PDA

View Full Version : Gree, why do you keep us in the dark?

Valid or
09-12-2013, 08:17 PM
The biggest thing that gets to me with gree is they don't keep us in the loop.

Sever issues happen, but nothing posted from gree.
Event changes, nothing posted from gree
(I know they posted the date change, but never saw a post on the raid boss being moved or removed it was the 2nd event listed now its a epic boss)

It seems like the only time they post is when posts and threads start to "get out of hand"
I am sure we all would like to see more interaction from gree's staff.

I am not posting this for people to rant or complain about gree. I am hopping gree posts something on the guidelines they have to follow when making posts, to better understand there silence.

E-I
09-13-2013, 05:11 AM
Gree, why do you keep us in the dark?
Because people still buy gems regardless of the Gree's constant screw ups and terrible communication.

It's all a dream
09-13-2013, 05:26 AM
there should be no event at all without a communication post from Gree. always a post a day before the event starts.
only question which remains then, will it actually start.

Ms Pickles
09-14-2013, 10:18 PM
Because they not obliged to if they don't want to. I'm sure they do their best with little resources they have to get everything running. Oh, Kingdom Age is also 'small fry' for Gree. Their games is mostly Japan social market where they have many many games that earn much more money than Kingdom Age. I alwasy find amusing peoples who play and constantly cry about Gree and Kingdom Age like Gree cares about such insignificant part of their business.

Voxker
09-14-2013, 10:31 PM
Because they not obliged to if they don't want to. I'm sure they do their best with little resources they have to get everything running. Oh, Kingdom Age is also 'small fry' for Gree. Their games is mostly Japan social market where they have many many games that earn much more money than Kingdom Age. I alwasy find amusing peoples who play and constantly cry about Gree and Kingdom Age like Gree cares about such insignificant part of their business.

Defend your people!

Valid or
09-15-2013, 01:46 PM
I don't think it's just a few of us who feel gree should be more active with posting when they have issues or change things.
Every other game I have played there developers post and keep the community up to date, some have gone as far as server status pages, so we can find out if there's issues.
I just don't understand why gree feels like we don't need to know anything about what's going on.
But still no word from gree, didn't know I was asking a forbidden question...or the answer to my question is forbidden to give out.

Valid or
09-17-2013, 02:56 PM
Again nothing posted about changes, and this time they lock the guilds without saying a word.