PDA

View Full Version : How does a player achieve 5 million Attack/Defense?

yaz
09-16-2013, 10:28 AM
I have been playing now for over a couple of years, I spend about 2 mountains of gems pers month, actively participate in the guild events, have about 3.5 million attack/defense points, and my guild is always in the top 25, we were in the top 10 for the last war.
I routinely see players with over 5 million points and saw one person with over 7 million points.
My question is, how do you achieve these high levels? I most always complete the limited time events and my guild always completes those guild events. Using gold to Purchase items does me very little, actually I am having trouble having anything at all to spend gold on.
Am I missing something on how to maximize my atack and defense?
I know that the top prizes for the wars bumps up your atk/def, but still, I dont see how I could ever have 3 million more points then I have now. I would appreciate any high lvl players to share how you got there, thanks...

minae
09-16-2013, 10:53 AM
All the difference comes from the "xx% increased yyy zzz" - they make a ton of difference. Especially now with the new War Quests ...

P4TR1C14N
09-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Yaz... Cummulatove bonuses.

justsomedood5
09-16-2013, 11:11 AM
This is correct. I'm at like 6.3 attack / 7.3 defense but I run into guys from FUN with 9.0+ attack all the time. Those bonuses really add up...

larrydavid
09-16-2013, 11:16 AM
Yep, cumulative bonuses plus ridiculous units = easy 5mil stats.

On another note, IMO, if you are spending that much you should be much higher....where are you spending those gems?

sister morphine
09-16-2013, 11:22 AM
The highest attack I've seen is over 10 million. Very thankful I'm not yet in the tank :D

Skyraiders
09-16-2013, 11:41 AM
what level are you?....this could be telling........also....were you playing since the first LTQ.......

and pretty much what everyone else has said.

yaz
09-16-2013, 12:31 PM
i am at lvl 196, I only spend gems on the LTQ,s and supporting the wars. My first couple of wars were with top 100 lvl quilds so maybe thats it, its just a matter of he cummlative bonus's

justsomedood5
09-16-2013, 12:38 PM
i am at lvl 196, I only spend gems on the LTQ,s and supporting the wars. My first couple of wars were with top 100 lvl quilds so maybe thats it, its just a matter of he cummlative bonus's

Just curious - what's your total infantry unit defense bonus? Just to give you an idea, mine is +220% (and I suspect others - particularly those in FUN, have a higher bonus), so stats can add up pretty quickly.

Skyraiders
09-16-2013, 12:39 PM

i would say that we were pretty even in the time frame ......the difference might just be that.....we finished top 10 and top 25 the 1st and 2nd war......add those % bonuses to your current inventory and you would probably be around 5 mil at this point.

RandomUser
09-16-2013, 12:49 PM
Being in a top guild is like compound interest. You get bigger and stronger units AND bigger and better bonuses, too. There is a significant ramp up from #25 to #1, even though it doesn't look like a whole lot when you see the prizes for 1 war. But war after war, it adds and compounds and grows like crazy so that you're 1/2 or 1/3 the stats of people that were about the same as you 6 months ago.

pendentive
09-16-2013, 01:10 PM
We were all in the 3-5 million area just 3 wars ago. Stat inflation has been rampant. Not that I'm complaining... :D

Voxker
09-16-2013, 01:39 PM
Well when you're constantly top 10 or top 3, you always get VERY strong units, not to mention if you bother finishing the LTQ's and get alot of boosts to your infantry, magic, machine and beast units it gets even higher.

yaz
09-16-2013, 01:52 PM
thanks for your input everyone, much apreciated...

Person
09-16-2013, 02:06 PM
ive been playing free for the past months, also at 3,5m A/D.

Cola3
09-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Have seen some of the FUN members? They have a 10 million attack/defense. 5 million is nothing to this group.

pendentive
09-16-2013, 03:36 PM
FWIW - I haven't seen anyone with 10Mil defense yet. But it's coming, for sure.

Since you can raid someone nearly double your own stats, players at 5mil attack are still a threat. Plain n simple.

Person
09-16-2013, 04:51 PM
FWIW - I haven't seen anyone with 10Mil defense yet. But it's coming, for sure.

Since you can raid someone nearly double your own stats, players at 5mil attack are still a threat. Plain n simple.

only reason im not raiding FUN is level differences. And ally count differences most like.

Rastlin
09-16-2013, 10:14 PM
I have been playing now for over a couple of years, I spend about 2 mountains of gems pers month, actively participate in the guild events, have about 3.5 million attack/defense points, and my guild is always in the top 25, we were in the top 10 for the last war.
I routinely see players with over 5 million points and saw one person with over 7 million points.
My question is, how do you achieve these high levels? I most always complete the limited time events and my guild always completes those guild events. Using gold to Purchase items does me very little, actually I am having trouble having anything at all to spend gold on.
Am I missing something on how to maximize my atack and defense?
I know that the top prizes for the wars bumps up your atk/def, but still, I dont see how I could ever have 3 million more points then I have now. I would appreciate any high lvl players to share how you got there, thanks...
Do you finish every LTQ? Boss Event? Box Events? It is not all about Guild Wars...

Rastlin
09-16-2013, 10:18 PM
We were all in the 3-5 million area just 3 wars ago. Stat inflation has been rampant. Not that I'm complaining... :D
You should be because it is ending the game... Every war more, and more guilds go gem free due to inflation...and more players quit...

Dexter Morgan
09-17-2013, 05:48 AM
only reason im not raiding FUN is level differences. And ally count differences most like.

That's the only reason? ;)

Whatdoyoumakeofit?
09-17-2013, 02:39 PM
so are there players with 10mil stats right now?

Murderer of Bunnies
09-17-2013, 02:47 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

custos
09-18-2013, 01:52 AM
ive been playing free for the past months, also at 3,5m A/D.

I've been playing free forever and I'm also at 3.5m A/D. But I do worry about the rampant stat inflation. People are dropping out of the game, but maybe not at a faster rate than new people coming in (?). Eventually it will run out of steam and die I guess...

Person
09-18-2013, 01:58 AM
That's the only reason? ;)

i can raid upto 8m D atm, so yeah thats the only reason ;)

Toddiekska
09-18-2013, 12:08 PM
Those percent increases certainly do help a lot, almost too much. They widen the gap even more.

The only saving grace, imo, is that I've lost to people with 25-30% defense below my attack. :/ That means, if my attack equals 75-70% of their defense I at least have a chance to win. Long odds though and I wouldn't recommend it all the time.

So someone with 8 million defense could be hit by someone with roughly 6 million attack. I'm neglecting attack and defense points since noone knows how they really play into combat, if at all now.

yaz
09-25-2013, 10:30 AM
My attack and defense bonuses run in the +40% to +60% range. Could that be why I am only in the 3.6 million Attk/Def range?
Do others of you in excess of 5 Million Atk/Def points have considerably higher total bonuses?

Zenobia
09-25-2013, 10:42 AM
My attack and defense bonuses run in the +40% to +60% range. Could that be why I am only in the 3.6 million Attk/Def range?
Do others of you in excess of 5 Million Atk/Def points have considerably higher total bonuses?
Yes. My best % is my infantry defense at +130%. My worst bonus is 50%.
(And for reference, my guild is Top 25/Top 50 depending on our goal that war.)

ETA: I also have, other than a few honor units, an entirely indestructible army. Completing that many quests to get there makes a difference, too.

And BTW I only recently crossed the mark in the title of this thread and am nowhere NEAR FUN-level stats. No one else will EVER get near them again because they have so many % bonuses from every war and other % increase unit.