PDA

View Full Version : Buried city rankings

Shluggy
09-15-2013, 03:49 PM
Ok so I kept quiet all week to see if that made a difference to the usual way Gree forgets to put the rankings out and nope, didn't make a blind bit of difference. We still still get them or have a missed them somewhere??
If I've missed them please send me a link.
If I haven't, have people forgotten we had a war last weekend! I got all excited seeing a list starting for the top 100 but that seems to be slow going :-(

Anyway post here if you wanna see the winners list up very very soon!!

(Or of course post me a link to the list here if its already come out and my DB-itus is playing up again!)

Voxker
09-15-2013, 06:43 PM
why are rankings so important? you can see where you ranked in game, not the exact rank but top x

Capitalsfanatic
09-15-2013, 07:52 PM
Still don't understand why it takes so long to compile a list of winners. It doesn't seem to be a complex function...unless Gree does it by hand. Anyway, I'd like to see the list ASAP.

Zenobia
09-15-2013, 08:36 PM
Still don't understand why it takes so long to compile a list of winners. It doesn't seem to be a complex function...unless Gree does it by hand. Anyway, I'd like to see the list ASAP.
Exactly! Please, Gree, you used to be able to do much more quickly. One war it took less than 24 hours. So we KNOW it's not that it somehow takes a computer 2 weeks to figure it out. In fact, obviously the computer figures it ALL out within a minute of the war ending because it then takes it a step further and gives us all our prizes then. It's not rocket science. It's just a list!

Danthorne
09-16-2013, 03:16 AM
why are rankings so important? you can see where you ranked in game, not the exact rank but top x

Some people like to know. Myself included.

Vachau
09-16-2013, 07:17 AM
The results are in a soon as the Conquests are over. We got our Top 100 awards, so GREE knows everyone's placement immediately. If they can program this game, then they should be able to spit out some very simple data quickly.

Skyraiders
09-16-2013, 10:57 AM
AND STILL WAITING!!!!....ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.....

Shluggy
09-16-2013, 12:10 PM

Yes you can, well done!! And I know we are somewhere between 51 and 74. I would just like to know if its nearer to 51 than to 74 because that makes a difference. And it does matter when real money is spent to at least get a proper ranking in return and not just an "oh, you worked a little bit hard, we'll put you somewhere in that bit, but you'll have to guess where!!"
@Voxker, if your not bothered about knowing and it's not important to you then why did you even bother to read the thread let alone take time to reply on it??? That's just being negative!

Voxker
09-16-2013, 12:37 PM
Yes you can, well done!! And I know we are somewhere between 51 and 74. I would just like to know if its nearer to 51 than to 74 because that makes a difference. And it does matter when real money is spent to at least get a proper ranking in return and not just an "oh, you worked a little bit hard, we'll put you somewhere in that bit, but you'll have to guess where!!"
@Voxker, if your not bothered about knowing and it's not important to you then why did you even bother to read the thread let alone take time to reply on it??? That's just being negative!

Wow what's it to you? i was just saying, not like i was flaming and raging at the thread..

Shluggy
09-16-2013, 05:19 PM
No one is flaming and raging at the thread or at anything here, but there is no real need to go from thread to thread being disrespectful, rude and unhelpful. That is what it is to me.

Voxker
09-16-2013, 05:46 PM
No one is flaming and raging at the thread or at anything here, but there is no real need to go from thread to thread being disrespectful, rude and unhelpful. That is what it is to me.

please, i beg you, point out how i was rude on this thread.

pendentive
09-16-2013, 08:10 PM
Forget it guys. Move on.

I too wait not-so-patiently for the official list.

Rastlin
09-16-2013, 09:09 PM
Exactly! Please, Gree, you used to be able to do much more quickly. One war it took less than 24 hours. So we KNOW it's not that it somehow takes a computer 2 weeks to figure it out. In fact, obviously the computer figures it ALL out within a minute of the war ending because it then takes it a step further and gives us all our prizes then. It's not rocket science. It's just a list!
Their old Commodore 64 takes awhile to read the tape drive....

Donks
09-16-2013, 10:31 PM
Ho Hum...waited a whole week this time before checking. *Sigh*

bumpyfunk
09-16-2013, 10:54 PM
With you all the way Shluggy....

NinjaHonu
09-17-2013, 07:31 PM
Bump.............

Ryikk
09-17-2013, 08:08 PM
It is unacceptable that they take this long to post. I work in IT, this is a simple DB Export, takes all of about 5 minutes. The data clearly exists or you could award units when the war ends. So why not post it that day? You guys are seriously inept...

socpa
09-17-2013, 09:14 PM
Bump, Bump, Bump, any time please!

Shluggy
09-18-2013, 08:43 AM
This is getting ridiculous now! 9 days since the end of the war. It's not yet the longest we have waited for rankings but every war we seem to have to beg for this.
C'mon Gree, pull your finger out!!

JJazz
09-18-2013, 10:57 AM
Bump bump bump it up :) Please post the list

finallyfree
09-18-2013, 11:03 AM
Gree might post list after next war?

Dang!! I shouldn't give gree idea!!

socpa
09-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Bump Bump Bump

socpa
09-18-2013, 06:37 PM
Will keep bumping this until we get an answer.

Shmuckdegraff
09-18-2013, 07:38 PM
Can't believe these results haven't been posted yet.