifts. So it is completely right for them to complain that their "50$" Gift didn't turn out the way it should have. So I don't blame them for being utterly disappointed when they get "cheated" out of a "birthday" present.

Correct DRJ, i was only referring to what i spent in 1 Boss Battle, but all the Boss took me a total 1450 Gems, but its worth it, My gripe is i spent the gems with the knowledge of moving to next Boss, although Gree thought it better to throw another Glitch ay another event? so i am with in my right to ask for a refund for something i spent on and did not get the return for my outlay.
As for me being a Winger Moaner on my spending .....um yeah right how much to you spend Mighty Mackenzie ? $400-700 a month ? more ? i can provide the reciept for my SMALL payments of $832 last month but hey if i winge and moan and spend not as much as you then my tuff Sh$t , as for MY expense i want to see what i paid for not just throw away at some random crap event that has glitches and doesnt give you the next step !

Dirt road Joe
09-11-2013, 05:17 PM
This is still not resolved. This all happened 2 weeks ago.

Why is it that I had a unit almost immediately removed from my inventory after this LTQ ended and replaced with another... Yet this Sky Pirate, which was the a replacement unit that was incorrect, is still in people inventories after 2 weeks?

Can we get an update?

Alleran
09-11-2013, 05:20 PM
This is still not resolved. This all happened 2 weeks ago.

Why is it that I had a unit almost immediately removed from my inventory after this LTQ ended and replaced with another... Yet this Sky Pirate, which was the a replacement unit that was incorrect, is still in people inventories after 2 weeks?

Can we get an update?

Didn't you quit KA, like one day ago?

Dirt road Joe
09-11-2013, 05:23 PM
Didn't you quit KA, like one day ago?

I am not playing KA anymore.(I am logging on to check this particular problem but that's about it.) This is just one of those things I will wait to see how it is resolved. Plus I did say I would still linger around the forums. After all, I have friends here and there are many people who have simple questions that a former KA player can answer.

Alleran
09-11-2013, 10:38 PM
I am not playing KA anymore.(I am logging on to check this particular problem but that's about it.) This is just one of those things I will wait to see how it is resolved. Plus I did say I would still linger around the forums. After all, I have friends here and there are many people who have simple questions that a former KA player can answer.

I see. KA certainly is a complicated game. There must be thousands of questions just waiting for a man of your knowledge and experience.

Seems to me you just want to be a martyr AND a guru. Good luck to you, young lad!

sanchitseo
09-11-2013, 10:40 PM
thanks for the concern....

E-I
09-12-2013, 06:10 AM
I'd like to keep my Sky Pirate, thank you very much.

mighty mackenzie
09-12-2013, 08:36 PM
Is this ever going to be resolved?

Alexius
09-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Will kingdom age stop crashing?

E-I
09-13-2013, 05:05 AM

Will kingdom age stop crashing?

Will pigs ever fly?

It's all a dream
09-13-2013, 05:27 AM
I'd like to keep my Sky Pirate, thank you very much.

I still havent got it ;)

Krayt
09-13-2013, 01:46 PM
I still havent got it ;)

Then you probably never will

Dogs Pizza
09-13-2013, 01:56 PM
I never got it either

mighty mackenzie
09-14-2013, 06:42 PM
Will there even be another response to this, or silence is the answer?

Mr. Sirmanchoo
09-26-2013, 12:24 AM
I know this is really old now. But I just wanted to post that I spent many gems to finish this LTQ but I never got the unit. I just got a response from gree saying that they passed it to the developers and that they are not sure when this may be resolved. so does "may" mean no?

What1976
09-26-2013, 12:29 AM
I know this is really old now. But I just wanted to post that I spent many gems to finish this LTQ but I never got the unit. I just got a response from gree saying that they passed it to the developers and that they are not sure when this may be resolved. so does "may" mean no?

I had the same reply, but nothing really happened since.

Vendetta V
09-26-2013, 12:31 AM

I suggest next time you make snap shots for it.
As GREE already said, they will remove the Sky Pirate, so why ask them to add it to your list.

Mr. Sirmanchoo
09-26-2013, 12:35 AM
I suggest next time you make snap shots for it.
As GREE already said, they will remove the Sky Pirate, so why ask them to add it to your list.

because it is unfair and it has been over a month now. they should have fixed this by now but I still don't have the sky pirate and everyone that received it originally still has it. I keep getting raided by people that have this. I raid all the time but it takes me longer to get gold since I don't have the 50% bonus like they have.

Vendetta V
09-26-2013, 01:04 AM
I agree, it's unfair.
But, I think it doesn't matter if the players who raid you have the Sky Pirate or not, when you have interesting buildings they will raid your kingdom anyway.

l3lade2
09-26-2013, 02:29 AM
because it is unfair and it has been over a month now. they should have fixed this by now but I still don't have the sky pirate and everyone that received it originally still has it. I keep getting raided by people that have this. I raid all the time but it takes me longer to get gold since I don't have the 50% bonus like they have.

Get over it and move on already.

What1976
09-26-2013, 03:09 AM

Don't feel like doing that

ELVIS2K13
09-26-2013, 02:27 PM

Are you crying ??

Rawrimabear
09-26-2013, 03:29 PM

This is totally false. Half the people in my guild received it and now nobody in my guild has it any longer. It was removed weeks ago.

If there are still a small handful of people with one, oh well. Such is life. Perhaps it will be fixed, perhaps it will not. If this is the problem with the game that you get hung up on then you have some issues with priority.

Mr. Sirmanchoo
09-26-2013, 04:31 PM

No, if it were just a unit I wouldn't carry on. but since it has a huge bonus attached to it I am not going to move on until it is resolved.

Are you crying ??

No, I am just want this to be righted. I am defending some of my guildmates who also didn't receive it as well as bidding against those of my guild who do have it.

This is totally false. Half the people in my guild received it and now nobody in my guild has it any longer. It was removed weeks ago.

If there are still a small handful of people with one, oh well. Such is life. Perhaps it will be fixed, perhaps it will not. If this is the problem with the game that you get hung up on then you have some issues with priority.

just FYI the first 2 people I clicked on to raid had it in their inventory still. as well as all my guild members that got it originally. So it is not at all totally false. its not just me that is hing up on this. I am also speaking for the rest of my friends who didn't receive it and still have to watch everyone who has it reap the rewards.

ELVIS2K13
09-27-2013, 12:46 AM

You are mush

l3lade2
09-27-2013, 02:43 AM
No, if it were just a unit I wouldn't carry on. but since it has a huge bonus attached to it I am not going to move on until it is resolved.

I reiterate "get over it and move on". You whining about it on the this thread isn't going to change anything, it has been over a month now (I think, certainly close to if not) and GREE has done all it can/is going t do on the matter, for the most part they rectified it.

You have 2 choices, get over it, or keep crying...either way you will learn that what you want isn't always what you get.

E-I
09-27-2013, 07:34 AM
Elvis cracks me up. :D

Mr. Sirmanchoo
10-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Bump for Sky Pirate resolution.

Voxker
10-01-2013, 08:42 PM
I'm glad to keep my 130% raid gold bonus.

Krayt
10-01-2013, 09:10 PM

Haha....
Way to rub it in so there will be more crying.
If someone has an issue, submit a ticket. No point to keep crying here

E-I
10-02-2013, 04:58 AM

170% here. ;)

yussy
10-02-2013, 02:41 PM
everyday i meet dozens of rivals who have Sky Pirate. and many who have two.
this fact let me say that really nothing was fixed. all who had two still have them.
my two tickets are still without answers. gree support can only close em without any constructive decision. and i can only reopen, or uninstall of cuz.
that's sad. that's gree. actually I did not expect anything else.
))

travelingsalesman
10-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Either take it away, or award it to everyone that should have it. You (Gree) fixed the glitch where one of the units was giving a larger boost than it was supposed to after the war within 24 hours, what is taking you so long this time?

E-I
10-02-2013, 03:13 PM
I vote for awarding it to all.

yussy
10-02-2013, 03:32 PM
I'm second here. At least all who done that LTQ

Mr. Sirmanchoo
10-04-2013, 04:59 PM
Bump for Sky Pirate

Voxker
10-04-2013, 05:22 PM
170% here. ;)
i had 170% until they changed the clan champion from 50% to 10%

ALSO why are people complaining about this sky pirate??? it had a freeking 50% raid gold, shouldnt you be happy about this? who cares if Gree said they'll take care of it... they didnt probably because its a good thing that people have an additional gold when they raid people... geez leave this be.

the_bob
10-04-2013, 05:50 PM
shouldnt you be happy about this?

Not everybody got one. The people cryi... I mean complaining are those that didn't get one.

I don't have one and I don't give a damn, to be honest.

Sgt Maj
10-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Let it go... Seriously.

Voxker
10-04-2013, 09:29 PM
Not everybody got one. The people cryi... I mean complaining are those that didn't get one.

I don't have one and I don't give a damn, to be honest.

If I remember it was given from LTQ errors, people didn't reach that point so that's why they didn't get the sky pirate, their loss not ours.

Mr. Sirmanchoo
10-04-2013, 09:54 PM
If I remember it was given from LTQ errors, people didn't reach that point so that's why they didn't get the sky pirate, their loss not ours.

I completed that LTQ 100% thank you... but I never received the Sky Pirate like others did. This happened to others as well. The error was supposed to be fixed... which it never was. It was even stated many times that it was to be fixed. But clearly... there are many people who still have a 50% gold raiding advantage. if it was just the unit I wouldn't bother anymore. But since it has this fat bonus on it, it is a problem.

Krayt
10-04-2013, 10:45 PM
It wasn't supposed to be given....
I think those that still have it had the inflated xp at the start

Mr. Sirmanchoo
10-04-2013, 10:58 PM
It wasn't supposed to be given....
I think those that still have it had the inflated xp at the start

I finished the LTQ before a few of my friends did. They received it and I didn't. The only difference is that day there was an Update to KA and they downloaded it 6 hours before I did. That is the only difference.

totally me
10-05-2013, 03:54 AM
I have two accounts. One got the sky pirate and I have an unanswered open ticket asking for it to be added on my other account.

I have never seen such a snafu that is compounded by sorry we mucked it up and we are now taking it back. What is this kindergarten where Gree gets a do over.

Gree really have no clue about customer support or satisfaction. The lack of closure is making players angrier and more dissatisified by the day. Gree should just give the unit to the ppl who missed it and settle it once and for all.

Plus a gem bonus to every player as a way to apologise for their gross mishandling of this issue.

Person
10-05-2013, 07:14 AM
i still have it, and they wont take it, im sure.

that'd be insane :)

anyone actually had it removed?

Davian Hax
10-06-2013, 01:58 AM
Still moaning about it? What a bunch of whiners. I got the unit but at the expense of the extra xp we got from that event. When they reduced the xp they took the sky pirate away. It's only fair that ppl who completed it before the fix should keep the sky pirate. They paid the price, all that extra xp. I got it and they won't take it away because I earned that unit. Go have some cheese. Have a nice day 😎

What1976
10-06-2013, 05:28 AM
Still moaning about it? What a bunch of whiners. I got the unit but at the expense of the extra xp we got from that event. When they reduced the xp they took the sky pirate away. It's only fair that ppl who completed it before the fix should keep the sky pirate. They paid the price, all that extra xp. I got it and they won't take it away because I earned that unit. Go have some cheese. Have a nice day 

I had the huge xp gain, no sky pirate in my inventory. Anyway i don't care about that stinking sky pirate no more. I moved on, had some cheese lol, and you have a nice day too lol

travelingsalesman
10-09-2013, 11:46 AM
Gree, are you going to remove the sky pirate, or give it to the rest of us?! Not doing anything isn't an acceptable answer.

Nacon10
10-09-2013, 12:05 PM
moooooooooooo

Tigertiger55
10-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sgt Maj
10-09-2013, 12:13 PM
This is starting to get embarrassing

Erageous
10-09-2013, 12:26 PM
How long ago was this quest with the sky pirate that a few people are still talking about it? Shipwreck cove was what, 2 wars ago?

travelingsalesman
10-10-2013, 09:33 AM
The reason we are still talking about it is because Gree refused to give the prize to everyone that passed that section of the quest. as it turns out, only people that completed that stage in a 2-3 hour window (maybe more maybe less) were given the sky pirate with a 50% bonus to raid payouts...

When they refused to give it to everyone, they claimed they were removing it from everyone... problem is, many people still have the unit, and they still aren't crediting it to everyone, so most of us either want it to help us with raids, or want it taken away from others... to pee on their cheerios cause if we cannot have it, neither can you.

Person
10-10-2013, 10:57 AM
you want to know what support said?
what *******ry they pulled now?

"if you see anyone who still has the unit, send in a ticket"

tattle on your peers! this isnt Soviet Russia.

travelingsalesman
10-10-2013, 11:14 AM
you want to know what support said?
what *******ry they pulled now?

"if you see anyone who still has the unit, send in a ticket"

tattle on your peers! this isnt Soviet Russia.

That is ridiculous... can they not do a simple table look-up?

larrydavid
10-10-2013, 11:34 AM
you know whats funny about the whole XP Gree miscode (i.e. setting XP= gold pay out or w/e it was)? They actually do subtract XP every single time a L200 player syncs up with the server. i.e. it always rolls back to the highest XP value - 2,376,187. Thus, their whole, "it will screw up the system" is bull**** as usual.

RandomUser
10-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Why can't they just change the raid bonus of the unit from 50% to 0%? They changed the other unit they screwed up in less than 6 hours.

Voxker
10-10-2013, 03:06 PM
why is this thread still active? let this die ffs.

Zenobia
10-10-2013, 03:27 PM
why is this thread still active? let this die ffs.
I assume you recognize the irony of your post which pushes the thread up to the top of the list again? ;)

Dirt road Joe
10-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Just an update guys... I really shouldn't quote CS on the forums... so I will basically paraphrase what Grees final decision on this is....

If you see someone with the sky pirate in their inventory you are supposed to send a ticket to support with 2 screenshots... one of their profile and one of the sky pirate in there inventory. After that you just wait and see if Gree actually removes it from their inventory(unlikely). So yes, for everyone that has the sky pirate, everyone that sees you with it is supposed to "tattle" on you and report you to Gree so they can fix it..... What a joke.

Sorry to all who may have been following this and those that it may disappoint. But this seems to be Grees final answer as they sent me the same stock response 2 or 3 times after I kept asking different questions...

Mr. Sirmanchoo
10-14-2013, 05:22 PM
Just an update guys... I really shouldn't quote CS on the forums... so I will basically paraphrase what Grees final decision on this is....

If you see someone with the sky pirate in their inventory you are supposed to send a ticket to support with 2 screenshots... one of their profile and one of the sky pirate in there inventory. After that you just wait and see if Gree actually removes it from their inventory(unlikely). So yes, for everyone that has the sky pirate, everyone that sees you with it is supposed to "tattle" on you and report you to Gree so they can fix it..... What a joke.

Sorry to all who may have been following this and those that it may disappoint. But this seems to be Grees final answer as they sent me the same stock response 2 or 3 times after I kept asking different questions...

??? this is not ok.
Bump for Sky Pirate.

Mr. Sirmanchoo
10-18-2013, 06:07 AM
Bump for sky pirate

Person
10-18-2013, 09:13 AM
Bump for sky pirate

just let it go...

justsomedood5
10-18-2013, 09:25 AM
just let it go...

Says the guy / gal bumping the thread...