PDA

View Full Version : Boosts not working?!?

RandomUser
09-16-2013, 11:59 AM
In the midst of battling a boss, my regen time jumped dramatically - as if none of my boosts (guild or unit) were in effect at all.

Somebody else in another thread mentioned that their multiple building upgrade boost stopped working, too.

Anyone else having problems at the moment? Hopefully this is a very temporary GREE mixup.

TK275
09-16-2013, 12:00 PM
same thing here. my regen timer just went back to 25 mins

marko101
09-16-2013, 12:10 PM
Same here and just started boss 50!!!

Belcar
09-16-2013, 12:12 PM
Yes... I had a timer set for my next boss hit ... The timer went off, I logged on, and was still unable to attack for 3 minutes.

I haven't checked the other bonuses.

kruppe
09-16-2013, 12:13 PM
Few bonuses not working,

Energy
Building upgrade numbers
Ally bonuses when attacking
Health
Gold raid bonus

AllFather Odin
09-16-2013, 12:16 PM
i noticed that the timer to beat Medusa at level 37 is 2 hours and 30mins. However, my regen countdown froze! I need 3 more hits on her!!!

Barcele
09-16-2013, 12:17 PM
Great, Gree screws up again. I wonder what the chances are of them fixing this before the boss event ends.

Kaoslos
09-16-2013, 12:18 PM
Few bonuses not working,

Energy
Building upgrade numbers
Ally bonuses when attacking
Health

Gold raid bonus - lvl 1 manors are now back to 2.250 x2 +4.500 and so forth... :(

Lord VIX
09-16-2013, 12:18 PM
Me too. Same issue... At boss 50, this is annoying.

larrydavid
09-16-2013, 12:20 PM
probably a code error on grees part before they release the "tournament of ages"...pvp

Berneburg
09-16-2013, 12:22 PM
yup, first regen time for boss was normal, took next hits and next regen time 25 minutes...not gonna happen now. thanks Gree, just when i was forgetting about your ineptitude

RandomUser
09-16-2013, 12:27 PM
yup, first regen time for boss was normal, took next hits and next regen time 25 minutes...not gonna happen now. thanks Gree, just when i was forgetting about your ineptitude

Wow - your short term memory is not very good. ;)

Zenobia
09-16-2013, 12:38 PM
I just lost my bonuses too. This is INCREDIBLY bad timing, Gree. I hope you extend the boss event by a day to make up for it. Not only will I not be able to finish off the Boss lvl 48 which I already spent a lot of gold to start on, but now I can't even gather enough gold to finish her off if I had the time because my friggen raid bonus is gone too! AND I got 8 of 9 units before boss #20 and I STILL have no dam Labyrinth Troll and so will probably have to go past Boss #50 many times to try to get it. IF we ever get our bonuses back that is.

So this glitch is going to cost me BOTH the Labyrinth Medusa AND the Cerberus Hydra. Including bonuses (if Gree ever manages to FIX the bonuses), this glitch is going to cost me 38k/40k total stats!

Unbelievable! I don't know why the ineptitude continues to astound me, but it does. This is a new level of incompetence IMO. Destroying the game.

Speedvo
09-16-2013, 12:40 PM
Same over here Cost me more than 100k gold thanks Gree.

justsomedood5
09-16-2013, 12:42 PM
Raid bonus being gone is brutal. Just raided a level 6 manor for what felt like a level 3-4 payout.

E-I
09-16-2013, 12:48 PM
Thanks Gree. I am on boss 49, and already spent a ton of gold. Great timing for another one of your bugs. Why do I keep playing this stupid game?

It's all a dream
09-16-2013, 12:49 PM
This blows Gree. Whatever your trying to do test it first before making ppl angry.
Halfway through a boss this happens. Fortunately i can still kill this one, but it will be the last one during this event if bonuses are not fixed. Thx Gree!

l3lade2
09-16-2013, 12:49 PM
Just got a reply to a ticket, saying they are looking into it, so they're aware of it at least.

justsomedood5
09-16-2013, 12:55 PM
Maybe we'll get 50 gems and a "sorry we broke the game" note. Wouldn't that be fantastic?

Zenobia
09-16-2013, 12:56 PM
Thanks, l3lade2. I also noted when I posted that CJ54 had a green light next to his name so sent him a PM then (about 20 minutes ago).

It's all a dream
09-16-2013, 12:58 PM
Just give the boss 50 win unit as sorry reward :)

The Good Doctor
09-16-2013, 01:00 PM
I got the same. Perfect timing as everyone is trying to kill the highest level bosses they can reach and need the regens now more than ever.
Here is a thought for Gree: every event release seems to not work on some fashion. Since the majority of people here wouldn't mind a bit more time in between events anyway maybe you could start loading up your next event after the previous one has finished so you don't mess everything up.

The Good Doctor
09-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Just give the boss 50 win unit as sorry reward :)

They should for anyone over boss 45.

It's all a dream
09-16-2013, 01:09 PM

Guess ill be happy with the 45 win unit than, since that would have been my chosen max given my RL time constraints. ;)

E-I
09-16-2013, 01:09 PM
Maybe we'll get 50 gems and a "sorry we broke the game" note. Wouldn't that be fantastic?

I doubt it. They haven't given out gems in a while, but they certainly have had a lot of bugs since.

Person
09-16-2013, 01:16 PM
bunch of incapable *******s.

Zenobia
09-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Here is a thought for Gree: every event release seems to not work on some fashion. Since the majority of people here wouldn't mind a bit more time in between events anyway maybe you could start loading up your next event after the previous one has finished so you don't mess everything up.

That make WAAAAAYYYY too much sense for Gree to actually do it.

Well, Gree, I would have had to spend some more gems to get the Medusa and the Cerberus Hydra. Who knows how many for the latter since I would be battling Boss levels 48-50, then probably a number of lvl 50s to get the stupid Labyrinth Troll I need. But guess what? Now I am going to spend ZERO gems because of this glitch. Unless it is fixed quickly and the end time of the event moved back to make up for however many hours we have no chance against the boss due to the glitch.

In other words, Gree, this screw up has officially caused you to lose income you would have had from me. Congratulations!

Lord VIX
09-16-2013, 01:19 PM
No news from CJ yet, Zenobia?

Person
09-16-2013, 01:20 PM
Gree should fire the little children they have playing around with code and hire people who actually know what they do.

larrydavid
09-16-2013, 01:20 PM
bunch of incapable *******s.

you and Blade might be my 2 new favorite ppl. ;)

sister morphine
09-16-2013, 01:21 PM
Absolutely agree. I just started #50 and got this f'up. Suppose I should be thankful it didn't strike halfway through when I'd have used a whole bunch of cash :( :( :(

Zenobia
09-16-2013, 01:22 PM
No I have stayed logged in and there is nothing new in my inbox. Unfortunately, I forget to check the box to let me know when it is read, too.

Maybe instead of "KA boosts not working!!!" I should have titled it "MW boosts not working!!!" or "CC boosts not working!!!". Then inside the note said "Oops I meant KA." ... since apparently KA ranks somewhere under reading junk mail in terms of importance to Gree employees.

ETA: I can't even make up for all the gold I lost for the first half of Boss #48 that I can now not complete because I can't friggen raid for crap!

E-I
09-16-2013, 01:24 PM
I just went to vault some gold I collected and saw that I had 0 gold unprotected. I have no idea if it was added on to my total. Anyone else experience this?

Skyraiders
09-16-2013, 01:34 PM
oooooooo....a gree bashing party.......LOL.....am i invited......if not thats one party i am crashing.......

you know GREE.....CJ/Sirius.......we are wayyyyyyyy past benefit of the doubt.......my personal opinion is these bugs are to perfectly timed to be an accident.....Whatever it takes to get people to spend more money right !!!!!......you guys are very effecient at screwing up.....If you guys put half as much effort into doing the right things and testing your product before you release it you might actually make even more money but as it is....hold on let me check something.....YEP...right here in websters dictionary ....the definition of failure=GREE...LOL.....i wonder when it changed in print???

E-I
09-16-2013, 01:39 PM
o
you know GREE.....CJ/Sirius.......we are wayyyyyyyy past benefit of the doubt.......my personal opinion is these bugs are to perfectly timed to be an accident.....

I agree absolutely. It happens all too often to be a coincidence.

Barcele
09-16-2013, 01:52 PM

I though I was the only one that thought this was true. Just like the xp glitch. They did it on purpose so people who did it from the get go would level a lot and people who waited would have less time to complete so more gem usage. Either way, Gree wins. And the extra complaint emails Gree gets, they have automated responses to most of them anyway so not much extra work for them. I've played a lot of online games and no other company has even a fraction of the glitches Gree has.

It's all a dream
09-16-2013, 01:55 PM
I though I was the only one that thought this was true. Just like the xp glitch. They did it on purpose so people who did it from the get go would level a lot and people who waited would have less time to complete so more gem usage. Either way, Gree wins. And the extra complaint emails Gree gets, they have automated responses to most of them anyway so not much extra work for them. I've played a lot of online games and no other company has even a fraction of the glitches Gree has.

At least the automated responses came within 25min :)

mmalkove
09-16-2013, 02:02 PM
It might NOT be an "Accident". It wouldn't be the first time gree changed code at the end of an event to make people spend more gems to finish. You guys know what I'm talking about. I started on this one late and was going to catch up in the last 2 days, Damn You Gree!

Gal
09-16-2013, 02:03 PM
GREE really needs to leave themselves some solid QA time before releases. Clearly they need help. I would even volunteer - given the right circumstances...

Person
09-16-2013, 02:06 PM
Gree needs to stop behaving like a group of robbers hiding behind the bushes and sucking money from everywhere and start behaving like a proper entertainment company.

in case you hadnt noticed, im thoroughly pissed at Gree right now.

Barcele
09-16-2013, 02:09 PM
I was going to spend gems to finish boss 50 but at this point, forget it. They want more gems from us? Don't take this crap and give them any gems.

RandomUser
09-16-2013, 02:13 PM
I honestly cannot remember the last event that went all the way through with no bugs.

Person
09-16-2013, 02:16 PM
I honestly cannot remember the last event that went all the way through with no bugs.
most likely the one where the Valatta was the final prize.

Raistlin-MN
09-16-2013, 02:31 PM
While I'm not home and able to even try, I can only hope this gets resolve before I do...up to 30 (more than I've ever gotten before), still one unit short and bordering on the level I won't be able to pass. Unless of course the HP doesn't go up any further after level 30 (he said sarcastically). Boss events are the ones where I typically get the collection reward and I have star-crossed dreams of getting the 50 wins award...

Zenobia
09-16-2013, 02:34 PM

Well if it is the case that it is no accident, then it is going to backfire on them BIG TIME on this one. They WOULD have gotten me to spend gems if I had my bonuses and it was therefore worth the effort. But now, NO WAY am I going to buy gems for this.

RandomUser
09-16-2013, 02:37 PM
Looks like they fixed it.

MidnightExpress
09-16-2013, 02:38 PM
I want the Boss 50 unit. That's the only fair thing to do. I've lost time and I've lost Gold. Anyone over level 45 should be awarded this unit.

RandomUser
09-16-2013, 02:38 PM
If your regen time still looks wrong, exit the game and reopen.

KM KAge
09-16-2013, 02:48 PM
Tread carefully. Mine was fixed for one regen, and then back to 24 minutes. luckily no gold or gems were spilled.

BTW, I closed and opened the game multiple times with no positive effect.

justsomedood5
09-16-2013, 02:58 PM
most likely the one where the Valatta was the final prize.

Haha actually that was my first bugged experience in KA. Got all the way to the final mob before I received a message saying that I needed to be like 6 levels higher to access the map where the last mob was. Fortunately that was during the customer service glory days, and they still awarded me the unit (which at the time had AMAZING 1k or so stats).

The Good Doctor
09-16-2013, 03:03 PM
I just went to vault some gold I collected and saw that I had 0 gold unprotected. I have no idea if it was added on to my total. Anyone else experience this?

I saw the same.. Didn't notice if it added to my total.

Cola3
09-16-2013, 03:04 PM
I was on boss 41 on my last few hits (44 minutes left) when this happened. I guess I'll just have to repeat it again. hayayayay. :mad:

Cola3
09-16-2013, 03:09 PM

No....at least not on mine.

KM KAge
09-16-2013, 03:26 PM
Tread carefully. Mine was fixed for one regen, and then back to 24 minutes. luckily no gold or gems were spilled.

BTW, I closed and opened the game multiple times with no positive effect.

It is inconsistent. Latest raid boosts were applied. Only a couple of minutes earlier the health regen was still not working for me.

sister morphine
09-16-2013, 03:28 PM
It is inconsistent. Latest raid boosts were applied. Only a couple of minutes earlier the health regen was still not working for me.
Health is working for me (touch wood)

Gfours
09-16-2013, 03:48 PM
My raid bonus's are back up and running, have been for about 20mins

Will check health regen in a min

kruppe
09-16-2013, 04:08 PM
Appears to be all ok

However, you may notice the names of the events have changed...

Tigertiger55
09-16-2013, 05:03 PM
Health bonus back. No gold on last two bosses.
Edit
Make that three bosses