PDA

View Full Version : Top 1 and Top 2 Prizes for Storming Highland Pass

Alleran
09-12-2013, 07:09 PM
You must be joking, Gree. You expect your best customers to spend thousands of dollars for:

1) attack with 5 additional allies
2) 5 additional honor from raids

This is an insult. YOU SUCK.

Krayt
09-12-2013, 07:37 PM
Notice that 10% more raid from buildings is top 400 and top 100.
That has to be a mistake

Ratma2001
09-12-2013, 07:41 PM
Hence the reason i did not spend thousands ! and still in Top 10 for ony $160.00 and better off financially, Gree need the money to make more half baked attempts at LTQ and Boss events to get eben more out of you...

Bohemian
09-12-2013, 07:59 PM
I must said "well done gree, but to late". U shall do this long time ago, so stat A/D diffrence is not that huge n FUN,RK,SB still touchable.

The Good Doctor
09-12-2013, 08:24 PM
They could offer a bag of half eaten salted nuts and the top teams are going to spend for it because their egos won't allow them to not be in the top positions.

Proprioc3ption
09-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Pull your heads in this is absolutely ridiculous! Manipulating the game like this will kill it quicker than a Nuns first t-bag bringing her to enlightenment.

You don't compete in the Olympic game and play for a chocolate medal 4 x in a row? Wake up! A report will be filed with Apple and the ACCC following a lack of action GREE. Enough is enough.

Rastlin
09-12-2013, 10:57 PM
Pull your heads in this is absolutely ridiculous! Manipulating the game like this will kill it quicker than a Nuns first t-bag bringing her to enlightenment.

You don't compete in the Olympic game and play for a chocolate medal 4 x in a row? Wake up! A report will be filed with Apple and the ACCC following a lack of action GREE. Enough is enough.
Well said Sir!! Tell me how to file that report!

l3lade2
09-13-2013, 05:19 AM
Most guilds take a simple approach...if it ain't worth it, don't win it. We for instance consider ourselves a top 25/50 guild...if 25 is worth it we'll get it, if not we won't even try. FUN however are incapable of this, so why complain? Unfortunately your words are just that, words. Ultimately GREE along with everyone else knows who will finish 1st and 2nd every war, so where is the incentive for them.

I can't reiterate enough...don't like it....don't go for it. It's like me going out and buying a car, and all the while I'm signing the papers complaining about how slow it is, how rubbish it is, how I hate the colour, how I wish it had more BHp. End of the day, I saw it before I brought it, so who is really to blame? If rewards were secret, fair enough to complain after the event, but this isn't the case.

E-I
09-13-2013, 05:37 AM

There's nothing that says you have to win or even participate in this war. If you don't like the rewards, I'm sure RK or somebody else would be more than happy to claim that top spot. It may even lower gem spending around the board.

Summersby
09-13-2013, 06:36 AM
Most guilds take a simple approach...if it ain't worth it, don't win it. We for instance consider ourselves a top 25/50 guild...if 25 is worth it we'll get it, if not we won't even try. FUN however are incapable of this, so why complain? Unfortunately your words are just that, words. Ultimately GREE along with everyone else knows who will finish 1st and 2nd every war, so where is the incentive for them.

I can't reiterate enough...don't like it....don't go for it. It's like me going out and buying a car, and all the while I'm signing the papers complaining about how slow it is, how rubbish it is, how I hate the colour, how I wish it had more BHp. End of the day, I saw it before I brought it, so who is really to blame? If rewards were secret, fair enough to complain after the event, but this isn't the case.

I wish there was a like button in the forums. I definitely like this post!

Shluggy
09-13-2013, 06:51 AM

I am completely in agreement I3lade2. Well said!! Also don't forget that they will probably get the 50 wins and streak awards too!!

leek
09-13-2013, 06:57 AM

Can't agree more. Well said. There's only pride to play for and how much would you weigh in on that is up to the individual.

mmalkove
09-13-2013, 07:32 AM

Yes, Crappy Prizes this time. So save you cash and go for a top 5 instead of first? And Why are you TeaBagging Nuns? ;)

JPNy
09-13-2013, 07:49 AM

I respect you and your guild, but I can't agree with your post.
Having a long sport career behind me, for all titles won, I was never given any privileges for next championship like starting 1 or 2 meters (or like in KA 30 meters) ahead from my competitors in a 100m run.
I have won prizes in money, medal of different materials and pride for the achievements (or simply nothing). That's all... It's not a question of fair or unfair, but to give a sense again to the word competition.

What is actually killing the game is of course all this privileges given war after war to elites guilds and top 3 especially.

That said everyone is free to say that sucks, it's not worth my time and/or money, I don't compete...

I don't want to hurt you ! You are stronger than me without any doubt. Just my opinion.

Vintus
09-13-2013, 09:20 AM

Couldn't agree more! +1

Samskill
09-13-2013, 09:48 AM
Looks like most people here are waiting for Fun to take a back seat so they will for once find a cheap route to claim the top trophy.
Unfortunately, that will not happen.
Claiming the top spot is in itself the best rewards, bonuses is as it is, bonuses.
Guilds who aspire to be the top gun in the coming war, should get organizes and give your best shot. We be waiting.
Cheers :))

JPNy
09-13-2013, 12:14 PM
Looks like most people here are waiting for Fun to take a back seat so they will for once find a cheap route to claim the top trophy.
Unfortunately, that will not happen.
Claiming the top spot is in itself the best rewards, bonuses is as it is, bonuses.
Guilds who aspire to be the top gun in the coming war, should get organizes and give your best shot. We be waiting.
Cheers :))

With or without Fun the route for top spot would never be cheap for sure !
But you are right that the best reward is the top spot and it is sufficient in itself.
FUN is not responsible for this situation ! Gree is, by the way they are handling the game.

Triumph without peril brings no glory !
le Cid, Pierre Corneille

kruppe
09-13-2013, 03:03 PM
Ignoring the forgettable prizes for the top two, the whole set for this unwanted war are rubbish; either duplicated for different levels or completely ignoring game balance. Instead of 100 attack points why not defence to give people a chance against the goliath's of the game.

These are just lazy, again I think the set up is done by an intern or work experience student who is told to slap something together. If it is a gree developer then a career change might be in order... Say garbologist

Proprioc3ption
09-14-2013, 02:20 AM
JPNy, you totally missed my point. As an athlete its always about giving your best to hopefully be the best, that's always worth it. What I'm disgusted with is the lack of creativity, giving out worthless ally bonuses 3 wars in a row.

Spot on Kruppe!
Time to move on developers... you need someone with a higher intellect than a door mat for every area of your company. Stop giving us the BS responses to tickets too, your lame replies are insulting.

Proprioc3ption
09-14-2013, 05:21 AM
What rewards would you want?

Remember ppl, this game requires minimal skill (buy gems...tap tap tap). GREE set this game to what it is, a spend cash to get stronger. Can't change it now. So reward 1st 2nd 3rd with something as follows. Otherwise you should have created the game to be won through skill in game-play not by throwing money at it. It is what it is so reward accordingly otherwise, have no bonus rewards let everyone fight for nothing and remove the in-app gem purchase. Follow what your advertising actually says, that this is a FREE GAME! BS... its a GREEdy Gambling App!

You wont though GREE, this is merely an attempt to get FUN, RK and anyone who wants 3rd to get disgruntled and let someone else win it. So you want to piss off your top customers?

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a518/HammerFUN/SHP_Awards_edited_Extrarewards_zpsa88646b2.jpg (http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/HammerFUN/media/SHP_Awards_edited_Extrarewards_zpsa88646b2.jpg.htm l)

SERIOUSLY get something right for once! Your rewards are not even displayed correctly as you have a health bonus image used where an honour bonus is given. SPACE CADETS ARE GO GREE!

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a518/HammerFUN/SHP_Awards_edited_zps6bc59b5a.jpg (http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/HammerFUN/media/SHP_Awards_edited_zps6bc59b5a.jpg.html)

leek
09-14-2013, 08:07 AM
Beautiful pictures Prop and worthy stats for the top 3 prizes. Nicely done.

Capitalsfanatic
09-14-2013, 08:15 AM
I'm not in a top level guild. I do have to admit however, that I'd much rather obtain one of the lower rewards than the two being offered to the #1 and #2 finishers. Not real great motivators Gree. Certainly not worth the $$$ it takes to finish that high.

Dexter Morgan
09-14-2013, 08:19 AM
Great post proprioc3ption!!! Gree needs to take notice and hire you to their design team, if there is one lol. Nice attention to detail and creativity. Something sorely lacking here

Voxker
09-14-2013, 11:00 AM
top guilds dont need better rewards, at least the consistant top 10 guilds have been spoon fed strong units forever... im pretty sure Gree put some better rewards for the weaker guilds so they can profit from that, stop being so greedy and enjoy the game.

Rustica
09-14-2013, 11:17 AM
Hence the reason i did not spend thousands ! and still in Top 10 for ony $160.00 and better off financially, Gree need the money to make more half baked attempts at LTQ and Boss events to get eben more out of you...

You made top ten on two mountains? Was that all that the rest of the guild spent or was that just you?

DEVASTATOR
09-14-2013, 11:23 AM
The funniest part about all of this to me, is that even though the rewards are laughably bad, the top guilds will still get 30mil cp or more lmfao! Everyone in the game is laughing at these rewards! You wouldn't catch me spending 1 damn dollar to have 5 more allies got war with me! It is unbelievable this is even considered a REWARD! So instead of complaining on the forums, where nobody from gree gives a damn, laugh at fun and RK for spending ALOT of their hard earned money for rewards that are worse then the reward for top 100. Top 3 prize is good, and so is top 10. But, fun HAS TO HAVE THEIR NAMES LISTED AS NUMBER ONE! 'They're all gonna laugh at you'

DEVASTATOR
09-14-2013, 11:26 AM
Oops, I forgot to laugh out loud at the top 2 prize as well. 5 ADDITIONAL HONOR POINTS! Woohoo! Who wouldn't want more honor? It is so useful!

Sirius
09-14-2013, 01:37 PM
Hey Folks,

I'm looking into this now and will post back with an update on the rewards. Please keep the comments constructive and note the forum guidelines.

Thanks!

Vintus
09-14-2013, 01:59 PM
Noooo Sirius the rewards are adequate. Don't listen to them :P. if they don't want the reward let others take the top spot, it will create more competitive guilds.

Voxker
09-14-2013, 02:10 PM
Noooo Sirius the rewards are adequate. Don't listen to them :P. if they don't want the reward let others take the top spot, it will create more competitive guilds.

/thread
this says it all.

sousas
09-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Hey Folks,

I'm looking into this now and will post back with an update on the rewards. Please keep the comments constructive and note the forum guidelines.

Thanks!

Sirius now that you are taking some time to solve some glitches, go check also the War Effort Guild bug.

There are guilds that can't finish the quest and thus are unable to receive the guild prize rewards.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?59468-War-Effort-I-guild-quest-on!/page9

Guido69
09-14-2013, 02:42 PM
But, fun HAS TO HAVE THEIR NAMES LISTED AS NUMBER ONE!

You are correct, we have to. That's all that matters to us.

'They're all gonna laugh at you'

Are you still laughing? I heard it's good for you.

Guido69
09-14-2013, 02:43 PM
this says it all.

And what does it say?

Voxker
09-14-2013, 02:58 PM
And what does it say?
look what i quoted... l2read

DEVASTATOR
09-14-2013, 03:06 PM
Hey to clarify my stand on fun having first place. I'm all for you guys killing it every single war, and you guys deserve alot better than this garbage reward. I guess that where I was going with it. Maybe it's not about the reward for you guys? I don't know. I haven't spoken one word to one person from FUN so I'm oblivious. But C'mon man! If you guys are going to spend (guessing) $20k real money you deserve more than 5 additional allies and RK deserves more than 5 more honor points. My opinions of course. And seriously....'they're all going to laugh at you'

Dexter Morgan
09-14-2013, 03:34 PM
And what does it say?

He's saying he wants to be able to claim 1st place with minimal effort or $ investment.

Voxker
09-14-2013, 03:49 PM
He's saying he wants to be able to claim 1st place with minimal effort or $ investment.

no, the top guilds already have strong units since the first war, the weaker guilds need to profit as well...

Krayt
09-14-2013, 03:54 PM
If Gree changes the top two prizes it would seem as though they are caving in to the top two guilds. Really we know who is and isn't affected

Dexter Morgan
09-14-2013, 04:13 PM
no, the top guilds already have strong units since the first war, the weaker guilds need to profit as well...

Who are the weaker guilds? Anyone not in top 3?

Voxker
09-14-2013, 04:22 PM
Who are the weaker guilds? Anyone not in top 3?

at least top 200 that can barely get 10k + stats per war and struggle for ltq's...

like top 50 or even 75 are well set.

Spazzer
09-14-2013, 04:42 PM
Whatever happened to games costing 40-60 bucks tops. Now we got these games where thousands of dollars are spent. Blows my mind when I think about it. How do you guys do it? I'm sure Gree just sits there and laughs.

Guido69
09-14-2013, 05:39 PM
I do hope that Gree are not going to change the rewards based on this thread. They should remember the other 99.9% of guilds! This game is not for the sole benefit of one or two guilds to make them feel good. Or is it?

And what would be wrong with that?

Gree is a for-profit company and as such has a genuine interest to keep their best customers happy. That happens everywhere around you.

And what do you mean with "sole benefit". Last time I checked there were not only rewards for number 1 and 2.

Proprioc3ption
09-14-2013, 05:55 PM
Thank you Sirius.

Hey Folks,

Thanks!

Bohemian
09-14-2013, 07:20 PM
This will be another kaw-tow from gree to they big customer.
Cant blame top 3, if i pay big i also expect the best.
Its gree poor plan from the start cause it.

Voxker
09-14-2013, 07:29 PM
Thank you Sirius.

not sure if you noticed but thats an automated response. just like all the email replies i get from gree.

Ruger_888
09-14-2013, 09:46 PM
But daddy, I want another pony daddy, this one is stupid daddy. Please please may we just have one more pony?
In all seriousness, leave the rewards alone. You want a long term strategy or to cash in and start another heroin-like plaything in a year? Stat inflation needs to be normalized or subdued, otherwise The top 2 are essentially playing themselves. Sorry #2 but FUN is already playing in a class alone. They will grow tired of this or find another outlet for their gaming needs. Don't dumb the game down and alienate your best customers, but at the same time you need to keep those best customers happy with what truly matters, competition.

Suggestions are meaningless without solutions so my .02 is to keep do away with top prize units and stick with ally/ health regen/ etc until FUN has someone to really play against. What fun is winning if you know the outcome before you start?

By the way - big thanks to all top 10-25 teams for paying for a game many play for free. Your $$$ drive the vehicle we all enjoy. I wish you the best.

JPNy
09-15-2013, 02:33 AM
JPNy, you totally missed my point. As an athlete its always about giving your best to hopefully be the best, that's always worth it. What I'm disgusted with is the lack of creativity, giving out worthless ally bonuses 3 wars in a row.

Spot on Kruppe!
Time to move on developers... you need someone with a higher intellect than a door mat for every area of your company. Stop giving us the BS responses to tickets too, your lame replies are insulting.

Reading your post and the following ones, I didn't miss anything from your point.
If we agree on the fact that guilds wars are the "World championship" of this game (just a way to talk), then the rewards should never give a direct advantage for following wars. The other events are not ranked and can be consisdered as the training part before championships.

Suitable rewards for wars should be gold, energy bonuses, kingdom bonuses, honors, ...
And Gree should also offer stuff to use all these things : new buildings, units for gold and honors (1'000'000 gold and 100'000 honors) . And as you wrote be creative to propose us true challenges and strategy parts in this game...

shaman01
09-15-2013, 04:26 AM
FUN's argument: a pay2win game should be pay2win game

everyone else's argument: dont widen gap too much or it will become uncompetitive and kill the game

i think both sides make good points

Guido69
09-15-2013, 10:37 AM
But all those points are moot.

This machine has been irreversibly set in motion a long time ago.

If you win a 10,000 attack unit, your attack skills go up maybe 15,000 -20,000 more or less with all the bonuses.

For the top guild(s) the same unit will increase the stats by about 25,000 to 30,000. So the gap will invariably widen.

JPNy
09-15-2013, 11:12 AM
Absolutely right !
We have said Gree should be creative !?
OK so rewards from other events (out of wars) should give stats increase through army equipments and/or new classes of units for which of course bonuses should never be given from wars and always following the smart way...

aphroKEN
09-15-2013, 06:24 PM
You know what? Leave the game as it is and let the gap widen. Radical changes only lead to controversy. People signed up to play the game that they agreed to play. An agreement can't be altered once it has been entered into unless EVERYONE agrees on the change.

The gap between the top and all the others will continue to widen. It was foreseeable and predictable. The nature of this game just works this way. More $$$ investment = more stats. If you find this to be lame, there are many other well balanced games out there in the world. Be adventurous and try something new for a change if you no longer possess the burning passion for KA.

Alexius
09-15-2013, 06:38 PM
Unfortunately they change the rules all the time and screw people like all of those people who got the bd10 for 1.7mil when everyone's vault was capped at 330k or the people who leveled 6 times at the start of the LTQ.

aphroKEN
09-15-2013, 06:50 PM
As long as they don't change the game from pay-to-win to skill/strategy-to-win, I think it will be fine.

Krayt
09-15-2013, 08:26 PM
You know what? Leave the game as it is and let the gap widen. Radical changes only lead to controversy. People signed up to play the game that they agreed to play. An agreement can't be altered once it has been entered into unless EVERYONE agrees on the change.

The gap between the top and all the others will continue to widen. It was foreseeable and predictable. The nature of this game just works this way. More $$$ investment = more stats. If you find this to be lame, there are many other well balanced games out there in the world. Be adventurous and try something new for a change if you no longer possess the burning passion for KA.

What?
An agreement was made? I don't remember signing anything to play this game. Gree can change it however they want

macallen
09-16-2013, 08:16 AM
It's been said before...the way game is set up, major gaps develop in stats between players based essentially on your guild. Question I have is when is the tipping point that the game loses the majority of players (but not the majority of revenue which guessing is from top 3-10 guilds)? Competition and addiction are what keeps most people still playing. But when do they (gemmers but not in top 3 guilds) say enough is enough, I will never get to be elite like FUN and RK and its not even fun trying anymore? My guess is 3-4 months. For me I'm in top 50, light gem spender and gonna give it another month, maybe two unless they add additional element into game that sparks my interest (new buildings, units, equipment). Time will tell I suppose.

Person
09-16-2013, 09:09 AM
there is a way for people to catch up to all except top 2/3 guilds, the win streak rewards. Its way easier to attain with a small group of medium/low stat players.

Skyraiders
09-16-2013, 10:52 AM
You must be joking, Gree. You expect your best customers to spend thousands of dollars for:

1) attack with 5 additional allies
2) 5 additional honor from raids

This is an insult. YOU SUCK.

Yes they do expect you to spend your money on it ........also you will spend your money on it .....in fact i am willing to take odds on the fact that if they put a pot of **** as the top prize you would still pay for it....IMO.....

Zenobia
09-16-2013, 12:27 PM
LMFAO, Sky!

aphroKEN
09-16-2013, 06:55 PM
The one thing FUN is after in each guild war is their guild name branded on the corresponding territory of the map. The rest is the icing on the cake.

When you buy a cake and the icing is terrible, it's okay to demand higher quality icing I would think?

Skyraiders
09-16-2013, 07:14 PM
The one thing FUN is after in each guild war is their guild name branded on the corresponding territory of the map. The rest is the icing on the cake.

When you buy a cake and the icing is terrible, it's okay to demand higher quality icing I would think?

The problem is the icing has never been that good...and if you keep going back to get the cake the icing never gets any better......so why get the cake ??? They don't want to give you the good icing cuz they know you will be back for the cake !!!

aphroKEN
09-16-2013, 07:49 PM
Okay another analogy:

You buy THE car. One of a kind limited edition car. You love the car dearly but the paint job you think is sucky. "Change the paint job please" is a reasonable demand.

Bohemian
09-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Okay another analogy:

You buy THE car. One of a kind limited edition car. You love the car dearly but the paint job you think is sucky. "Change the paint job please" is a reasonable demand.

U must from FUN / RK

aphroKEN
09-16-2013, 08:16 PM
I'm not. I don't play this game.

Rastlin
09-16-2013, 08:52 PM
Okay another analogy:

No! Why would you buy the car in the first place if the paint was sucky? I am a car guy. Sorry many rare car companies have gone out of business over sucky work. Anyone driving a "new" DeLorean? How about the Vector? Where is Rolls-Royce? Lancia (The famous Stratos)? Austin Healey? TVR?

aphroKEN
09-16-2013, 11:59 PM
Bad paint is no deal breaker. It can be removed and replaced.

Skyraiders
09-17-2013, 02:11 AM
Okay another analogy:

ok we could do this all day and night long.....

The car dealership has no obligation what so ever to change the paint .....the company KNOWS you want this car really bad .....they say the car is sold as is......sucky paint and all.........so you either purchase the car or not......you can always get a new paint job. you can complain all you want......but here is a the kicker.....if you dont want to pay for it someone else will!!!......so once again gree knows they will pay for the top spot there is no incentive for them to change anything.....even if they are the best customer they still keep coming back complaints and all....got any more analogies??

Vendetta V
09-17-2013, 02:53 AM
ok we could do this all day and night long.....

The car dealership has no obligation what so ever to change the paint .....the company KNOWS you want this car really bad .....they say the car is sold as is......sucky paint and all.........so you either purchase the car or not......you can always get a new paint job. you can complain all you want......but here is a the kicker.....if you dont want to pay for it someone else will!!!......so once again gree knows they will pay for the top spot there is no incentive for them to change anything.....even if they are the best customer they still keep coming back complaints and all....got any more analogies??

I think that says it all : " if you dont want to pay for it someone else will "
This week, there are so many complain messages, while everyone already knows long time that nothing is going to change anyway...

Probably there is some kind of third party call center who receive all the tickets and questions and they pass them on to the designated departments, probably this third party center doesn't even know about this forum...

Bottom line...everyone complains a lot, but all for nothing, we just have to continue helping each other with the "game questions" and forget about the GREE support...
Like some say, when you expect nothing, it only can become better.

Just keep sending your tickets to GREE ;)

Skyraiders
09-17-2013, 04:29 AM
I think that says it all : " if you dont want to pay for it someone else will "
This week, there are so many complain messages, while everyone already knows long time that nothing is going to change anyway...

which brings me to my next point......

UNLESS.....we stand up to gree and really hit them where it hurts everything will stay the same old same old.....in order to do that EVERYONE would have to commit themselves to not spending money on Gree's product until it was fixed.......unfortunately they know and we all know that will never happen......that being said there are guilds that refuse to stand with the masses and make a statement. We all want the same thing .... the game we all enjoy playing but without all the glitches and bugs......and if your offering a top prize then it should be a top prize. When a company such as gree continues to put out a shoddy product and the 1% keep paying for it why would they change?? Of course the 99% matters in this as well and i dont know i could be wrong but the BIG picture says " to satisfy the 1% and screw the 99% what are you left with ...A Dead Game......oh and BTW when the 99% get tierd of playing a screwed up game how mad will the 1% be when the game closes down.....wasted money"......maybe they dont care ....however if you have time to post a complaint then i would say you care even if it is for selfish reasons......LETS GIVE GREE A REASON TO COMPLAIN FOR ONCE!!!....

oh well everyone will not be on the same page ....ever....just a smoking pipe dream......but it would be great to see it even once....its a shame really ....i hope you guys at the top are proud of yourselves!!!

Vendetta V
09-17-2013, 05:05 AM
which brings me to my next point......

UNLESS.....we stand up to gree and really hit them where it hurts everything will stay the same old same old.....in order to do that EVERYONE would have to commit themselves to not spending money on Gree's product until it was fixed.......unfortunately they know and we all know that will never happen......that being said there are guilds that refuse to stand with the masses and make a statement. We all want the same thing .... the game we all enjoy playing but without all the glitches and bugs......and if your offering a top prize then it should be a top prize. When a company such as gree continues to put out a shoddy product and the 1% keep paying for it why would they change?? Of course the 99% matters in this as well and i dont know i could be wrong but the BIG picture says " to satisfy the 1% and screw the 99% what are you left with ...A Dead Game......oh and BTW when the 99% get tierd of playing a screwed up game how mad will the 1% be when the game closes down.....wasted money"......maybe they dont care ....however if you have time to post a complaint then i would say you care even if it is for selfish reasons......LETS GIVE GREE A REASON TO COMPLAIN FOR ONCE!!!....

oh well everyone will not be on the same page ....ever....just a smoking pipe dream......but it would be great to see it even once....its a shame really ....i hope you guys at the top are proud of yourselves!!!

^^^

Like someone else said a long time ago : " I have a dream" !

Even though this is "just" a game, I totally agree.
Players keep complaining, while they have all opportunity to do something about it.

I have no problem to tell my guild to play a gem-less war, I wish we could generate a list with all guilds who will join "for minimal 2 gem-less guild wars".

This should also include FUN and RK, SB and so on..., anyway with the stats FUN and RK have it shouldn't be a problem for them to keep their nr.1 and nr.2 rankings..

E-I
09-17-2013, 05:54 AM
GREE, please change the top prize to -20% infantry A/D. I want to see what FUN does. I bet they would still win it.

Dexter Morgan
09-17-2013, 07:15 AM
GREE, please change the top prize to -20% infantry A/D. I want to see what FUN does. I bet they would still win it.

Does the e in your name stand for envy?

Shinazueli
09-17-2013, 11:07 AM

I'd pay to see that.

pendentive
09-17-2013, 01:37 PM
close !!!

GREE changed the top 2 awards

+20% More Attack from Magic
+18% More Defense from Machines

They DO listen. :D

Murderer of Bunnies
09-17-2013, 01:43 PM
I suggest 1st prize be a poison potion, anyone who possess the potion lose 50% against an opponent. let FUN have it

mighty mackenzie
09-17-2013, 01:58 PM
Wow they caved. And instead of just making the prizes better, they made them incredible. Way to balance things Gree. Never a middle ground.

Dexter Morgan
09-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Machine defense isnt incredible

Vendetta V
09-17-2013, 02:12 PM
close !!!

GREE changed the top 2 awards

+20% More Attack from Magic
+18% More Defense from Machines

They DO listen. :D

So the top1 and top150 give both attack increase for magic.
You should say, " They do listen to FUN", but not to anyone else..
IMO, they should have taken the middle way, anyway FUN, after the war you guys finally reach the 10 mill. Att/ deff!
Congrats in advance! :)

Guido69
09-17-2013, 02:15 PM
So the top1 and top150 give both attack increase for magic.
You should say, " They do listen to FUN", but not to anyone else..
IMO, they should have taken the middle way, anyway FUN, after the war you guys finally reach the 10 mill. Att/ deff!
Congrats in advance! :)

Most of us have that already and many more after the raid boss :) :)

Sit back, relax, enjoy the show if it works

aphroKEN
09-17-2013, 06:59 PM

lol this should be post of the day.

Skyraiders
09-17-2013, 07:02 PM
lol this should be post of the day.

For once we are in agreement....however the GREE machine bowed down to the top two guilds again......I mean really.....this was to easy to predict.....just one more reason they are about to take a pay cut from the 99%

JPNy
09-18-2013, 04:23 AM
Yep the message is clear at least. There is no more glory to be top 1 or 2 (as it used to). Only top 3 spot gives still a sense to the word competition.

Gree is forging ahead always the bad way. No need to organize new gems boycotts : the source will dry up by itself.

justsomedood5
09-18-2013, 10:13 AM
I've not finished in top 2 before, but I think it's only reasonable and fair to assume that the top 1 and 2 prizes should be better than top 3, top 10, etc.

That said, +18% machine defense (or anything to do with machines, really) is actually a pretty awful prize.

Skyraiders
09-18-2013, 10:47 AM
I've not finished in top 2 before, but I think it's only reasonable and fair to assume that the top 1 and 2 prizes should be better than top 3, top 10, etc.

That said, +18% machine defense (or anything to do with machines, really) is actually a pretty awful prize.

not if they start putting out machines as prizes....

JPNy
09-18-2013, 10:58 AM

No if these rewards give you advantages on others for next wars ...
All is on the fact that wars give ranked rewards. This mechanic drive the game in the wall, that's all.