PDA

View Full Version : GREE-How about some communication

Nino2
09-09-2013, 01:13 PM
I would greatly appreciate it if you (GREE) posted a notice on the forum when an event goes live. This is just good customer service. I can only dream that you would give advance notice of a few hours.

Checking the game quest screen does no good because it just says, "Coming Soon." There is no date or time listed. Even at times it states, "In Progress." but there is no event in progress. This causes players like me to restart the game and even to uninstall/reinstall the game because you make it seem that there is an event in progress.

Right now I find an event has started when I happen to log into the game. Sometimes it is several hours after the event has started and I have lost time that could have been used to complete the event.

Communication is the key to happy players.

anchlovi
09-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Now the war counter indicates next war is in ~11 days from now, but the date written is October 18th :-/

Whatdoyoumakeofit?
09-09-2013, 01:26 PM
I would greatly appreciate it if you (GREE) posted a notice on the forum when an event goes live. This is just good customer service. I can only dream that you would give advance notice of a few hours.

Checking the game quest screen does no good because it just says, "Coming Soon." There is no date or time listed. Even at times it states, "In Progress." but there is no event in progress. This causes players like me to restart the game and even to uninstall/reinstall the game because you make it seem that there is an event in progress.

Right now I find an event has started when I happen to log into the game. Sometimes it is several hours after the event has started and I have lost time that could have been used to complete the event.

Communication is the key to happy players.

I agree, thanks for posting this.

Bump!

The Good Doctor
09-09-2013, 01:29 PM
Could it be because the slower the start you get on the LTQ likely means more gem use on your part to finish, hence lining the pockets of Gree that much more?

RandomUser
09-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Or that GREE is never sure when they're going to hit that magic threshold of removing 70% of the bugs out of an event so they can go live with it.

JTK83
09-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Is any LTB on the way still waiting ?

Cc running
Mw running
Ka not running 👈 update on is would be nice.

Shinazueli
09-09-2013, 11:49 PM
Or that GREE is never sure when they're going to hit that magic threshold of removing 70% of the bugs out of an event so they can go live with it.

Don't you mean install 30% of the bugs by breaking something that already worked? /glaresatmatchingalgorithm

Kronous
09-10-2013, 05:16 AM
I finally got a communication from them!!!

" Take it up with iTunes!" We have your money and it's on you to try and get it back........