PDA

View Full Version : @GREE: Da'ran Guardian 74/370 : Warrior & Rogue class can't equip

P4TR1C14N
09-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Dear Gree,

We are used that nothing works as it should be.
Please note it seems the prize for finishing normal mode doesn't equip for some player types.

The item is in the inventory, but not equiped.

Can this issue/bug be confirmed and is a fix in the pipeline?

Regards.

phopjon
09-11-2013, 01:33 PM
I have the same issue. I can live without the 4 total point bonus, but still. It should work.

Frostpocket
09-11-2013, 01:39 PM
I can't even see it in the armour list, on the profile page; only in the equipment list, in the inventory. Not sure of its purpose, if a warrior can't equip it. It's armour?! Isn't that what warriors wear?

Nacon10
09-11-2013, 05:04 PM
i confirm that this is not an issue .

Bazi
09-12-2013, 05:46 AM

I can confirm that this is indeed an issue as it is not equiping warrior class.

larrydavid
09-12-2013, 06:44 AM
I opened a ticket and here is what I got back:
"Thank you for your inquiry to Gree Support. The system will automatically equip the best weapon and armor (and/or unit) in your inventory before the fight. The game always counts the best of what you have.

There is a display bug where it appears that the wrong item is equipped. Our servers will apply the most powerful item for players to use.

Regards,"

Gweo
09-12-2013, 06:49 AM

Guess you are a mage then.

"Thank you for your inquiry to Gree Support. The system will automatically equip the best weapon and armor (and/or unit) in your inventory before the fight. The game always counts the best of what you have.

There is a display bug where it appears that the wrong item is equipped. Our servers will apply the most powerful item for players to use.

Regards,"

Does this mean they have removed the system with class based equipment?

Max Power
09-12-2013, 07:53 AM
I am a Warrior on my iPhone, and it is displaying. I am a Rogue on my iPad, and it is not.

P4TR1C14N
09-12-2013, 08:33 AM

Regards,"

There are answers and answers. This is not even an answer. This is a joke. They give that answer for everything when something is not shown.

Should we start opening tickets and say... We paid 5000 dollar and when tehy say it isnt there, we say that it is on their account, but it just doesn't show...

Come on...

@sirius/cj54... Still waiting for your answer.

larrydavid
09-12-2013, 08:50 AM
There are answers and answers. This is not even an answer. This is a joke. They give that answer for everything when something is not shown.

Should we start opening tickets and say... We paid 5000 dollar and when tehy say it isnt there, we say that it is on their account, but it just doesn't show...

Come on...

@sirius/cj54... Still waiting for your answer.

haha, "don't worry, just take my word for it...it is there!"

wtf are they thinking?

And btw, I have got worse responses than that...

P4TR1C14N
09-13-2013, 03:28 AM
Sirius... CJ54... confirmed or not?

P4TR1C14N
09-14-2013, 05:20 AM
Bump... Gree... Confirmation?

Sirius
09-14-2013, 01:24 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm looking into this now to get some confirmation from the developers about it.

Thanks for the patience!

Rocco69
09-14-2013, 04:05 PM
I had just figured this was finally a benefit to having chose mage a year ago :D

P4TR1C14N
09-15-2013, 02:40 AM
Hey Guys,

I'm looking into this now to get some confirmation from the developers about it.

Thanks for the patience!

Sirius, thank you... Waiting on your reply here.

DEx2
09-15-2013, 11:08 AM
Same problem here, can't equip armor as warrior. Currently still my 'old' armor showing of 44/120 and also effective as I no notice no change in max damage.. Plz fix, I really can use the extra attack and def now the boss quest is ongoing.

pendentive
09-15-2013, 12:23 PM
this will get your goat. I have 2 accounts - I'm looking at a guild buddy's acct through 2 devices. One shows it equipped, the other doesn't.

?!?

P4TR1C14N
09-15-2013, 01:03 PM
this will get your goat. I have 2 accounts - I'm looking at a guild buddy's acct through 2 devices. One shows it equipped, the other doesn't.

?!?

And all account same type? Mage it works, warrior and rogue not afaik.

pendentive
09-15-2013, 01:05 PM
doesn't matter. I'm looking at another person's profile through 2 different devices. One is "in guild" the other I found via battle list (similar level). The "in-guild" is viewed via iPhone, the other via iPad.

Same account - showing up 2 different ways (equipped vs. non-equipped).

pendentive
09-15-2013, 01:07 PM
the conclusion (sorry I forgot to say this) that I am drawing is that it is indeed equipped even if it doesn't show.

DEx2
09-16-2013, 03:09 AM
the conclusion (sorry I forgot to say this) that I am drawing is that it is indeed equipped even if it doesn't show.

For me as warrior it's not showing nor equiping. I notice no increase in attack, nor defence attack the boss. Currently I have 44/120 armor, so I should notice a difference in my opinion.

Sirius, plz help, I really could use this armor!

TK275
09-16-2013, 10:38 AM
Can we get a response to this one?

Skyraiders
09-16-2013, 10:48 AM
Can we get a response to this one?

It will read something like this........

Dont worry its there in your inventory and you character is equiped with it even though you cant see it ......be assured that you are using this armor......

sounds like.........these are not the droids you are looking for.......these are not the droids we are looking for....move along....

larrydavid
09-16-2013, 10:50 AM
It will read something like this........

Dont worry its there in your inventory and you character is equiped with it even though you cant see it ......be assured that you are using this armor......

sounds like.........these are not the droids you are looking for.......these are not the droids we are looking for....move along....

yes, I posted their response, but it was deleted by CJ54 b/c posting Gree support responses is against forum rules

TK275
09-16-2013, 10:53 AM
That's my favorite gree support response: "forget what you see in game, that part is broken but trust me it works on the back end".

Skyraiders
09-16-2013, 10:53 AM
yes, I posted their response, but it was deleted by CJ54 b/c posting Gree support responses is against forum rules

of course they did.....sweeps it under the rug!!!!....

Zenobia
09-16-2013, 11:47 AM
That's my favorite gree support response: "forget what you see in game, that part is broken but trust me it works on the back end".
Nice! That is an unbelievable rule. They are only generating more work for themselves with that one. Instead of once person writing a ticket early on in the problem, and posting the response for everyone to see, there will be 100 people writing tickets now because the one is not allowed to share the answer! Or, rather the "answer." Which means the apparently 1-2 people in the company assigned to answer all tickets for all games will now fall farther behind.

TK275
09-16-2013, 06:58 PM
My second favorite support response is when their response has nothing to do with my ticket:

"Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I certainly understand your concern. I would like to inform you that your game will automatically equip the best items for whatever action you're taking. For example, when you attack something, you'll use items that give you maximum attack. If you defend against an attack, you'll use your best defense items."

Thanks but read the f'n ticket before pasting your auto response please. Gree should hire third party consultants for QA and customer service, their revenues would improve dramatically.

Rastlin
09-16-2013, 09:06 PM
Sirius, thank you... Waiting on your reply here.
Come on you have been playing for to long to be fooled by, "Looking into it, Thanks for the patience."

Voxker
09-16-2013, 11:13 PM
^ shots fired

P4TR1C14N
09-17-2013, 04:28 AM
@Sirius: No feedback yet? Can't take that long to acknowledge there is an issue...

Skyraiders
09-17-2013, 04:33 AM
@Sirius: No feedback yet? Can't take that long to acknowledge there is an issue...

yes it can....it has been tested and proved many times over!!!!

Jerusalem
09-17-2013, 05:53 AM
I'd like to think that Gree's avoidance of this issue is simply due to its negligence or guilty conscience, but I'm instead left to assume much worse.

And I don't know why Gree even bothers asking for customer feedback after it closes a ticket; the questions are all rhetorical.

Zenobia
09-17-2013, 10:19 AM
This is getting really absurd. How long have we all had this armor? CLEARLY we rogues and warriors are not able to equip it or it would automatically appear on our profile. It's not rocket science. Just change the damn thing's class to be equippable by all. JFC the lack of response by Gree on ANY issues is getting ludicrous.

travelingsalesman
09-17-2013, 02:43 PM
still waiting...

DEx2
09-17-2013, 03:30 PM
It suddenly has showed up on my avatar with the start of the boss event few minutes ago. I do not notice any change though in attack or defence. But hey, it looks nice!

larrydavid
09-17-2013, 05:26 PM
Works now for warriors!

Shadows
09-17-2013, 07:27 PM
My rogue now has it!

Zenobia
09-17-2013, 08:13 PM
My rogue has it too! Hmmm, a whole bunch of things broken today. All but one of them fixed. The one that is NOT fixed is the one most likely to cause people to spend a lot of gems. I wonder if they think that fixing inconsequential stuff like this (inconsequential because while not LTQing, it really doesn't matter at all if we can equip this armor or not) will make us happy enough to fail to notice that the one thing they did NOT fix is the one that is likely to cause people to have to spend gems to work around. It's like a magician waving a brightly covered cloth in one hand around "Look over here!" with one hand, while the other pockets your money.

Sorry, Gree, I see that other hand. Get it out of my pocket. I'm not falling for it.