PDA

View Full Version : TBC/SWC top 10/25 is looking for a few good soldiers

mikeygn1234
09-04-2013, 09:22 AM
The buckwheats had an epic battle to reach the top 10 in canada, very easily cruised to our top 25 goal in India and are looking to vamp up our efforts in France. We are looking for some new recruits that are looking for a permanent home. We have an awesome base of members from all over the world. We work as a team to reach our goals. If you are interested in gunning for the top 10 prizes please PM me for more details.

Ronin79
09-04-2013, 09:59 AM
The buckwheats very easily cruised to our top 25 goal in Canada and are looking to vamp up our efforts in France. We are looking for some new recruits that are looking for a permanent home. We have an awesome base of members from all over the world. We work as a team to reach our goals. If you are interested in gunning for the top 10 prizes please PM me for more details.

Hmmm top10...At this time I saw he meant it, but but now I know that the flesh, habituated to luxury and self-indulgence, was too weak to give effect to our resolution. For a while we did try to shake off old associates, but the claws of the past had leadership grappled in steel, and the effort did not last more than a few...

Be part of a family, we house a safisticated trauma and grief network in between battles. ;)

Ronin79
09-04-2013, 12:51 PM
Bump bump bump ;)

mikeygn1234
09-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Should mention that 300k WD points required for our trip to France

Brummied
09-04-2013, 11:34 PM
Curiously our trauma weekends include the latest in tap tap therapy which has its own range of organic meds :D

Idiokus
09-05-2013, 09:23 AM
Yep...great teammates ...the best chat around just a bunch of cool competive peeps out on a mission!!! There is no better home!!!! Looking also for Europeans and Asian based peeps ...I'm proud of being part of this faction check us out!
Bump ...bump ...bump