PDA

View Full Version : Calendar Correction: Storming Highland Pass 9/27 to 9/30

CJ54
09-10-2013, 10:22 AM
Hey all,

The in-game calendar is currently showing incorrect dates for the next guild domination event. Storming Highland Pass will be active from 9/27 to 9/30. We will update this in the calendar as soon as possible, and apologize for any confusion.

It's all a dream
09-10-2013, 11:22 AM
you do know how to make us happy

could we also get all dates from all events, like were used to in MW and CC?
and given the extreme short time between wars again (we have no life and no family or work) are there any events being cancelled?

Tigertiger55
09-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Storming Highland Pass will be active from 9/27 to 9/30.
So you got the dates wrong AND the name? What happened to Rule the Deadwood?

Aclark
09-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Well another no surprise from you gree. Personally I'm getting tired of this mess. We have all asked you to not schedule battles in the same month and you were doing pretty good for a while now back to not caring about what people want. I wish I could say I'm surprised but I'm not I am disappointed. You are killing your own company. If your bottom line looks bad this is not the way to get more money from players. You would have been better off waiting another week. Worst part is that I'm actually going to post this like anyone at gree will read it much less care.

E-I
09-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Dear Gree,
You suck. Don't schedule two wars per month.

Love,
Someone who spent way too many gems this war, and won't be spending anywhere near as much next war.

Euchred
09-10-2013, 01:14 PM
That's good news, any idea when the rewards are going to show up in game? After today's data push?

Munseyspin
09-10-2013, 01:34 PM
So I'm guessing rule the dreadwood, is the event after storming Highland pass, hence no quest names on the splash screen. Wonder if/when we'll get the right one?

Rawrimabear
09-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Love,
Someone who spent way too many gems

You sure know how to convince them to stop...

WilliamO
09-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Dang, right when we were being relieved that we had some time to breath in between those wars.
Not to mention the raid boss event, which also is time and gem consuming.

We need a break.

airspear
09-11-2013, 12:36 AM
Giving up an entire weekend every three weeks is just way too much. If you agree, then boycott this next war. The only way to make Gree(d) understand that most of us want just one war per month is to not show up for the next Save your gems and your energy and enjoy what could well be the last summer-like weekend of the year.

asrafsohel
09-11-2013, 12:47 AM
Giving up an entire weekend every three weeks is just way too much. If you agree, then boycott this next war. The only way to make Gree(d) understand that most of us want just one war per month is to not show up for the next Save your gems and your energy and enjoy what could well be the last summer-like weekend of the year.

Strongly agree with you.

alizainal
09-11-2013, 01:42 AM
It's gonna be no gem battles for me then. Oh wait, I don't buy gems. Well then go ahead GREE, throw us more wars.

Person
09-11-2013, 02:17 AM
going to get to the point where everyone except top 4 will stop gemming for cp and only gem for wins.

Suki
09-11-2013, 05:52 AM
I realize you are in this to make money, but the constant wars and quests without a break is too much, especially with the constant glitches. Stop and fix things first. I have two friends completely locked out of the game because of the glitches in the raid boss update. I have one ready to quit because he lost half his stats in some glitch since the war ended. And several friends have left over the ladt two months because there isnt enough time in the day for all this stuff and real life too.

Since we are Top 50, that means you are losing moderate gem spenders.
That means you are losing money!
Slow down!

Tiki
09-11-2013, 07:56 AM
Darn, I liked the other date more.

Vile Lynn
09-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Darn, I liked the other date more.

me tooo, Tiki!

That's too bad GREE changed it... I was looking forward to enjoying the time spread.
But. I do love wartime! :cool:

P4TR1C14N
09-11-2013, 12:11 PM
What a disappointed... Next war is not this weekend? Gree... You are not doing what we ask... More please... More... Se are so bored.

It's all a dream
09-11-2013, 12:22 PM
What a disappointed... Next war is not this weekend? Gree... You are not doing what we ask... More please... More... Se are so bored.

and its still only 3 days....

Krayt
09-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Three weeks is crazy, what is Gree thinking?

It's all a dream
09-12-2013, 07:19 AM
Do we have to wait till next war before we get the rankings of last war? Or are we going the get the rankings of next war first?

E-I
09-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Three weeks is crazy, what is Gree thinking?

Gree was thinking that they would slip another war in before bonus gems get handed out. They figured that most people probably blew all their bonus gems in the last war and so they would have to buy some more.

candii
09-12-2013, 09:56 AM
they want to get more gem purchases in before the end of the financial quarter on September 30

Krayt
09-12-2013, 10:57 AM
they want to get more gem purchases in before the end of the financial quarter on September 30

Actually that makes a lot of sense!

Baela3
09-12-2013, 02:01 PM
Come on, GREE. Listen to the requests for less frequent conquests. And...Fix the app crashing, startup glitches and freezes, map issues, and other pesky general iOS 5 issues from your V 2.0 update before you start us on another conquest. Those of us on older devices can barely play at all lately. Won't be much of a war with so many players unable to actually play, and it WILL hurt your profits as a result.

Agenthollis
09-15-2013, 04:36 PM
Please don't ruin the game by having wars too often. Really like the game, but want to have a life too.
And, I really like wars, but once a month is sufficient.

Capitalsfanatic
09-15-2013, 07:44 PM
Makes sense to complete yet another battle event by 30 Sep. Allows Gree to recognize revenue for 3rd Quarter. That's what my company does...actually most of them. Rev rec is key in financial reports. Good point Candii.

Scarlet Heart
09-16-2013, 05:58 AM
I'm over this crap. Kids don't play this game, working professionals do. More than our money our time is important, but you don't care about our time you just want our money. Well, you suck, and I'm not spending another cent. Arduous

AllFather Odin
09-16-2013, 06:31 AM
How come I never see glitches when you buy gems? ex: not charging for a mountain of gems or getting 2 mountains of gems while paying for only one, etc...????

Billyfarmer
09-16-2013, 04:14 PM
How come I never see glitches when you buy gems? ex: not charging for a mountain of gems or getting 2 mountains of gems while paying for only one, etc...????
Am sure I pressed mountain of gems once and got gold, was wired on caffeine at the time. Gree where is my gltq unit, I want it now. Go spend my $200 iTunes credit on Carly Rae jepson music instead of gem and play it on the phone to you.

Vachau
09-17-2013, 10:51 AM
I would complain, but I simply do not have the time to dedicate 2 weekends a month to this game. I get enough grief from my wife.

Lord Vyper
09-27-2013, 03:14 AM
Did Gree change the start of the battle from noon to 11 am PT? This week the countdown showed noon to me and today it says 11 am PT - did this happen with the server-problems?

sunfire
09-27-2013, 05:49 AM
They had in fact schedule 1 war per month in MW now