PDA

View Full Version : Guild SWAPPING-Cheat or Strategy???

Kronous
09-03-2013, 06:18 AM
I understand the strategy behind what is happening with the swapping, but I've seen soo many complaints on here about making the game more challenging, and tougher events, etc... Gree puts out good events and the Strongest players and gemmers complete early and then complain it was too easy. The mid range players struggle and some complete the event. The newest, play and dream of being strong enough to get to the heroic mode.

Enter guild swapping and all that goes out the window. Do we think giving people strength that they havnt earned will keep them in the game longer? Why are all the Big Kingdoms spreading the wealth?

We have chosen against this method. We would like to see the GTQs locked, the same as war. No one came move until the event is over. If you can put a team together that is able to achieve the prize, you deserve the prize. If you aren't strong enough, you don't get the prize!!!!

I call swapping CHEATING!!!!

E-I
09-03-2013, 06:24 AM
I don't see it as cheating but more circumventing. Clearly it is within the rules of the game, although it might against Gree's original intentions. But then again, if the total number of gems spent is higher because of it then I think Gree would love the idea.

Capitalsfanatic
09-03-2013, 06:42 AM
Our guild American Veterans, does not use this method either. Gaining unfair advantage over others or in reward events by using strength not earned is cheating, in my opinion. There are many others in this game who earned the strong positions they have today by investing time and real $$$ to do so. Swapping shortchanges that and disrespects those who have played the game by the rules. The idea of locking the GTQs makes sense.

Colony Colonel
09-03-2013, 06:56 AM
with every guild doing it I call it 'keeping up' I see that your signature says 'top 200' with all other top 200 guilds doing this and you aren't you will soon be typing 'top 300' when GREE make it so that nobody can do it then if someone manipulates the game to do it that is called cheating.

E-I
09-03-2013, 07:05 AM
with every guild doing it I call it 'keeping up'
Exactly.

Krayt
09-03-2013, 07:43 AM
Well he is top 300, he said he was hoping for top 200.
You are miffed that guilds do this, but if you don't you are only hurting your guild and no one else. Other guilds around you might not complete the raid boss event but getting closer to that end has some powerful units. My magic section has gone up incredibly because most of those units are all top end magic. Refusing to swap is not cheating because people are allowed to freely come and go. It isn't how Gree intended for the event to be played but aside from locking guilds what else can they do? I am not for locking guilds either because sometimes you need out of a guild or someone needs to be kicked. So keep things as they are

Octofinger
09-03-2013, 07:53 AM
I think it's strategy. There's nothing wrong with guilds collaborating, especially with the boss event when strong players exchange guilds to help each other out. It's only fair to allow that.

The Obelisk sharing bug is another matter. That was exploiting a bug, and even though I wouldn't go as far as call it cheating, it's not "playing by the rules".

AndOne707
09-03-2013, 08:06 AM
I seen this as "expanding your network ". Not all guilds have the capability to finish certain events.
Should they be penalized cause of this?
Also, IMO the word "cheating" is being thrown to loosely. Just because u don't agree with a certain strategy, do not label it as cheating.
Cheating becomes relevant if you hack the game or do things beyond other players reach.
Like exploits that allow you more gems, gold , hero strength etc etx.
Accordingly to the reports most of that has come to a stop.
Swapping stronger players out has become a reaching out program.
You get to know others in the community and people become happy.
A lot of top guilds use sister guilds or (b guilds) In order to do this. Is that wrong? Absolutely not!

Bluedood
09-03-2013, 08:08 AM
I see it as a strategy and community builder. Those guilds who may not have the strongest players or heavy gems spenders, but are using an outside chat app and in contact with members from other groups can easily network and ask for an assist. For those of us who have secondary guilds it allows members from the main show support for members of the secondary. If the quest rewards were being given multiple times, that would be an issue, but the way it is set up now with loot drops I find fair.

Knowing that others are jumping around you can choose to not assist as a strategy. You think it will give away intel and put you at a disadvantage next war. Aside from how quickly stats change from different rewards, how quick does your opponent gain intel and how many points are you really saving or gaining and what are the chances you cross paths during wartime?

Eddard KFF
09-03-2013, 08:29 AM
It's not cheating and it's not unfair. Gemmers used a lot of gems in this event. I used a mountain, gemmed in my guild and gemmed to help others go as far as they could. It is a "social game" so players are only being social. We're helping each other, we're making new friends on chat apps like groupme and kakao, we're having loads of fun and Gree is still making money. Everybody wins except those who say "we don't need jumpers in this guild" with a grumpy voice and a frown face.

Darth Randy
09-03-2013, 09:42 AM
As long as people spend additional gems in the course of this activity, Gree will allow it, which means its not cheating.

Krayt
09-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Gree wants us spending money, plain and simple. They will allow us to get certain things that make us feel good about playing and then will throw out others to ensure we spend money. The end of that boss event was to ensure money was spent. You want that huge infantry bonus, you definitely spend to get it. If you aren't willing to spend, you have to do what you can then to get those best units possible

Vachau
09-03-2013, 09:57 AM
If GREE made it possible for us to travel around with the obelisks (or anything else) to deposit in other guild's accounts, then it is not cheating. It is playing within the loopholes that are given. While it is available and possible to do, what is wrong with that? As mentioned many times in many threads, GREE is interested in profits and we are interested in playing a game. I say play the game with the rules that are given and have fun.

Person
strategy, no discussion

there are no rules that its forbidden, so its definately not cheating.

NinjaHonu
Stop being a hater man. My guild did not finish but I'm not hating on the swapping guilds. People want to help their friends in the game even though they are in different guilds. To lock the guild for GLTQ would be stupid. Your guild would be locked 75% of the time? You have no idea which events came with GLTQ attached to it... What if you had 3 recruits in your queue and out of no where the event started? They get screwed and your guild loses out on those 3 members. Think before you ask for such ridiculous things. Then you will come back to the forums crying... "Gree please unlock my guild I have 3 members trapped outside. We had no idea on the exact time of the GLTQ. I don't think it's fair if we don't know the exact start time and if it had a guild portion attached to it"

Sgt Maj
09-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Gree made it clear in the announcement for the event that guilds would be open, not closed, for this raid boss. It was not something that they ignored or overlooked, they pointed it out. I need to emphasize that, Gree pointed out to the KA community that this was possible. It cannot be cheating if Gree told us about it in advance. It is not even a loophole. It was part of the game design. It was also an opportunity to work not just within, but between, guilds. It was the most fun I have had playing KA in a long time, and I am pleased to say I probably fought alongside a half dozen or more guilds, from top 25 to top 500, meeting lots of new players along the way. Awesome event. I mean it.

Yipster
09-03-2013, 10:37 AM
with every guild doing it I call it 'keeping up'.

Isn't that the defence that Lance Armstrong tried to put forward?

Darth Randy
09-03-2013, 12:06 PM
Isn't that the defence that Lance Armstrong tried to put forward?what Lance did was specifically prohibited by his sports governing body. He additionally lied about and cover-uped his violations. Your analogy actually supports the argument that this activity is indeed legal, justified and a part of the game until our governing body(Gree) states otherwise. Don hold your breath on that, guild hoping to do quests = more gems spent. The obelisk type of guild hoping however actually decreases gem spending, so expect Gree to deal with that via code changes.

E-I
09-03-2013, 12:27 PM
We sent stronger players over to our sister guild to help them in the quest. They blew through a lot of gems I expect. That is exactly why Gree made it clear that guild rosters were not being locked during this event.

Capitalsfanatic
09-03-2013, 01:25 PM
So if guilds are open for this event, then why locked for battle events? Something inconsistent there. Guild swapping just doesn't sit right, but that's just me. As for "keeping up" as a defense, that's an excuse for cheating and there are plenty of examples of that throughout history. I find that rationale disconcerting.

Bluedood
09-03-2013, 02:01 PM
So if guilds are open for this event, then why locked for battle events? Something inconsistent there. Guild swapping just doesn't sit right, but that's just me. As for "keeping up" as a defense, that's an excuse for cheating and there are plenty of examples of that throughout history. I find that rationale disconcerting.

I would imagine they are locked for the war event because of the matching algorithm. If not locked you could potentially have all members leave and then join once matched for an easier team. For the raid boss event you are facing the exact same challenge as everyone else and must figure out how far you can get with the team you have or outsource help to complete more if you are not strong enough.

Eddard KFF
09-03-2013, 02:03 PM
Guilds should be open during war so you can get rid of freeloaders before they get the rewards. Now there, freeloading, is where really cheating is my friend. Letting the rest of the team do the job for you is the most vile way of cheating in this game.
But yeah, they're not open because of what Bluedood said.

Munseyspin
09-03-2013, 02:12 PM
I think it's a game. Play it how you want, if you don't want to swap great, your call. If you do want to swap, you can, so great do it. Your call. It's a bit of fun, is n't it?

sister morphine
09-03-2013, 02:19 PM
I understand the strategy behind what is happening with the swapping, but I've seen soo many complaints on here about making the game more challenging, and tougher events, etc... Gree puts out good events and the Strongest players and gemmers complete early and then complain it was too easy. The mid range players struggle and some complete the event. The newest, play and dream of being strong enough to get to the heroic mode.

Enter guild swapping and all that goes out the window. Do we think giving people strength that they havnt earned will keep them in the game longer? Why are all the Big Kingdoms spreading the wealth?

We have chosen against this method. We would like to see the GTQs locked, the same as war. No one came move until the event is over. If you can put a team together that is able to achieve the prize, you deserve the prize. If you aren't strong enough, you don't get the prize!!!!

Wasn't Guilds supposed to encourage co-operation between players to make the game more interesting? How is this different; nobody gets forced to jump a guild to help out friends.

It could be argued that the short-lived practice of players transitting through a stronger guild by invite to collect prizes their own had not earned was verging on cheating, but that avenue has been closed now.

Jerusalem
09-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Swapping shortchanges that and disrespects those who have played the game by the rules. The idea of locking the GTQs makes sense.

Ask yourself what the rules are before prohibiting things with a broad brush.

You, Kronous, and others like you speak of merit. Well, swapping is a two way street, and by definition requires reciprocity. Those guilds who prevail from swapping actually work and coordinate together for a common purpose, trusting and relying on each other at the same time. It adds a new and wonderful dynamic to the game, and makes it more social oriented.

As for cheating, it says right there in the thread http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66204-Look-out!-Raid-Boss-Event-in-bound! that guilds will not be locked, thereby allowing guilds to be resourceful and focus on strategy as opposed to solely on brawn.

I understand where your noble attitude comes from, but attempting to label something that doesn't align with your personal philosophy as cheating is a little overboard and short-sighted. I can't imagine that every guild should conform to the same strategy, like a one size fits all thing. Having fun is what you make it to be. Choices are good, choices make things interesting. Choices reflect freedom and infuse a sense of excitement in the things you do. I'm very sorry to read that you're against it.

Skyraiders
09-03-2013, 02:53 PM
i see it as the movie Matrix.....the game is set up with certain rules and boundries with-in the base code.....you can manipulate that base code to get what you want but still stay in the rules of the base code.

If its built into the game its not cheating....IMO

Alexius
09-03-2013, 02:54 PM
"Waaaaaaaaaa, I want the unit toooooooooooo" is all I heard.

Skyraiders
09-03-2013, 03:24 PM
"Waaaaaaaaaa, I want the unit toooooooooooo" is all I heard.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this was funny....LMAO

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
09-03-2013, 04:11 PM
I think Guild members bouncing from guild to guild to help out others is a side affect that Gree may or may not have thought about.

But as many have mentioned, it is building up a more social gaming experience for a lot of people than it is causing harm or adverse affects. To that end, it could be more of a gold mine for them as it could easily expand their user base.

To be honest, there is also risk in doing this, but this seems to be taken in stride by the guilds that continue to help each other out.

And it takes a lot of getting to know other people to make guild changing like this to be able to happen so often. Could restrictions apply, such as on the "box" events? Yes. And they already circumvented such an opening during the boss event LTE by making the total kill counts, versus cumulative. So more revenue for them. And more friends for us.

Good luck in the future though. I know it can be hard to find other guilds who want to help yours on this type of strategy.

Spydrax
09-03-2013, 06:33 PM
I don't agree with 'guild swapping', but its not cheating either.

I see it as a strategy that works for those who want to use it.

For myself, I don't believe in it enough that I surrendered my founder position of a top25 guild and left a group of people I have loved playing this game with day in and day out for a very long time. I'm not that person that says one thing and stands by and watches while everyone does it and then say, well, they did it not me and reap the benefits.
For me, it's always about the team first; build the team and develop as a team. Not the whole of kingdom age, but with your team.

This 'strategy' has cost me greatly in a game where I've met so many great people, but due to my belief, I've seemingly lost many of them. I wish this never arrived, but it has and we all must stand by what we believe, whatever side you fall on. I can't put all the blame on this 'new' tactic, but it's a large part of why I'm out of my guild and close to being out of KA all together.

I have very high respect for a lot of people in this forum and this game, and I don't view them any different based on their side of the fence they stand, but its becoming a very polarizing topic and should be addressed in each guild by the team.

As much as some want this game to be, it's not everyone against FUN. It's every guild against every guild. If you have a group (clan) that has multiple guilds and you swap ONLY between your own, I'd buy that, but to see people posting on walls with a guild swapping list full of names and guild Invite codes, no thanks: I pass.

My humble opinion.

CantHardlyWait
09-03-2013, 07:53 PM
I dont think it would be cheating because its like forming an alliance with other guilds and helping each other to achieve common goal...

My2cents
09-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Imagine if this swapping of players could eventually be expanded to create super guilds. Guilds ally with each other during wars. One guild is the wall hitters, 2nd scouts and third the muscle.

Euchred
09-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Meh, helping another guild with friends filled with a bunch of friends made for something interesting to do while watching the FedEx cup playoffs. No opinion other then the challenge added to my overall kingdom age experience.

#datstatinflation

Cola3
09-03-2013, 08:40 PM
It is only cheating if it's done by the top 3 guilds. JMHO.

Ratma2001
09-03-2013, 08:45 PM
It is only cheating if it's done by the top 3 guilds. JMHO.

Its only cheating IF you get Caught

dragonslayer
09-03-2013, 09:50 PM
This is NOT cheating. It's part of strategy which is planning and collaborating as a TEAM. If you know what STRATEGY and team work means. If everything is obtained through buying GEMS, then where is the strategy? But, I'm sure GREE will change it 'cause too many people like you b i t ch about it. WHY NOT if I'm GREE? People are begging to be milked.

dragonslayer
09-03-2013, 09:55 PM
I don't understand how you lose spot in guild after swapping. If you do it right, with Guild Leader approval from both guilds, you should be able to join back. You're not telling the whole story. lol.

I don't agree with 'guild swapping', but its not cheating either.

I see it as a strategy that works for those who want to use it.

For myself, I don't believe in it enough that I surrendered my founder position of a top25 guild and left a group of people I have loved playing this game with day in and day out for a very long time. I'm not that person that says one thing and stands by and watches while everyone does it and then say, well, they did it not me and reap the benefits.
For me, it's always about the team first; build the team and develop as a team. Not the whole of kingdom age, but with your team.

This 'strategy' has cost me greatly in a game where I've met so many great people, but due to my belief, I've seemingly lost many of them. I wish this never arrived, but it has and we all must stand by what we believe, whatever side you fall on. I can't put all the blame on this 'new' tactic, but it's a large part of why I'm out of my guild and close to being out of KA all together.

I have very high respect for a lot of people in this forum and this game, and I don't view them any different based on their side of the fence they stand, but its becoming a very polarizing topic and should be addressed in each guild by the team.

As much as some want this game to be, it's not everyone against FUN. It's every guild against every guild. If you have a group (clan) that has multiple guilds and you swap ONLY between your own, I'd buy that, but to see people posting on walls with a guild swapping list full of names and guild Invite codes, no thanks: I pass.

My humble opinion.

Sgt Maj
09-03-2013, 10:16 PM
It's not cheating if Gree made it clear that movement between guilds was allowed. Again, I for one had a great time in this event. Thank you Gree!

LegoLass
09-03-2013, 10:26 PM
I have profiles in 2 guilds. My top 25 guild finished without difficulty and sent players to help sister/friend guilds. The top 75 guild had very limited help from jumpers, but we sent players to a bunch of guilds to help. I did some jumping in both, and I thought it was really fun. Is it a 'cheat'? I don't think so. As players, we are inventive and adaptable. To me, this situation is about players finding a way to further themselves in the game, not a cheat. I imagine the developers never considered how creative and flexible we would be. It was fun to participate.

Krayt
09-03-2013, 10:36 PM
It was a fun experience for players, why ruin it?

JanKA
09-03-2013, 10:52 PM
To me, it's a sign of the game evolving. If I am stats strong and have already created an impressive iph and kingdom, it sounds like being a mercenary for hire is more fun and staying put. Just sayin...

alizainal
09-04-2013, 12:18 AM

Sounds like "if I can't have it, no one else should"...

custos
09-04-2013, 01:50 AM
I like the idea guild hopping. There's plenty of fighting and raiding in these games, and it's kind of nice to put down weapons and help each other out for a change. But I can understand how some people might not like the idea, especially if they feel they were disadvantaged by it.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if a guild-hopper could get rewarded twice? For example if you were in Guild A when they finished the raid boss event and then jumped over to Guild B to help them finish the raid boss event, did you get the Ballein 48k/62k unit twice? That would be amazing, especially if the bonuses stacked. :eek:

alizainal
09-04-2013, 02:01 AM
Out of curiosity, does anyone know if a guild-hopper could get rewarded twice? For example if you were in Guild A when they finished the raid boss event and then jumped over to Guild B to help them finish the raid boss event, did you get the Ballein 48k/62k unit twice? That would be amazing, especially if the bonuses stacked. :eek:

No, you can't stack The Ballein or other quest rewards. But you get a random drop unit for slaying the boss. For your help in slaying a lv100, you could win a 3k a/d unit.

sister morphine
09-04-2013, 03:09 AM
No, you can't stack The Ballein or other quest rewards. But you get a random drop unit for slaying the boss. For your help in slaying a lv100, you could win a 3k a/d unit.
Only of course if you're in the guild at the time. When I popped over to help a friendly guild with a boss it was a matter of arrive, do the hit and leave. There was a cycle of TFS members doing this.

alizainal
09-04-2013, 03:48 AM
Only of course if you're in the guild at the time. When I popped over to help a friendly guild with a boss it was a matter of arrive, do the hit and leave. There was a cycle of TFS members doing this.

Then return after the boss is down. You'll get the drop unit. I know I did. :cool:
You won't get quest reward like The Ballein if you don't have one either. You just get the drop unit only.

Hun
09-04-2013, 04:04 AM
definitely not cheating and the most fun i had in KA for a very long time!

Eunuchorn
09-04-2013, 04:22 AM
You should be asking yourself if this is a programming oversight or intentional by Gree? Which leads to a host of follow up questions.

sister morphine
09-04-2013, 04:39 AM
Then return after the boss is down. You'll get the drop unit. I know I did. :cool:
You won't get quest reward like The Ballein if you don't have one either. You just get the drop unit only.
Was no worry for me. The object was to get the other guild through, not grab a unit for me, which might be great or might be mediocre :)

Kronous
09-04-2013, 06:30 AM
I started this as a question and posted my opinion. My opinion hasn't changed. Yes, Gree designed this last event for the swapping. I donated my mountain of gems right along with the rest, but I simply feel this aspect takes something away from the game rather then enhancing it.

I will continue to play regardless, I like the basic game and the events are fun and free, unless you choose to dontate$$$

JPNy
09-04-2013, 07:33 AM
First of all, I have done guild swapping during raid boss between my main guild and 2 others (sister and friend guilds). I loved doing this for the social aspect and seeing other players getting awesome rewards they couldn't hope to win !! We got Ballein for the 3 guilds.

I clearly don't consider that as cheating, as many of us in this thread for all the reasons exposed.
OK

BUT !! At the end of the day, when you consider that these awesome rewards are earned by so many players ... They are not awesome anymore. And I can understand that when you spend efforts and sometimes many gems to achieve what should be a hard quest and others, the same guild rank, achieve as well as you (or better) without the same investment, you may feel bitter.

Just or only "keeping up" doesn't bring me enough satisfaction regarding a war game (not a social game until now) where players and guilds are intended to challenge each others. If the differences can be made only by wars and individual boxes events, the game experience will loose most of his interest for me. Indeed the differences made by wars concern elite guilds therebetween or the elite guilds versus no elite ones. You can't say that the top 200 war reward bring a decisive advantage towards the top 300 or even top 400 and lower reward . About boxes events : it's only a hard gemming issue. If I question myself, my opinion and feeling are more or less the same than Spydrax.

No simple solution however. Out of guild wars, I am against guilds lock. So either I accept the more and more important social part of the game, or I leave it !

Shluggy
09-04-2013, 04:43 PM
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Mine is this.... I don't think it's cheating or even manipulating the system. I am actually wondering if this kind of guild cooperation is exactly what Gree have intended. I'm basing this on 2 clues really. Firstly the rules on the raid boss, to me, made a point of saying that guilds were NOT (in capitals) locked during the event. And secondly, during to obelisk event, when guilds started swapping around a bug appeared for a while where no one could get back in a guild and it seemed Gree were putting a stop to it. But instead of Gree sticking with that, they went and fixed it so guild swapping could continue. I dunno, I don't read every single post on here, more just things I find interesting or useful. So maybe I missed something. But this is my opinion and I may be the only one that could even dream that Gree could do something that is useful. The game took a big step forward when guilds started, maybe this was the next step. Guild coop's and alliances. We wanted more strategy and this could be good if we all work together.

Spydrax
09-04-2013, 08:18 PM
I don't understand how you lose spot in guild after swapping. If you do it right, with Guild Leader approval from both guilds, you should be able to join back. You're not telling the whole story. lol.
Hey Dragonslayer,
I wasn't removed from my position because I swapped and couldn't return, I left the guild, in part, because I could see this coming and didn't want to be a part of it and rather than stand in the way of those in my 40 person guild who did/do, I chose to give them their wish and step down and leave.

Johan -
09-05-2013, 12:53 AM
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Mine is this.... I don't think it's cheating or even manipulating the system. I am actually wondering if this kind of guild cooperation is exactly what Gree have intended. I'm basing this on 2 clues really. Firstly the rules on the raid boss, to me, made a point of saying that guilds were NOT (in capitals) locked during the event. And secondly, during to obelisk event, when guilds started swapping around a bug appeared for a while where no one could get back in a guild and it seemed Gree were putting a stop to it. But instead of Gree sticking with that, they went and fixed it so guild swapping could continue. I dunno, I don't read every single post on here, more just things I find interesting or useful. So maybe I missed something. But this is my opinion and I may be the only one that could even dream that Gree could do something that is useful. The game took a big step forward when guilds started, maybe this was the next step. Guild coop's and alliances. We wanted more strategy and this could be good if we all work together.

IMO, I don't think this was GREE's plan to do so.
Otherwise they wouldn't trow in a 40% discount, thanks to jumping around so many free hits could be done and that for sure means loss in profit for GREE, positive side for GREE is that thanks to jumping around, the value of the 30/30 unit decreased.

I also don't think this is the right place to discuss this subject, the more we talk about this, the more ideas GREE will find in this thread.

Concerning fixing the issue that guild members could not get back in a guild, like with the LTQs, better to find solutions after/before an event starts than during.., if GREE didn't fix the issue, than so many complains would have arrived here on the forum, now they have all the time they need to find solutions...
(guild hopping cost a lot of data, when many players jump at the same time, there is a chance their server couldn't handle it)

Just my two cents....

Sigfried
09-05-2013, 05:55 AM
I saw a lot of guilds swapping out, even helped a few. Mostly a waste of time, trying to cycle enough people through to take down a level 100 beast is a lesson in futility. Wait for 1/2 hour, spend 2-3 minutes in the guild because it just isn't that quick, hit and leave. On a good day a guild might get 100 in, more like 50 during the battle. I didn't see any of the guilds doing this win the prize. Swapping to another guild to help for the entire battle I like, waiting forever to get in one, get my hit and get out - thats past history. No fun and no gain.

dragonslayer
09-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Whether you want to do it or not is a personal choice. Calling others who chose to do it "cheaters" might be too strong word.

Personally, I believe if you're not doing you're not optimizing strategy. Of course, money can buy u everything in this game. But, there's a social factor to it also. That's why they are called guild quests. You're to collaborate with others to complete it. Think creatively as a team to accomplish a common goal. If u don't like it, you can always create a one person guild. Spend all the gems you want to complete every single guild quest.

I really don't think it's an issue. The reason for all of this is because people come to the forum to brag about their accomplishments. This raid boss was supposed to be a big thing just like winning 35 wars consecutively. It got spoiled because people thought creatively too.

You know, even for the winning 35 (whatever #) wars consecutively can be "cheated". You just need to think smartly. Be creative. Now, I won't post how. But, people have done it.

Now, good luck to all the braggers. You're entitled to it. Just don't give GREE to many ideas on how to milk you for more.

Rastlin
09-06-2013, 05:23 PM
Only people complaining are Guilds that do not know how to socialize, and make Allies. Play the game in your own little world, then get what you get...

Vile Lynn
09-06-2013, 09:57 PM
I thought it was brilliant!
Prolly won't last long b/c I really doubt GREE meant for gems to be spread around by guild hoppers, but it happened.

(I cannot even imagine this happening in CC to this extent... would be nice tho.)