PDA

View Full Version : Another raid boss so soon!?

Hersh
09-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Am I the only one that thinks that a raid boss very conquest of kind is just too much??

Don't get me wrong, I had a freaking blast doing this event, and y guild completed it. But honestly, unless you're top 10, the necessary time and money it takes to complete this thing is more than te war.

Gree, if you don't want the bottom 95% of your players to leave and stop spending because the amount is too
Much to complete, do a raid boss every 2-4 conques of king events. Otherwise everyone will end up burnt out and leaving.

All IMO, anyone else's thoughts?

horse
09-09-2013, 01:56 PM
or lower the hp

AllFather Odin
09-09-2013, 01:57 PM
Gree's smoking meth or something. Need funds to support their addictions. It makes perfect sense.

Sgt Maj
09-09-2013, 02:03 PM
We all complain, then we will all do it. We are the ones with addictions :)

Hersh
09-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Yes sgt, but my point is that this will put us all on the fast track to hitting rock bottom. Soon we will all be quoting scripture, and not spending any money on worldly objects (KA)

And I don't have the time for weekly meetings!!!

Joshua -kol-
09-09-2013, 02:13 PM
I don't see what your complaining about. The raid Boss is less than half the price of conquest and the rewards are doubled.

Sgt Maj
09-09-2013, 02:22 PM
I agree Hersh... I agree :) Luckily the raid boss events are (for me) currently more fun that the guild wars because they are more interactive

Person
09-09-2013, 02:26 PM
well if the orb requirement is the same, unless a mountain of orbs is 1500 orbs for 90$ few will complete it lol.

as we cant get orbs yet, and farming crossroads 3hrs a day is a bit much :)

AllFather Odin
09-09-2013, 02:30 PM
well if the orb requirement is the same, unless a mountain of orbs is 1500 orbs for 90$ few will complete it lol.

as we cant get orbs yet, and farming crossroads 3hrs a day is a bit much :)

If Gree offers 40% off gem sale, you better start buying it because that's what it's gonna take!

Person
09-09-2013, 02:32 PM
If Gree offers 40% off gem sale, you better start buying it because that's what it's gonna take!

i wont, ill just farm crossroads :)

top farmer in my guild averaged about 20 or so per full energy bar, thats only a few hundred hours of farming between 50 people :P

Cola3
09-09-2013, 02:35 PM
Not enough time to accumulate orbs....thus Gree wants you to buy.

leek
09-09-2013, 04:16 PM
Gree's smoking meth or something. Need funds to support their addictions. It makes perfect sense.

Its the other way round. Gree's the kingpin selling and you're the one hopelessly addicted to it.

phopjon
09-09-2013, 04:27 PM
I agree Hersh... I agree :) Luckily the raid boss events are (for me) currently more fun that the guild wars because they are more interactive

Agreed sgt. The last one was the most fun I've had in a while playing this game. That said, I agree with the post. I think this should be a sometimes food.

AndOne707
09-09-2013, 04:41 PM
Raid boss event isn't an issue. What they need to make is by tiers.
You can't give the same challenge to guilds like fun, RK, TRK... And expect lower guilds 100 and below
To complete such quest. Most guilds that aren't top dogs will not spend gems which are the ones required to do so.
Meantime the top guilds complete those event in matter of hours.
There has to be some balance. Just like the regular beat the boss 50 times event. That one is done by tier, it just makes sense for this one as well.

Shinazueli
09-09-2013, 06:56 PM
You can't give the same challenge to guilds like fun, RK, TRK... And expect lower guilds 100 and below
To complete such quest. Most guilds that aren't top dogs will not spend gems which are the ones required to do so.
There has to be some balance. Just like the regular beat the boss 50 times event. That one is done by tier, it just makes sense for this one as well.

Just to play devils advocate, it IS tiered. You get a reward every time you complete one of the 30 quests. Based on your strength you will fall into a certain quest completion. If it were linear then it would be better tiered, but they do want your money lol.

Krayt
09-09-2013, 07:00 PM
There is another coming at some point...
For those that didnt see it, it came up briefly during the war

jchow69
09-09-2013, 07:41 PM
or lower the hp

Much better. Lowering the HP. Good thing is, you gain very little XP.

AndOne707
09-10-2013, 12:17 AM
Just to play devils advocate, it IS tiered. You get a reward every time you complete one of the 30 quests. Based on your strength you will fall into a certain quest completion. If it were linear then it would be better tiered, but they do want your money lol.

Thank you for the proper grammar.
But I take you get my point ??? N yes, absolutely is all about the $$$$ at this point.
However lower guilds will not do so. Not enough commitment from certain players.
Even with the 40% sale we had in the past. We had a couple of issues.
Of course support didn't do anything about it. So why spend any money ... No point.

It's all a dream
09-10-2013, 12:31 AM
Gree doesnt even bother anymore to name the quests in the guild wars menu. Only: LTQ, Raid Boss, GLTQ, Epic Boss, Lock Box. Only war gets a name.
seriously Gree. Raid boss in 4/5 days??

Is it that hard to communicate with your players/customers. Lets start with two questions:
1. when is war? in 10 days or the 18th of October.
2. is the Raid Boss actually planned in 4/5 days and if so why arent we able to collect and donate orbs yet?

thank you for your quick response

Krayt
09-10-2013, 08:06 AM
If the raid boss is coming why are orbs not dropping now?

Darth Randy
09-10-2013, 01:06 PM
If orbs don't drop before the event begins I think it's time to walk away from these greedy jerks once and for all. The last raid event saw epic gem usage by many many guilds, it doesn't need an additional revenue stream and I refuse to supply it. Once I decide I can't participate in every event, there is no reason to participate in any. If it comes to that, I will do my best to persuade my 50ish guildmates of this. In another thread of someone retiring he said here are plenty of other games, YES THERE IS, and I for one am going to start looking if this happens.

It doesn't help that we never know what's going on or what to expect.

The Good Doctor
09-10-2013, 02:07 PM

My question to this is why does everyone feel they get to finish the quests? The point of the game is to allow those who choose to put more in to get more out. The quest should be such that as you get stronger (individual or guild) you make it further along in the quests. Things shouldn't be handicapped so the playing field is level for everyone. If that is what you want then they should just stop with the quests all together and everyone stays the same so there is no separation. Socialized Gaming.