PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to a great warrior - Sh@dow

OM-Kingdom Age
09-08-2013, 09:39 AM
"It is with our greatest regrets to inform the KA community that Our Sh@dow has lost his battle with cancer after three years of fighting. He lived as a warrior online and offline. He fought and died as a warrior. The world has just lost a compassionate and Caring soul. "
We, as Royal Knights are blessed to have known him and fortunate to had him as a friend .
His last words to one of our members, NameHero, were : " life has its turns, you never know where your next turn will be..."
Sh@dow, May your soul rest in peace .. Our prayers are with your family and friends in this time.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

merlin321
09-08-2013, 09:42 AM
R.I.P. Sh@dow.

Zenobia
09-08-2013, 10:42 AM
omg this was NOT what I was expecting. I assumed it was another player quitting the game. This actually made me cry and I didn't even know him.

My heartfelt condolences to everyone in RK, and everyone here who knew him. Like I said, I didn't know him, but I know first-hand what it is like to lose a member of a tight online community to cancer. It is every bit as hard as losing someone you knew IRL. When you love someone, you love them, no matter if you've met face-to-face or not. It is actually harder in some ways to lose an online friend/virtual family menber, because you can't be there to actually hug each other and his/her other loved ones. I am so sorry.

Danthorne
09-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Condolences to his RL family and online family.

It's all a dream
09-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Very sorry to hear this. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Dhusagar
09-08-2013, 10:49 AM
An original warrior departed.

R.I.P.

Rastlin
09-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Good bye Sh@dow.... May your body now be whole... I only knew you a little, but you were a great defender of those in game, as I am sure in RL too... R.I.P.

DragCro
09-08-2013, 10:55 AM
You are a great man that World lost today.
Another good person gone,its just a sad day! :(.
Those that knew you and had you as a friend they are the lucky ones..
I wasnt so lucky to knew you,but i know lots of my friends respected you and holded you as a closest friend.
One of that friend that had you as a close friend is Arch Angel,he is pure goodnes and care and im shure you where too.
I just cryed today when i heard that one of the greatest man in Ka Shadow past away.My condolences to your family and friends..Im writing this with tiers in my eyes...
Rest in peace friend!!!!!
:(

Costerroller
09-08-2013, 11:51 AM
My condolences to all Shadows friends and family.
From what I've heard about him, he was a true gentleman.

jchow69
09-08-2013, 12:19 PM
RIP Sh@dow.

Ninja_122
09-08-2013, 12:30 PM
It is a sad day for all of us that either knew him, friend with or battle with and learned with in the game. Words fail me to express the sorrow within for I have lost a friend. He showed many not only about how to play the game and helped, but also about life with his kindness to others. Warrior within KA and a great warrior in Life.
My deepest condolences to his loved ones left behind. May his legacy live on.
I'm proud to say I knew him, battle with and honoured his friendship and have known him even if little for he was a great soul walking among us!!
Sorry to have lost you Sh@dow, but will always remember you bro! May you rest in peace and my prayers out to your loved ones my friend...
Ninja RK

kruppe
09-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Vale Sh@dow

One of the greats

Vile Lynn
09-08-2013, 02:32 PM
I'm so sadden to hear this news....
To all of his friends and loved ones, my condolences.
To all, remember the best in the ones we've lost & love the ones that you've still got!

RIP Sh@dow

E-I
09-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Sh@dow will be missed. He was a noble warrior. More importantly, he was a good person and a true friend. It was an honor to know him and play in several wars at his side. Rest in peace Sh@dow.

Joie
09-08-2013, 04:06 PM
RIP shadow prayers for you and your family from myself and the DK guild.

Rastlin
09-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Many in RK have changed their names to Sh@dow along with their own name in honor of him... Please when you see them, leave a message of condolences. I would love to see FUN show a compassion and human side, and Step down for just one war and let RK win #1 spot for Sh@dow to help show all of our respects. That spot would always be on the map for tribute.

Alucard47
09-08-2013, 05:06 PM
Many in RK have changed their names to Sh@dow along with their own name in honor of him... Please when you see them, leave a message of condolences. I would love to see FUN show a compassion and human side, and Step down for just one war and let RK win #1 spot for Sh@dow to help show all of our respects. That spot would always be on the map for tribute.
Very nice idea and a great tribute! RIP Sh@dow

jchow69
09-08-2013, 05:10 PM

Would've been better if FUN let RK be first during Sh@dow's time. He could see his dream come true.

Rastlin
09-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Would've been better if FUN let RK be first during Sh@dow's time. He could see his dream come true.
Yes I know...

LordIndy
09-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Rest in peace bro...prayers to your family.

Rastlin
09-08-2013, 05:42 PM
Out of respect for Sh@dow, we at MoC will leave your Guild Guardian up! Tears came to our eyes when we drew you guys, as we saw Sh@dows name on many of you.

Tarsus
09-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Rest in peace Sh@dow. You earned it.

Skyraiders
09-08-2013, 05:58 PM
R.I.P.....Sh@dow.

jchow69
09-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Is he still in RK? If he is, no one attack him in respect.

pollin8
09-08-2013, 06:01 PM
MoC honours you, Sh@dow, for battles fought and friends made. Much fortitude to you, RK. The Crows wish you all well.

OM-Kingdom Age
09-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Sh@dow always liked a good fight, in real life and in the game. We believe he would like to be winning one more with his RK. Many of us have added or taken his name to our avatar. He is with us today and always under Royal knights. MOC team you humbled us by your gesture.
OM-RK

Dirt road Joe
09-08-2013, 06:29 PM
This is one of those posts that shows you what a community is really made of. We are all people and everyone has their challenges. To RK I am very sorry for your loss. To Sh@dow, may you rest in peace.

Tiki
09-08-2013, 06:50 PM
My dear sweet Shadow; when the sun wishes goodbye to earth, it leaves a beautiful sunset as a gift. And when friends say goodbye to each other, they leave mementos of everlasting memories. Goodbye friend, I will miss you. Rest now until we meet again.

KM KAge
09-08-2013, 06:57 PM
RIP. I have a strong appreciation for your battle. Condolences to friends, family, fremenies, guild mates.

Krayt
09-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Condolences to all those who their lives impacted by such a lose.
Thoughts and prayers to all family

E-I
09-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Awesome to see so many Sh@dows in my battle list now. Very touching tribute a great human being.

ShutterBlink
09-09-2013, 12:31 AM
R.I.P Sha@dow... and Condolences to his real life family,friends and Online RK family

King Ben
09-09-2013, 12:41 AM
RIP great person

echus14
09-09-2013, 12:53 AM
My sincerest condolences to both his RL family and his KA friends.

P4TR1C14N
09-09-2013, 05:03 AM
RIP.......

ymalka
09-09-2013, 05:13 AM
R.I.P Sh@dow nice to know you had so many friends in this virtual environment
My condolence to his family and friends

Mcdoc
09-09-2013, 06:00 AM
A great loss to this world and our virtual connection to a great team mate. Rest in peace my friend - the battle is over - and your are honored by those who knew you!

Sir Pleazar (S2N) K
09-09-2013, 07:00 AM
On Behalf of the entire The Knightmares Guild, we would like to extend our sincere and deepest condolences to the family and friends of Sh@dow, and also to his teammates and KA Family Royal Knights, this is a very sad day indeed, we play the game we all love but when one of us is no longer here to enjoy this game and many people will be missing him...is truly sad. We have dedicated this war in memory of Sh@dow, may you rest in peace Warrior.

Sgt Maj
09-09-2013, 12:05 PM
On behalf of the Golden Horde, we offer our sincerest condolences to the friends and family of Sh@dow.

Samskill
09-09-2013, 12:14 PM
R.I.P SH@DOW, in KA you shall be immortalized....

mmalkove
09-09-2013, 12:20 PM
We will miss you Shadow, I know that loss well, I also lost my grandfather this weekend. I will be thinking of your family and friends who are left behind with the grief.

The Good Doctor
09-09-2013, 01:39 PM
I haven't been on the forum during the war and found out from my fellow Crows about Sh@dow's passing. I hope his guildmates rest easy knowing their friends body is now at peace and his mind is free and surely thinking of you in your last war. Rest in peace Sh@dow.

Gree, would it be too much for you to pay tribute to Sh@dow with a top prize unit in an upcoming LTQ. Perhaps an entire LTQ dedicated to him much like you did for FUN....only for a much better cause.

LTQ: The Immortal Sh@dow.
Top prize: Sh@dow the RK

Murderer of Bunnies
09-09-2013, 01:44 PM
RIP Shaddow, although we didnt know each other its touching to see kind responses from the KA community. I agree a Sh@dow LTQ prize or top prize for next war would be most appreciated by all Gree

AllFather Odin
09-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Gree;

Your game brought a lot of people from all over the world together playing and competing for a common cause. We are like family here and like family there will be fights and madness going on. But at no point where we want to see or hear a family member pass away. Therefore, I do agree with The Good Doctor and find some way to pay tribute to a member by dedicating an unit in his honor. Of course, like Sh@dow, it will be indestructible.

May his body and soul rest in peace.

AllFather Odin
09-09-2013, 02:44 PM
RIP Shaddow, although we didnt know each other its touching to see kind responses from the KA community. I agree a Sh@dow LTQ prize or top prize for next war would be most appreciated by all Gree

I agree. Maybe that way Gree can get some respect it desperately need!!!!!!!!!!!!!

horse
09-09-2013, 02:47 PM
I haven't been on the forum during the war and found out from my fellow Crows about Sh@dow's passing. I hope his guildmates rest easy knowing their friends body is now at peace and his mind is free and surely thinking of you in your last war. Rest in peace Sh@dow.

Gree, would it be too much for you to pay tribute to Sh@dow with a top prize unit in an upcoming LTQ. Perhaps an entire LTQ dedicated to him much like you did for FUN....only for a much better cause.

LTQ: The Immortal Sh@dow.
Top prize: Sh@dow the RK
Add a poll for it.

Agrios
09-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Sh@dow you will be sorely missed. We were blessed to have you fight with us for a few of your last wars. It was a pleasure to have met you and to have fought by your side. You were a great mentor and a great friend to us all. As a tribute to you we changed our names to Sh@dow during this war. Inspired and guided by your warrior spirit we were glorious on the battlefield. I know you would have smiled. We dedicate our Third place to you. TRK

Band Of Barbarians Guild
09-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Here's to wishing Sh@dow the greatest pleasures that the journey beyond this world have to offer. Our thoughts are with his real family and the KA family.
-Band of Barbarians-

Ratma2001
09-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Shadow, your road has been long but not long enough, there were hills and turns you challenged and won, thats who you were ! always moving and pushing to get there, although you are now gone may the road your travelling be filled with warmth and sunshine ! take the easy path now and rest in peace, God Bless
Ratma2001

zach123
09-09-2013, 04:30 PM
RIP SH@dow even though I never knew you and Gree should make an ltq dedicated to him where he will be the final unit.

E-I
09-09-2013, 07:17 PM
It was so wonderful to see so many people change their names today in honor of Sh@dow. It shows Sh@dow's true impact on the game and its players. KA isn't just a war game, but a game of friendship as well.

jchow69
09-09-2013, 07:36 PM
RIP SH@dow even though I never knew you and Gree should make an ltq dedicated to him where he will be the final unit.

Yes, and everyone is capable to get da unit, so everyone can forever remember him.

Shmuckdegraff
09-09-2013, 08:49 PM
RIP.

Condolences to the RK family

KingKeith
09-09-2013, 08:56 PM
On behalf of Domination, we would like to extend our condolences to RK, friends, relatives and more importantly, his real life family. Rest in peace Sh@dow.

I will leave my signature as such:

----------------------
2013 : In Memory of Sh@dow; forever a member of Royal Knights.

Bad bob
09-10-2013, 12:10 AM
We battled together when we were both in TRK. You helped many people in TRK including my self play and enjoy the game better. Not only did Sh@dow have skill he also had class and will be missed by all that knew him. A reward or several rewards in his honor should be the least that GREE should do.

Silverdoggy38
09-10-2013, 07:27 AM
RIP and while I do not know you, the many kind words are attestation of who you are. The idea of naming rewards / events is a good one.

We battled together when we were both in TRK. You helped many people in TRK including my self play and enjoy the game better. Not only did Sh@dow have skill he also had class and will be missed by all that knew him. A reward or several rewards in his honor should be the least that GREE should do.

DragCro
09-11-2013, 07:02 PM
To bump this thread so others can give proper respect to a good man!

echus14
09-12-2013, 02:11 AM
I second The Good Doctor's suggestion for an LTQ and/or top prize for Sh@dow.

Totalwar
09-12-2013, 03:48 AM
R.I.P. Sh@dow your be missed.

MidnightExpress
09-12-2013, 02:48 PM
Condolences to Sh@dow's KA family, and his RL family. RIP