PDA

View Full Version : Bugs in Kingdom Age

horse
09-03-2013, 09:58 AM
Boss sometimes does not give out units- RESOLVED
Energy Regen is wacky (sometimes you get like over 20 energy in 1 minute)
Wrong units rewards in quests
Wrong XP given in quests
Can't log in at the beginning of war
Sometimes game auto recharges health in war and charges you 25 gems
Sometimes you buy a gem recharge in war and only get three hits
Some guilds are stuck on raid boss levels and can't progress
People purchase gems which never get added to their account
People who updated the game can't get in- get ios 5 or higher
The game frequently crashes for lots of people and requires reinstallation-ios 5
Bonuses often don't get applied correctly or applied at all
Sometimes not all of your allies show- some are "grunts"
Some people can't access certain maps without the game crashing- try to go to another map and then go to the map you're trying to go to
LTQ mob units are occasionally invisible.
Map mobs occasionally have messed up graphics
There is often lag when doing any type of server action (like vault donations)- it takes time for information to go to the server
New Zealand is No Longer Supported

Post any bugs here and I will put them up. Tell me if any are solved.

E-I
09-03-2013, 10:11 AM
This is going to be a long list. It will be quicker to list the things that do work right.

horse
09-03-2013, 10:16 AM
This is going to be a long list. It will be quicker to list the things that do work right.
:)Can you give me some bugs?

AllFather Odin
09-03-2013, 10:23 AM

We have to do over level 27 after 2/4. Game reset for no reason despite beating him within 2 hours. On top of that, NO ONE got a loot reward for beating the boss!!! I guess that was a sign of something wrong............or was it?????

E-I
09-03-2013, 10:32 AM

Missing units from raid boss
Wrong units rewards in quests
Wrong XP given in quests
Cant log in at the beginning of war
Sometimes game auto recharges health in war and charges you 25 gems
Sometimes you buy a gem recharge in war and only get three hits
Some guilds are stuck on raid boss levels and can't progress
People purchase gems which never get added to their account
People in New Zealand can't update the game
People who updated the game can't get in
The game frequently crashes for lots of people and requires reinstallation
Bonuses often don't get applied correctly or applied at all
Sometimes not all of your allies show
Some people can't access certain maps without the game crashing
LTQ mob units are occasionally invisible.
Map mobs occasionally have messed up graphics
There is often lag when doing any type of server action (like vault donations)

That's just off the top of my head, but I am sure there is plenty more.

E-I
09-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Also, sometimes when you open a support ticket it appears to open, but then you never hear back from customer support. Does that count as a game bug? :p

Darth Randy
09-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Twice I've waited to the last hour to gem my way through the end of a LTQ, finishing with just a couple of minutes left according to the timer displayed on my device, only to not get credit for the final kill. Lost gems and unit. Tickets did not resolve this issue. I had to resort to contesting gem charges with my credit card company. I think at the end of events their server load is greater than they can handle with to many people like me trying to squeeze as much free energy regen out of an event as possible. Is this a bug? Don't know but wish they had a way to resolve it.

Krayt
09-03-2013, 09:15 PM
I had an issue where repeatedly I would get xp three times for the guild raise. So instead of getting say 30 for having 150 allies, I would get like 90. Happened repeated and all Gree would say is uninstall and reinstall the game. Really? Every time and nothing but that is your solution.

Darth Randy
09-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Ok, this is getting annoying, the 3rd time I've noticed it, between 2 different accounts, the game is just eating chunks of energy. I attack a mob it dies so has no chance to hit me back and then I not only lose the energy cost of the hit but whatever additional energy I had left over. It's been from 40 to 75 energy. This quest is energy demanding enough already without having it vanish for no reason. I know I won't spend anymore gems as long as I'm at risk to having the energy just vanish.

pendentive
09-05-2013, 08:06 AM
horse - the raid boss reward unit bug has been resolved.

Perhaps prioritize these? using the Important/Urgent matrix...?

Also, put at the bottom of your post the resolved bugs so that you don't get repeats.

Noble effort on this idea. It is appreciated.

sister morphine
09-05-2013, 10:51 AM
The exploding clothes phenomena that means avatars walk around half naked. That one is quite funny actually, but not being able to use certain armours because they refuse to load is a bit less so. Trivial compared to the above lst though

ezinap
09-06-2013, 05:32 AM
These are bugs that I experience, certainly not bugs for everyone:

Missing upper right cross to close pop-up screens, especially the scratcher and limited gem units.
Game crashes when trying to access a map when it contains more than 1 of: Quest mobs, LTQ mobs, Guild LTQ mobs.
No decorations shown in any map.
The attack value of hero’s armor is not calculated in the damage on hitting a mob.

Tigertiger55
09-06-2013, 06:03 AM
100% crash rate when (failing to) send tickets from support tab. Convenient for Gree

Tenspot
09-06-2013, 09:44 PM
Game freezes if defeat epic boss while rival-fight animation is active in background.

A guild mate told me they fixed this but not for me.

JamesTaggart
09-06-2013, 09:58 PM
In reply to item "Sometimes game auto recharges health in war and charges you 25 gems"

This happens because the attack again and refill energy are in exactly the same spot in screen and if you are not paying attention instead of attacking again you will inadvertently click the refill button.

I would hate to think that this is intentional design by Gree. A simple suggestion for Gree for would be not just here but for all Gem purchases make a double tap required. Just like for quest attacks and have similar option to turn gem double tap off. (That's me 2 cents.)

-James Taggart

Diadexxus
09-07-2013, 12:01 AM
On my iPad 1: KA crashes *ever time* after a third PVP hit

horse
09-13-2013, 02:19 PM
Updated...

Jerusalem
09-13-2013, 03:28 PM

Pmsl. Wastes less time, too.