PDA

View Full Version : New Buildings?

dizzle
09-15-2013, 10:43 AM
IMO im sick of having the same buildings, i think gree should consider some new money buildings that cost honor. i have over 150k honor saved up because i dont know what to do with them since i dont want to waste them on units because my team is already indestructible and the units i get from finishing all the ltqs are better than any unit i could be 10fold... so lets change it up with some NEW MONEY BUILDINGS!!!

jchow69
09-15-2013, 10:44 AM
IMO im sick of having the same buildings, i think gree should consider some new money buildings that cost honor. i have over 150k honor saved up because i dont know what to do with them since i dont want to waste them on units because my team is already indestructible and the units i get from finishing all the ltqs are better than any unit i could be 10fold... so lets change it up with some NEW MONEY BUILDINGS!!!

They should release the LE buildings like in CC and MW.

pendentive
09-15-2013, 12:07 PM
I agree with your sentiment for more buildings. An Emperor's Palace that had higher yield, etc. - would be nice. :D

But, however, I highly doubt your army could not benefit from more Voracious Abominations at 400 attack, 346 defense.
Do an inventory and count out your top 1500. Might learn a thing or two. ;)

dizzle
09-15-2013, 12:10 PM
I agree with your sentiment for more buildings. An Emperor's Palace that had higher yield, etc. - would be nice. :D

But, however, I highly doubt your army could not benefit from more Voracious Abominations at 400 attack, 346 defense.
Do an inventory and count out your top 1500. Might learn a thing or two. ;)
i agree,i have no need for more unit buildings as my top 45th best unit does 5000/5000 soo what i was suggesting was more money buildings

Krayt
09-15-2013, 12:15 PM
i agree,i have no need for more unit buildings as my top 45th best unit does 5000/5000 soo what i was suggesting was more money buildings

45th? What about your 450? Or you 1450?

dizzle
09-15-2013, 12:21 PM
45th? What about your 450? Or you 1450?

im too lazy to count that far haha

pendentive
09-15-2013, 01:01 PM
laziness breeds ignorance. :p

I've counted my top 1500 in both attack and defense. I have Blackrock Battering Rams in both lists. Granted, they are at the bottom...but they're still in there.

So, I'm guessing that you're sitting on 10 Voracious Abominations right now that could be added to your stack. ;)

I've got 44 VA's, so are they still useful to me? Oh yes. Make that 47 - just clicked for 3 more just now.

I think you're bankrolling on fool's gold, my friend. I highly doubt GREE would release an honor building. If they do, kudos to you I guess - you'll be first in line.

Frogman
09-15-2013, 01:53 PM
It would be great with some new buildings. Any building would be ok, as long as we get something new.

larrydavid
09-15-2013, 02:09 PM
Looks like KA and MW are syncing up: guild events in KA and now faction events in MW. Pvp in MW and it looks like the next event in KA will be pvp. MW has LE money buildings every war cycle and I am sure KA will have them soon. Then it is only a matter of time until people complain about too many buildings.

l3lade2
09-15-2013, 02:15 PM
I just don't see the point...why give us more gold buildings, without first giving us something to spend gold on? Obviously BBR's were a failure, yes there was a siginficant boost in gold and stats, but nowhere near enough to the point that 2-3 months after they were introduced, they were already redundant for a lot of people.

Bearing in mind also that the guild vault increased from 330k to 1,130....and stat inflation has gone crazy....GREE need to address the gold units, buildings (gold and units) in line with inflation. Until they do this, adding more gold buildings into the game is just a waste of time, sure it gives you something else to upgrade, but if you're that bothered then upgrade your manors, I'm sure most people asking for the new gold buildings don't already have level 10 manors.

marko101
09-15-2013, 02:51 PM
I just don't see the point...why give us more gold buildings, without first giving us something to spend gold on? Obviously BBR's were a failure, yes there was a siginficant boost in gold and stats, but nowhere near enough to the point that 2-3 months after they were introduced, they were already redundant for a lot of people.

Bearing in mind also that the guild vault increased from 330k to 1,130....and stat inflation has gone crazy....GREE need to address the gold units, buildings (gold and units) in line with inflation. Until they do this, adding more gold buildings into the game is just a waste of time, sure it gives you something else to upgrade, but if you're that bothered then upgrade your manors, I'm sure most people asking for the new gold buildings don't already have level 10 manors.

Yeah gree plz let me get level 10 manors before LTB come out :-)

Shinazueli
09-15-2013, 03:35 PM
Yeah gree plz let me get level 10 manors before LTB come out :-)

You'll be needing them if the costs are in line with MW. I'm predicting 3M to buy one. Lol.

Spydrax
09-15-2013, 04:35 PM
I've created a spreadsheet of every unit I had roughly 6 months ago, segregated to class and categorized attack and defense.

I cut the lowest of each, att/def that went below 1500 units... At the time, I was shocked at what was still being used.

Things have changed and I can't buy gold units anymore of alive, however, the honor units still afford a stat boost.

I've since let the spreadsheet fall away, but its easy enough to see if a unit is used in your 1500 inventory or not.

Log your stats to the number, but one unit, close out and return. Log stats and note any changes. If there's a change, you an use that unit, if not change.... No good for you. Simple.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
09-15-2013, 09:53 PM
With the high price of guild upgrades any building that can increase IPH and reduce that time is a welcome addition. Some people have maxed out their upgrades at this stage.

Toddiekska
09-16-2013, 07:26 AM
@ Klassenr

Sarcasm: I hear some guilds have maxed upgrades, bonuses, everything out basically; so why do we need them?

Honestly, I stepped into whale territory and most of my upgrades are now beyond my max-vault. It would be nice to have other income and time the buildings so I can move forward with manors, etc.

Skyraiders
09-16-2013, 10:56 AM
bben waiting for this for months.....all talk and no action .....gree mantra ...oops....my fault made a mistake......no talk and no action.....no cutomer service ....fill in the blanks here.....you get the idea

larrydavid
09-16-2013, 11:42 AM

brilliant. but how much of what Gree does makes sense?

If KA follows line with MW, gold units will never be worth anything. I bet KA introduces a new "rank" system like MW where the best honor units are unlocked by rank. IMO,this is a good method, thus promoting attacking and raiding and punishing campers. :)

Zenobia
09-16-2013, 11:54 AM
I have had all my units & equipment in a ss for nearly a year now. My army reached 100% indestructible (plus <20 honor units) during the Raid Boss event. My 1500th units are now about 310/360 boosted. So new gold buildings would only be useful to me if they are accompanied by new unit buildings with gold units with stats better than that. Though really, I estimate 75% of my income is from raiding, not my own buildings.

So new unit buildings would be a lot more useful, and new gold buildings all but useless otherwise. New unit buildings would be ESPECIALLY if they make up for the fact that leveling is punishment at wartime by making those unit builds available at lvl 140, 150, 160 and 170 or something like that.

Chief Ani Wah Yah
09-16-2013, 11:57 AM
I believe new honor buildings would be a great addition to this game. How bout some more guild bonuses as well? Could offer new buildings as prizes during war? Also, i think it getting close to that time when levels must be raised to lv 300 as the max.