PDA

View Full Version : Hostile take over of Guild

BigBassTurd
09-06-2013, 05:44 PM
Just wanted to see if there is a way to get control of our guild back. One of our officers who we rotate founder with gave our guild to another group and kicked out the original members. Essentially they stole the guild! is there anyway we can get it back? We sent tickets with screenshots of the 2 people responsible for it. I wish i could post there guild name here and bash the thieves but know that will only get me booted. If anyone can help please let me know. I guess you cant trust anyone these days:mad:

BBT

Rastlin
09-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Just like with Hostile take overs of companies....time to sell your stock

BTW, if I "lost" my guild I wouldn't worry about getting booted!

BigBassTurd
09-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Just like with Hostile take overs of companies....time to sell your stock

BTW, if I "lost" my guild I wouldn't worry about getting booted!

Booted from the funzio forum not the guild, I moved to our sister guild as soon as i saw what was coming. But our lower stat players got screwed and booted for them to bring in their group from their crappy guild.

Sgt Maj
09-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Wow. I could not imagine that...

Chingachgook
09-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Why would you rotate in a founder you couldn't trust?

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.” -Sun Tzu

Still pretty low though.

Fenway Frank
09-06-2013, 07:10 PM
My guess is that it was a merger and you are a disgruntled member who didn't make the cut, or if I am wrong and they booted all of your members out and brought in all of there own why would they want you to join there other guild it doesn't make sense wouldn't that guild disappear when they all transferred over.

SEC
09-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Any founder that screwed up that bad doesn't deserve their own guild. Talk about a really, really dumb error. Why would you ever need to rotate a founder role? I agree with other poster, it sounds like a disgruntled member that got the boot.

Rocco69
09-06-2013, 11:22 PM
we share the founder role, but only because real life sometimes gets in the way. and your officers should be trusted resources that also share responsibility. so,,, if you dont trust the officers you either should bolt the guild or you got booted and now complaining

King Ben
09-07-2013, 03:21 AM
My god, this forum is full of that never made mistakes in their lives, never trusted the wrong persons, never being taken advantage of and trying to seek regress, who would walk along the street and practice kick boxing on the homeless and strays, blah blah blah.

To thread starter, hope Gree could help u, based purely on your side of the story.

Eddard KFF
09-07-2013, 05:02 AM
So, no original members left? Why don't you try a merger with another group, look for them at the battlefield, raid every single building in their kingdom? Its a war game, it's ok if you make them pay.

Vachau
09-07-2013, 06:41 AM
Sorry about your situation. Trust is something you have to figure out before it's too late. You never know what someone will do with power even in this game. Our founder has trusted me and one other person with the founder role. We give it back very quickly. A founder should not have to change. Perhaps a different role within the guild, a co-leader, would make this problem never happen again.

Check out my post about co-leaders and the conversation here
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66736-Co-Leader-Position

Krayt
09-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Lol, Vachau nice way to bring this topic around to your thread...

Namine33
09-08-2013, 02:25 AM
My god, this forum is full of that never made mistakes in their lives, never trusted the wrong persons, never being taken advantage of and trying to seek regress, who would walk along the street and practice kick boxing on the homeless and strays, blah blah blah.

To thread starter, hope Gree could help u, based purely on your side of the story.

Everyone else is perfect. Of course, it is easy to sound like a bad@$$ from behind a computer screen. /shrug

Cola3
09-08-2013, 10:04 AM
You are not the first guild to have this happened nor the 2nd or 3rd.

WilliamO
09-08-2013, 10:11 AM
Tx, is that you?

aphroKEN
09-08-2013, 04:42 PM

How dare you judge me I'm perfect.

BigBassTurd
09-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Nope was an officer and I left on my own. I wanted nothing to do with those idiots. Especially if thats how they conducted buisness and they saw nothing wrong with what they did. Straight up told us you dont like it leave, so i did.

BigBassTurd
09-09-2013, 05:20 PM
I was one of the few not booted, but thats because i spend gems and they knew I would score points.

BigBassTurd
09-09-2013, 05:23 PM
"My guess is that it was a merger and you are a disgruntled member who didn't make the cut, or if I am wrong and they booted all of your members out and brought in all of there own why would they want you to join there other guild it doesn't make sense wouldn't that guild disappear when they all transferred over."

our bonuses were better then their guild's that is what they were after.

MaverickMunkey
09-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Without mentioning specific player names, which guild were you in and who took it over?

Lucky Day
09-09-2013, 07:44 PM
Bonus shmonus! Who gives a crap! Pull your panties out of your crack and take it like a man! From what I've read it sounds like a merger and with every merger you have to cut your losses!

Fenway Frank
09-09-2013, 10:20 PM
I am sorry to hear about you losing your guild, unfortunately i dont think gree will be able to help you guys, If your founder removes you and brings in new members that is his choice as founder, you should just join another guild better then being the loneliest beings in the universe, you need to feed off the potential energy of another guild. They sound like the only psychopaths in the universe to kill you nicely, without a guild you will start to decay and turn to stone and corrode like a statue does. A guild gone in the Blink of an eye, it is sad to hear

DragCro
09-11-2013, 05:58 PM
I wish you good luck.Hope somebody from Gree speak with you 1:1 and maybe help with advice or anything..
Try to reach Cj and ask him for guidance..

Ms Pickles
09-14-2013, 10:20 PM
Haha, you got played and out-maneuvered. Stop cry like little girl with dropped ice-creams. Plan your revenge or leave game.