PDA

View Full Version : CJ please restore my game

Totalwar
09-09-2013, 07:15 AM
Please can I have my game restored to mid May 2013 my son deleted all my building have nothing left.I sent a ticket in but they saying they do not do resets anymore.I have no idea what a reset has to do with a game restore.I been playing for over a year and spent over 1000 pounds on this account please help.

R&rclockwork
09-09-2013, 08:02 AM
Agreed. Why can't they bring it back? It's not like you're asking them to take out a hacker. Instead, help a dedicated player. Oh, the wonderful world of Gree

EthanQ
09-09-2013, 10:23 AM
Exactly! He's been a dedicated player and had spent so much in this game. Why can't you do something about this?

DragCro
09-09-2013, 10:43 AM
Anybody from administrators here please restore the buildings of this player.
He spended money on this game and you can help him,speed up ticket or respond to him as fast as you can with a good news

Totalwar
09-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Thanks guys for your support.

Thunderclap
09-09-2013, 12:50 PM
There are many online games out there that have the ability to restore accounts to a certain date. Gree certainly makes enough money so I do not see why it is such an ordeal to simply restore an account to a previous date. Gree please restore this account to the date specified. He is a dedicated player who has spent more money in this game than a good majority of people that play this game. Thank you for your continued support Gree.

bgood
09-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Please give TotalWar his game back to start from scratch would be terribly unfortunate. I know technically it can be done and has been done before.

CJ54
09-09-2013, 01:31 PM
If what you specifically want is your buildings back, it helps to say "I'd like my buildings back" somewhere, or "my son deleted all my building have nothing left" as you said in this post. Otherwise if you just keep asking for an account rollback or partial reset with no specifics, then yes, we are going to assume that you're asking for a reset.

Also, please don't post ticket content in the forums, as per our forum guidelines.

EDIT: I don't mean to be as harsh as all that, I know it is a frustrating situation. But it is important to be clear as possible as to the exact request and the situation; in this case the support agent just did not understand what you were asking for.