PDA

View Full Version : How many times Gree?

Eddard KFF
09-10-2013, 07:22 PM
How many times do you want me to delete/reinstall KA?
It crashed yesterday when I started to play the new quest. Now it crashed again. 3 seconds on the connecting screen and the app closes. Why Gree? Is this your idea of a fun game??

Eddard KFF
09-10-2013, 09:29 PM
So, I'll download it one last time. Only to sell all my stuff so I can donate to the guild. Way to go Gree! How many players have announced they're quitting KA this week?

Zenobia
09-10-2013, 09:33 PM
No, no, stop with all these good people quitting the game! :(

Handz SB
09-10-2013, 09:47 PM
How about the fact that Gree just awarded RK Gigas, the consecutive wins award, even though they did not earn the heroic prize from the last war. Basically Gree said any guild that complains enough and spends enough gets what they want.

Bohemian
09-10-2013, 10:09 PM
😞. Farewell.
Just a matter of time for everyone.

NinjaHonu
09-11-2013, 12:13 AM
How about the fact that Gree just awarded RK Gigas, the consecutive wins award, even though they did not earn the heroic prize from the last war. Basically Gree said any guild that complains enough and
spends enough gets what they want.

You got to be kidding. If this is true I will quit this game. That's some serious BS.

Edit: just read the other thread. Looks like they earned it.

OM-Kingdom Age
09-11-2013, 12:21 AM
You got to be kidding. If this is true I will quit this game. That's some serious BS.

Edit: just read the other thread. Looks like they earned it.

Thanks for checking the other thread ...

OM-Kingdom Age
09-11-2013, 12:25 AM
hands SB: you just discredited yourself publicly on this forum by posting lies. Great job ! Keep it going ..

asrafsohel
09-11-2013, 02:08 AM
So, I'll download it one last time. Only to sell all my stuff so I can donate to the guild. Way to go Gree! How many players have announced they're quitting KA this week?

In near future people say "once upon a time we used to play KA"

E-I
09-11-2013, 06:09 AM
Didn't RK have a partial battle against FUN that crashed and reset very early in? From what I head RK was ahead. Maybe Gree decided that was enough to count? Either way, I'm sure that if that happened to some top 200 team instead of RK, Gree would tell them to go Eff themselves. (Or more correctly, just not respond and close the unresolved ticket 6-8 weeks later.)

larrydavid
09-11-2013, 07:15 AM
maybe gree has a contract with apple and wants you to buy a new iDevice

anchlovi
09-11-2013, 07:18 AM
Makes me wonder what will happen with iOS7 release

E-I
09-11-2013, 07:30 AM
Makes me wonder what will happen with iOS7 release

KA will run perfectly and bug free.

anchlovi
09-11-2013, 07:42 AM
KA will run perfectly and bug free.

Promise?

It is very annoying that after searching for hours something worth-raiding-for the game decides that you had enough fun and it is time to do other things