PDA

View Full Version : GREE, 350 per hit in every monster in Eternal Death LTQ!

Gambit12
09-05-2013, 05:11 AM
C'mon Gree, what's going on here!? This is torture Gree! Mostly in Heroic mode all mobs are in 350 energy per hit & they're hundreds of them to kill..:mad:

Please do something about this & any adjustment would do us fairly in game...

Edit: 3 days max on this event is not much time on these high energy per hit...

larrydavid
09-05-2013, 05:14 AM
What is the difference between a 2k hp mob who requires 350 energy per hit and a 6k mob that requires 100 energy per hit? ;)

Quit whining about the energy required b/c it's the same it has always been.

King Ben
09-05-2013, 05:28 AM
Beg to differ. One refill is 1000 energy and at 9/10 heroic I kill 3 monsters per 2 refill. The energy required is indeed very high ....

larrydavid
09-05-2013, 05:32 AM
Beg to differ. One refill is 1000 energy and at 9/10 heroic I kill 3 monsters per 2 refill. The energy required is indeed very high ....

High relative to what?

The total energy required for this ltq is almost identical to the previous ltq. This time gree just put high energy and low mob hp. Whereas last time they put it "normal" energy and high hp.

HP from last ltq: ~500k
This ltq: ~120k

King Ben
09-05-2013, 05:38 AM
True. I guess Gree has upped the energy required in the recent 2 to 3 LTQ relative to the past ...... Gem gem gem gem ......

AllFather Odin
09-05-2013, 06:04 AM
True. I guess Gree has upped the energy required in the recent 2 to 3 LTQ relative to the past ...... Gem gem gem gem ......

Can someone answer this for me:

Was hitting a level 10 normal monster called Eternal Resurrector. It took me 10 hits to kill it but the damage points were as follows:

-18xx
-12xx
-0 (killed)

Are these the damage points that I producing when hitting the boss? At first i thought they were lifepoints for monster. It seems to me that my hits were calculating as a damage relative to a percentage.

Snake1
09-05-2013, 06:33 AM

Was hitting a level 10 normal monster called Eternal Resurrector. It took me 10 hits to kill it but the damage points were as follows:

-18xx
-12xx
-0 (killed)

Are these the damage points that I producing when hitting the boss? At first i thought they were lifepoints for monster. It seems to me that my hits were calculating as a damage relative to a percentage.

The same thing happened to me if Gree needs a screen shot. All the strike were negative hit points and the enemy was not appearing on my screen. I just touched below the area to attack the monster. The energy bar was missing as well. I restarted the device and still in the same situation.

I did get passed the enemy. It just never happened to me before.

larrydavid
09-05-2013, 06:33 AM

-18xx
-12xx
-0 (killed)

It's a bug - happened to me before and I thought I was awesome for doing 2k damage... Usually comes with no health bar on the mob. I recommend a hard close of the app

Hersh
09-05-2013, 06:34 AM
I've had a bug like that when the mob hasn't loaded all the way. The way I always took it was the amount of hp the mob had after each hit. Those first two numbers confuse me though

Max Power
09-05-2013, 06:57 AM
It is well within Gree's right to make an event hard. If it were easy, everone would complete it.

Gambit12
09-05-2013, 07:06 AM
It is well within Gree's right to make an event hard. If it were easy, everone would complete it.

With less gems $$$ rather than with more $$$..

Darth Randy
09-05-2013, 09:56 AM
I have less issue with the energy required than I do with the relatively weak rewards.

larrydavid
09-05-2013, 10:22 AM
I have less issue with the energy required than I do with the relatively weak rewards.

weak rewards are due to the fact that Gree makes a lot more money on Wars and Raid bosses. It is simple...put the good rewards where guilds are (generate competition among guild members and guilds) to make more $$$$$!

Person
09-05-2013, 11:27 AM
reading this i dont feel too bad having to skip most of this ltq.

stupid KA requiring 100% perfect connection :/

Sgt Maj
09-05-2013, 11:59 AM
What is the difference between a 2k hp mob who requires 350 energy per hit and a 6k mob that requires 100 energy per hit? ;)

Quit whining about the energy required b/c it's the same it has always been.

You are right about the math, but some of us do not play for numbers, we play for enjoyment, and when you can only get a few hits in per health bar, it is much less enjoyable than getting a lot of hits, regardless of the fact the final outcome is the same.

larrydavid
09-05-2013, 12:05 PM
You are right about the math, but some of us do not play for numbers, we play for enjoyment, and when you can only get a few hits in per health bar, it is much less enjoyable than getting a lot of hits, regardless of the fact the final outcome is the same.

Not you specfically, but people have complained about having to tap too many mobs and now people are complaining about not enough "tapping." If he number of taps is what you get enjoyment from, then take your finger to the crossroads and tap 300mobs for a health bar.

Hersh
09-05-2013, 01:48 PM
This is certainly not aimed at gambit (I really appreciate your help and activity on these boards) but the players of KA will ALWAYS find something to complain about; myself included from time to time :P

Dragon Buster
09-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Exactly!.. The biggest challenges are removed anyway.
Why not just turn the entire thing into one giant button with the words "Press here to transfer XX amount into our account"? :rolleyes:

Jerusalem
09-05-2013, 03:57 PM
weak rewards are due to the fact that Gree makes a lot more money on Wars and Raid bosses. It is simple...put the good rewards where guilds are (generate competition among guild members and guilds) to make more $$$$$!

Why narrow any avenue to more $$$? Gree would do just as well to make all aspects of the game enticing. Guild war units should of course be better, but it's a bad proposition to weaken the individual LTQ reward units so steeply in comparison.

As to enjoyment, I agree with Sgt. Major that people also play the game for simple enjoyment, and limiting the "number of taps" in LTQs dampens that enjoyment.

aphroKEN
09-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Tap tap tap = fun

Too much tap tap tap = boring

Darth Randy
09-05-2013, 04:39 PM
I realize that Gree's intent is to make money, it is however not an interest I share with them. I would like them to make as little money as possible while still being able in a game that has become very much about how well you can compete with others to maximize your charactor stats, which is at the center of most RPG games. Gree(d)'s bottom line doesnt really need to be the end all of every answer or complaint on this forum, but it seems that it has come to that.

Jerusalem
09-05-2013, 05:44 PM
I realize that Gree's intent is to make money, it is however not an interest I share with them. I would like them to make as little money as possible while still being able in a game that has become very much about how well you can compete with others to maximize your charactor stats, which is at the center of most RPG games. Gree(d)'s bottom line doesnt really need to be the end all of every answer or complaint on this forum, but it seems that it has come to that.

I agree with you, Darth. But this is a business first and foremost. Most everything that you experience in the game is by virtue of people hired to create that experience for you, even the social aspects.

leek
09-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Not you specfically, but people have complained about having to tap too many mobs and now people are complaining about not enough "tapping." If he number of taps is what you get enjoyment from, then take your finger to the crossroads and tap 300mobs for a health bar.

Lol. This is so funny. Good quote

leek
09-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Why narrow any avenue to more $$$? Gree would do just as well to make all aspects of the game enticing. Guild war units should of course be better, but it's a bad proposition to weaken the individual LTQ reward units so steeply in comparison.

As to enjoyment, I agree with Sgt. Major that people also play the game for simple enjoyment, and limiting the "number of taps" in LTQs dampens that enjoyment.

Like what Larrydavid said, go to crossroads and tap away. Tapity tapity tap

Jerusalem
09-05-2013, 06:50 PM

Either you read too quickly or have difficulties spotting the issue.

On the bright side, Gree might want you in its customer service department. :o

larrydavid
09-06-2013, 06:11 AM
Either you read too quickly or have difficulties spotting the issue.

On the bright side, Gree might want you in its customer service department. :o

If you and Sgt. Major are in agreement that the game isn't about numbers and it is about tapping, then why do you care if the tapping is on an LTQ or on mobs at the crossroads?

I hear Gree is taking job applications and you could be employee of the month.

Mystogan
09-06-2013, 06:25 AM
Having high energy hit on mobs takes away your chances to hit at higher odds. So it's a disadvantage in the long run doing the quest compared to the general standard we've usually experienced.. besides that mass ltq with too much tapping that was quite annoying...

mmalkove
09-06-2013, 06:33 AM

LOL Tap Tap Taparoo

Max Power
09-06-2013, 06:41 AM

Making as little money as possible doesn't put quality games on the market. I understand your point, but the world isn't full of philanthropic enterprises existing for your enjoyment.

Jerusalem
09-06-2013, 06:49 AM
If you and Sgt. Major are in agreement that the game isn't about numbers and it is about tapping, then why do you care if the tapping is on an LTQ or on mobs at the crossroads?

I never suggested the game is solely about tapping (although a neutral third-party observer may think otherwise). Where did you get that from??? Read my words, again. I said LIMITING "the number of taps" in LTQs dampens enjoyment of the game. It stands to reason that if you can "tap" only 4-5 times before having to log out of the game, that it would lessen the enjoyment.

It would be like saying that you can kill only once or twice on Black OPs Call of Duty before you have to log out and wait 2 hours to go again. I think people would enjoy the game far less.

The difference as to why people would prefer to kill mobs in LTQs as opposed to crossroads should be self-evident, so I'll just treat that question as a rhetorical one.

Lastly, that ad hominem attack on me was a complete non-sequitur, which makes me question whether you did well on the logic questions of your college boards. One doesn't flow from the other :o

Kronous
09-06-2013, 07:42 AM
i can undersand making it challenging and profitable, but this LTQ is insane!!! I'm 700K and have use a couple mountains to get to 15/15. I get there only to find i have to kill him 5 times and am wiped out after 2 attacks and it's going to take me 8-10 more refills easy to kill 1.

I started buying gems to help support a game that I enjoyed and help my guild war and GLQs, but Gree's PVP is sending me back to free player status!!! I consider myself a very active player (2000 battles a week on average), and my strength increase above average without all the swapping and gemming. I don't see the enjoyment in what they have done with the game here!

Battle Mage
09-06-2013, 07:49 AM

-18xx
-12xx
-0 (killed)

To answer this one for you: it's an error that has appeared before but there really isn't a problem. As opposed to displaying the damage you do to the mob with each hit, what you're seeing is the HP remaining on the mob. Hence the 'countdown'.
From what I remember, the people who saw this last time said it didn't seem to effect them killing the mob (ie. didnt take more energy or add more xp), it just displayed the mob's Remainng HP instead of the damage they did.

The mob not even appearing under the green arrow is a different issue but doesn't seem to make any difference to killing it either.

Hope this helps

Mystogan
09-06-2013, 07:57 AM
Word of advice use your gems more wisely on quests worth spending gems on.....

i can undersand making it challenging and profitable, but this LTQ is insane!!! I'm 700K and have use a couple mountains to get to 15/15. I get there only to find i have to kill him 5 times and am wiped out after 2 attacks and it's going to take me 8-10 more refills easy to kill 1.

I started buying gems to help support a game that I enjoyed and help my guild war and GLQs, but Gree's PVP is sending me back to free player status!!! I consider myself a very active player (2000 battles a week on average), and my strength increase above average without all the swapping and gemming. I don't see the enjoyment in what they have done with the game here!

Sgt Maj
09-06-2013, 09:30 AM

I never said it was only about tapping, and I have never complained about the game in the past, all I am saying is that this has been a very boring quest for me as I found it unbalanced between enjoyment and strength building.

AllFather Odin
09-06-2013, 09:41 AM
I never said it was only about tapping, and I have never complained about the game in the past, all I am saying is that this has been a very boring quest for me as I found it unbalanced between enjoyment and strength building.

This LTQ is all about gemming for energy. Unless you are willing set your alarms and play this around the clock, it's really not worth it as the rewards are not that attracting.............. Final reward unit at less than 10k in atk after what we witnessed through in the raid boss event? Come on, Gree. You can do better than that!

yaz
09-06-2013, 10:27 AM
I am at lvl 192 and can typically hit monsters between 320 and 350 hit points. But I am noticing for many of the bosses that I can only hit in the 270 range, and it will take several hits to kill the boss. Seems like Gree is throttling back hit points on many bosses forcing you to make more hits and of course that means more gems. I thought being a high lvl player would have its advantages, apparantly not always the case.

Darth Randy
09-06-2013, 10:59 AM
Well Max, there's the rub, the quality is in serious question. The games addictive qualities aside, the bugs, HORRIBLE customer service and the ever increasing cost to compete are not signs of a well presented or supported product.

More along the lines of the point f this thread, is clear that weapon damage is much more important in a high energy quest such as this. Doing 90% of a mobs health per hit when each hit take 350+ energy tells me I better gem on the next quest that has a 130dmg weapon if I want to make moderate advancement in future LTQs. I'm sure that's not intentional.....