PDA

View Full Version : FUN is "official and legit" 60 Members guild!

finallyfree
09-03-2013, 10:29 PM
Dear Kingdom Age Forum Fellows,

FUN(Forum United Nation) completed the last guild member increasing as of today.
We are "official and legit" 60 members guild!

In this auspicious occasion, we would like to thanks all of our contributors donation from every members and officers in FUN who push this happen and all other overvault players and uncollect building donate to us on behalf of our FUN members.

We thanks for your donation and dedication!

Please have FUN as your courtesy guest opponents in this coming weekend battle and have FUN! ;)

Lance

PS. Don't send me pm about join FUN. I'm not the officer nor the HR.

Dirt road Joe
09-03-2013, 10:29 PM

FUN(Forum United Nation) completed the last guild member increasing as of today.

In this auspicious occasion, we would like to thanks all of our contributors donation from every members and officers in FUN who push this happen and all other overvault players and uncollect building donate to us on behalf of our FUN members.

Please have FUN as your courtesy guest opponents in this coming weekend battle and have FUN! ;)

Lance

Congratulations!!!! That's is an incredible accomplishment. Now there is going to need to be another FUN inspired LTQ like... "Help FUN defeat the pesky Debt Collector before he escapes!" along with " Collect all 9 FUN refugees and earn the mighty Debt Collector". The Debt collector includes a 25% Raid Bonus and a 75% Building Income Bonus!

Ratma2001
09-03-2013, 10:36 PM
They will need those extra members for this war , it will be shall we say enlightning for the better part, but congrats on the milestone ! Great effort by all, and i will see most of you on the battle feild and good luck

pendentive
09-03-2013, 10:38 PM
FUN = first legitimate 60 member guild. Very nice indeed!

2.25 Billion gold....WOW

Krayt
09-03-2013, 10:38 PM
They will need those extra members for this war , it will be shall we say enlightning for the better part, but congrats on the milestone ! Great effort by all, and i will see most of you on the battle feild and good luck

You think you are ending their run?

Ratma2001
09-03-2013, 10:55 PM
You think you are ending their run?

Most know me and know what i can do, i have seen a lot of people go through the doors at FUN and hardly any complaints in what they got in returned, I was offered by The1nONLY in its inception but declined, it comes down to i like my bank balance , but evryone is different , FUN have some Big stat players closer to 9M now and would dwarf most of us, you get out what you put in 2.25 Billion hope they get it all

AndOne707
09-03-2013, 11:03 PM
Those are some crazy stats. And congrats to FUN for achieving such a huge accomplishment.
If you guys manage to score over 35mill, I can only imagine now the capabilities....
Are u guys aiming for 60 mill during this war?

travelingsalesman
09-03-2013, 11:27 PM
Grats guys, lots of good players you have on the team helping out, enjoy the extra leg room!

alizainal
09-04-2013, 12:10 AM

Congrats! Makes me wonder, are you the only official and legit 60 members guild...

Bluedood
09-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Congrats on you big achievement!

finallyfree
09-04-2013, 12:26 AM
Thanks all for congratulations, It's a great accomplish when our officers drive everyone "go raided and put in FUN vault now" and all the officers are great example. I salute you all here!

As for the question other 60 members guild, I have no comment!
For Conquest Point, really don't know, we just have FUN and we will continue doing so!

Lance

alizainal
09-04-2013, 12:28 AM
As for the question other 60 members guild, I have no comment!

Lance

You must be a politician! Nobody answer the question like that. LOL

finallyfree
09-04-2013, 12:31 AM
You must be a politician! Nobody answer that question like that. LOL

Shhh, don't say like that. It will be another rumor "oh! FUN has politician and use KA as money laundering machine through game to support their top!!":p

Mits2000
09-04-2013, 01:01 AM
Congratulations you guys. An accomplishment that I calculated would take us 2.5 years to complete!

Now that you don't need the gold, how about move to some of the other Top 10 guilds and drop off gold between the Tourneys? Kind of a waste to let it just sit in your guild vault.

Kingdom Strike Force 895670907

Proprioc3ption
09-04-2013, 01:08 AM
Ratma my old friend... Yes it's a great accomplishment to have been the first legit guild to do it. The thanks extends to all individuals who have at one time or another been apart of FUN. Whether or not you've been with us for one, two or every war, we appreciate your individual contributions to FUN. Teamwork is the key, and all those who have been apart of FUN have experienced that with us. It's truly been an honour to have been apart of such a great bunch of people. To achieve this recent task together has been something that we set out to do since the whole debacle from the beginning of guild wars.

Those of us who have been around for long enough know that 60 member guilds existed within the first week of guilds becoming available. We all know that they hacked gold for those guilds. I did care how they did it, what excuse they have we know it was not completed legitimately. We all spoke up about it but GREE turned a blind eye and went further claiming that some were legit when others were in question.

Some where honest and acknowledged it to be the case. Even though some of the new founders/leaders mentioned that individuals who were not in control of the guild put the money in there and we're then told to leave once they were discovered. It doesn't make the process right!

The KA community accepted it though as we has no choice. GREE refused to act upon it all, even stating that 'some' were legit and some were not.

So, although the past 'hacked gold to unlock all bonuses' issue is in the past... it's great to have worked hard over many months, days, hours, with the many amazing individuals who have given their time and resources to achieve what is essentially the current omega target in the guild concept. Thank you

What excites us most is we can welcome two more individuals to join us at the top. FUNs always been about rewarding the best with the top rewards, nothing more. Whether or not you've been there for one or all, 99% of any member who've been in FUN have always enjoyed their time with us and we have enjoyed every moment with them. In the end it's all about having FUN!😎👍

Joshua -kol-
09-04-2013, 01:19 AM
Have you guys also unlocked all the energy bonuses? If so what was the price in the last one I know getting 4/5 is like 2.4 bil

EiZ
09-04-2013, 01:55 AM
impressive accomplishment, big congrats!

//E

It's all a dream
09-04-2013, 01:59 AM

Lance

Gratz on this achievement. Guess this means you dont need to raid as much anymore :p

Ratma2001
09-04-2013, 03:00 AM
Prop, it's been an awesome adventure watching all the FUN members get to this Auspicious occasion and such an accomplishment, congrats to all past and present players, those that have left and those that are new, it is great to know that you have gotten this far by original methods and long standing members putting in the extra mile , I can saythatalthough I was never in FUN I have ...let's say Contributed to your 60 member fraternity in ways that most of us can attest to, with our donation from time to time and willing to allow your members to visit our Kingdoms and grace us with yourPillaging and Plundering has been talked about for months, I will say most Forum Members have in one way or another contributed to the milestone and trust ALL FUN enjoy the fruits of their labour.
CONGRATULATIONS
Ratma2001

finallyfree
09-04-2013, 03:29 AM
Gratz on this achievement. Guess this means you dont need to raid as much anymore :p

Thanks! what's your IGN? I might be the one who visit you more frequently if needed... :D

impressive accomplishment, big congrats!

//E

Thanks, E. I saw your name in my battlelist and hit to check whether you have overvault! :)

It's all a dream
09-04-2013, 03:39 AM
Thanks! what's your IGN? I might be the one who visit you more frequently if needed... :D

haha, if you were id know you. There are about 5 ppl that can beat me atm (yes will change everyday im sure) and i know they are not FUN ;)

Eunuchorn
09-04-2013, 04:24 AM
Blah blah blah, more Gree propaganda from the official Gree Employee KA guild.

Yawn.

Next plz.

kruppe
09-04-2013, 04:25 AM
Have you guys also unlocked all the energy bonuses? If so what was the price in the last one I know getting 4/5 is like 2.4 bil

No, we haven't unlocked all the bonuses being utterly focused on the 60 member step. The other bonuses have been boosted through prizes in LTQ's and wars so haven't felt the effects too greatly.

So sorry, more raiding to come...

kruppe
09-04-2013, 04:35 AM
haha, if you were id know you. There are about 5 ppl that can beat me atm (yes will change everyday im sure) and i know they are not FUN ;)

We've obviously not had the pleasure meeting on the battle field. Come by anytime and let's have a little tourney, not sneaking in and raiding but a full on battle. Please take this as a glove...

It's all a dream
09-04-2013, 04:39 AM
We've obviously not had the pleasure meeting on the battle field. Come by anytime and let's have a little tourney, not sneaking in and raiding but a full on battle. Please take this as a glove...

I certainly havent met you on the battlefield. Wouldnt be much of a match to you anyway ;) I do enjoy my chats with cap awesome though, especially when he is trying to be recruited :D

King Ben
09-04-2013, 06:27 AM
Congratulations!!! The other bonuses will probably cost less? Hope this means eventually less raiding until Gree introduces more challenges for FUN.

pendentive
09-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Don't look now, It's all a dream....but if you're under 7Mil defense, nearly ALL of FUN will be happy to show you the shiny bottom of your gold barrel. LOL

It's all a dream
09-04-2013, 09:03 AM
Don't look now, It's all a dream....but if you're under 7Mil defense, nearly ALL of FUN will be happy to show you the shiny bottom of your gold barrel. LOL

i know they are getting scary :D
guess i need more FUN friends ;)

AllFather Odin
09-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Congrats on the 60 guild accomplishment, FUN!

I was about to celebrate as our guild just bought the 50 members upgrade...........Gonna have to cancel that party....... :p

Dexter Morgan
09-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Blah blah blah, more Gree propaganda from the official Gree Employee KA guild.

Yawn.

Next plz.

Why so bitter?

Skyraiders
09-04-2013, 10:59 AM
This is a great accomplishment and should be recognized.!!! WELL DONE!

it really is awesome.....!!!! see you on the battle field.....i will be the one all the way in the back behind the wall under the rock in a cave 3 miles down...LOL...

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
09-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Hey congrats! That is definitely a big achievement!

Cen246
09-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Congrats to the elite of this game !

Unfortunately, bitterness, jealousy, stupidity can't be avoid.

Your dedication for this game (time, money) is incredible... Really well done. Go on having fun with 2 more members.

kruppe
09-04-2013, 12:16 PM
Congrats on the 60 guild accomplishment, FUN!

I was about to celebrate as our guild just bought the 50 members upgrade...........Gonna have to cancel that party....... :p

Not at all, congratulations on your 50...

Understand that FUN got there by giving up building upgrades (yes we are not all level 10 everything), raiding (especially our friends in RK), having officer vs member gold hunts, and generally putting on hold member plans until we reached the goal of 2.25b. We have a team that encourage and challenge each other, and, has lots of fun in the process,

Valsuvious
09-04-2013, 02:38 PM
You're welcome for all of the donations

pendentive
09-04-2013, 02:59 PM
ROTFL - there should be an "Honor Roll" for highest donators to FUN.

Thanks for keeping it light-hearted along the way, guys.

Gambit12
09-04-2013, 03:10 PM

Lance

Hey Lance, Great job on sharing this thread! Your first thread ever besides your LLP recruiting thread in MW. I'm so proud of you!

It's really an Awesome ride & everyone chip in, collect, raid, & the whole Enchilada just to achieve the 60 members Guild. Outstanding job every FUN members & for the hard work, for some other who did some sleepless night just to raid, sacrifice for the Guild, & specially the great times with each other along with the Raid Boss Event last week. Job well done FUNnies..!:p;):D:o:):rolleyes::cool::eek:

Totalwar
09-04-2013, 03:45 PM
Congrats on you big achievement Fun.

mighty mackenzie
09-04-2013, 04:04 PM
I don't think everyone knows how much raiding and collecting is involved in getting 2.2 billion. Very impressive! I wish Gree would acknowledge that if the top guild FUN is only just getting to 60 than all those other are hacked. Also curious how far you are in energy bonus, since there are guilds with full energy bonus. Can you tell how much gold the last two energy bonuses cost in gold?

l3lade2
09-04-2013, 04:07 PM
I don't think everyone knows how much raiding and collecting is involved in getting 2.2 billion. Very impressive! I wish Gree would acknowledge that if the top guild FUN is only just getting to 60 than all those other are hacked. Also curious how far you are in energy bonus, since there are guilds with full energy bonus. Can you tell how much gold the last two energy bonuses cost in gold?

Think they are 2.2bn and 6bn

Edit: and congrats to FUN of course!

Cola3
09-04-2013, 04:39 PM
The first legitimate 60 member guild, I agree!! Congrats!!

E-I
09-04-2013, 08:03 PM
The perfect way to eliminate all hacker guilds: all 60 member guilds must play each other!

finallyfree
09-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Thanks for all the congratz again. Normally, it should be Gambit aka Aragon12 jobs to do! :rolleyes:

We hope to meet you all in battlefield this weekend and have FUN. :o

pendentive
09-04-2013, 10:09 PM
don't you find it interesting that no other 60-member guilds are posting here....saying, "Hey! What about us?"

:cool:

alizainal
09-04-2013, 10:46 PM
don't you find it interesting that no other 60-member guilds are posting here....saying, "Hey! What about us?"

:cool:

Maybe because they have it ages ago, it becomes nothing special to them.

-OP-
09-05-2013, 01:28 AM
Yeah. I was going to announce that we opened up spot 59 and 60 too but FUN best me to it. Of course then I woke up and realized just how high that ladder is to climb.

Amazing job FUN. Congrats on the mighty effort and extraordinary teamwork. Knowing how humble you guys keep it makes us all appreciate your success and share in your achievements. Way to blaze the trail and set the role model example.

Gambit12
09-05-2013, 06:01 AM
Thanks for all the congratz again. Normally, it should be Gambit aka Aragon12 jobs to do! :rolleyes:

Lol Lance:D You got it now bro & you are the man now & so proud of you..:cool:

Spydrax
09-05-2013, 06:09 AM
Congratulations to all former and current F.U.N. members in your amazing accomplishment.

Salute!!🍷🍷

King Ben
09-05-2013, 08:00 AM
Trust me, not many guilds fancy meeting FUN ....

itsaklayton
09-05-2013, 08:01 AM
This is a great accomplishment and should be recognized.!!! WELL DONE! it really is awesome.....!!!! see you on the battle field.....i will be the one all the way in the back behind the wall under the rock in a cave 3 miles down...LOL...And I will use him as my shield. Amazing accomplishment. I applaud your efforts. Congratulations well deserved.

mmalkove
09-05-2013, 08:39 AM
Hey Lance, Great job on sharing this thread! Your first thread ever besides your LLP recruiting thread in MW. I'm so proud of you!

It's really an Awesome ride & everyone chip in, collect, raid, & the whole Enchilada just to achieve the 60 members Guild. Outstanding job every FUN members & for the hard work, for some other who did some sleepless night just to raid, sacrifice for the Guild, & specially the great times with each other along with the Raid Boss Event last week. Job well done FUNnies..!:p;):D:o:):rolleyes::cool::eek:

MMMM, Enchiladas. Congrats guys, I was worried about you guys not scoring enough points in the next war! you should be good now ;)

P4TR1C14N
09-05-2013, 12:13 PM
It's possible. Great achievement FUN...

I guess you guys gather easily 300 mil per week, not?

Ragmondino
09-05-2013, 12:21 PM
You guys need another player?
Dexter Morgan will tell you how awesome I am.

sls
09-05-2013, 06:38 PM
Great job!

willb125
09-05-2013, 09:33 PM
Congratulations! Very nicely done.

captainpony
09-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Congratulations FUN!

Proprioc3ption, I'd like to defend the community and claim that they haven't accepted hacking but you're right. At first I wanted to blame Gree again, because they tried to silence the forums by banning our crusader and deleting threads and posts. However, that is just an excuse. The community is now in full acceptance as evidenced by those guilds still existing. If people really wanted to abolish cheating they would leave those guilds. Those guilds would have one or two members out of sixty, but instead they flourish and the members live on in denial.

In case Gree forgot about all the cheaters here is a list (unfinished)
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56285-60-Member-Guilds&highlight=60+member