PDA

View Full Version : How can I break thee, let me count the ways.

Darth Randy
09-17-2013, 01:47 PM
Soooo, with this event;

1. Guilds are locked without warning.
2. Free ORBS that you still can't see because they forgot to make them drops weeks ago.
3. Event shows as active but isn't.
4. Raid boss uses same health as elite boss.
5. Raid boss screen says 0 gems to refill, but takes 25 from you if you dare touch it.

That's just on 1 event.

Gree is actually making government seem efficient by comparison.

Shadows
09-17-2013, 02:00 PM
Soooo, with this event;

2. Free ORBS that you still can't see because they forgot to make them drops weeks ago.
5. Raid boss screen says 0 gems to refill, but takes 25 from you if you dare touch it.

That's just on 1 event.

Gree is actually making government seem efficient by comparison.

Fixed... before people started going bat**** crazy over free gems ;-)

Zenobia
09-17-2013, 02:00 PM
This is a complete clusterf**k. x1000.

And you can see the raid boss now? I can't even see him after minimizing/quitting a few times. I get the splash. I get guild quests that when I tap takes me to a raid boss screen for half a second then closes.

There are no orbs. There is no way to donate orbs. the last boss event we could collect orbs for a month beforehand. This one we can't even begin collecting them AFTER THE FRIGGEN EVENT HAS STARTED. The countdown clock to it being over is ticking away. Amazing incompetence. Like, if they just get any typical 13-year old kid in there for one day they'd probably fix everything. But instead they are paying people to make complete sh**.

Belcar
09-17-2013, 02:03 PM
I think my event calendar just updated.

Storming HighBug Pass

Twighlight of Decent Gameplay. Complete.
UnRegensa. Active
Kaar, Master of the Bug. Active/Inactive. Who knows?
Bugnic Case. Yet To Be Bugged.
Bugs Rising. Yet To Be Bugged.
Storming HighBug Pass. October. No September.

Darth Randy
09-17-2013, 02:04 PM
I don't get the raid boss, if you hit the fight button from the guild quest tab you get a health bar for the raid boss, which just happens to also be your elite boss health bar.

Zenobia
09-17-2013, 02:05 PM
This is nothing compared to the event basically not happening at all but I find the idiocy of if very amusing:

The Parry the Northern Army 1/39 prize is a "Northern Halberd." The picture with it is a guy wielding a mace and a lantern. No halberd in sight. lol.

Arionek
This is a complete clusterf**k. x1000.

And you can see the raid boss now? I can't even see him after minimizing/quitting a few times. I get the splash. I get guild quests that when I tap takes me to a raid boss screen for half a second then closes.

There are no orbs. There is no way to donate orbs. the last boss event we could collect orbs for a month beforehand. This one we can't even begin collecting them AFTER THE FRIGGEN EVENT HAS STARTED. The countdown clock to it being over is ticking away. Amazing incompetence. Like, if they just get any typical 13-year old kid in there for one day they'd probably fix everything. But instead they are paying people to make complete sh**.
Sorry they don't allow 13-year old kids trust me I tried.

Shadows
i think my event calendar just updated.

Storming highbug pass

twighlight of decent gameplay. Complete.
Unregensa. Active
kaar, master of the bug. Active/inactive. Who knows?
Bugnic case. Yet to be bugged.
Bugs rising. Yet to be bugged.
Storming highbug pass. October. No september.

lolol + 1000

Shinazueli
I think my event calendar just updated.

Storming HighBug Pass

Twighlight of Decent Gameplay. Complete.
UnRegensa. Active
Kaar, Master of the Bug. Active/Inactive. Who knows?
Bugnic Case. Yet To Be Bugged.
Bugs Rising. Yet To Be Bugged.
Storming HighBug Pass. October. No September.

I just lol'd hard.

Zenobia
09-17-2013, 02:10 PM
Now I am REALLY curious: how is it that the people at Gree who not only keep f**king everything up, but somehow manage to f**k them up even WORSE every time, like exponentially worse... how is it that these people have not been replaced? Really. This is a business. Anyone who raids regularly can see that they are CLEARLY losing customers. Every day now I come across at least a couple kingdoms I used to raid (or stalk and hope to be able to raid sooner or later) that are abandoned. Some don't even sell off their buildings to donate to their guild - they are just scores of mounds of rubble. I see empty/rubble kingdoms like 10x as much as just a couple of months ago. Does Gree actually not realize that they are ruining the game and driving people away from it?

Shadows
09-17-2013, 02:11 PM
Does Gree actually not realize that they are ruining the game and driving people away from it?

Think the key word here is "care"

Guido69
09-17-2013, 02:13 PM
I simply don't understand the outrage.

This is the norm these days. You cannot expect anything else. Every event is first essentially not playable.

No customer service, no correct and essential notification of changes, no timely feedback to customers' concerns, ne quality control whatsoever, no..., no..., nothing

THEY JUST DONT CARE

Zenobia
09-17-2013, 02:14 PM
Think the key word here is "care"

But this is a business. And the game a source of income. So it doesn't make any sense for them not to care that they are driving paying customers away. Unless they are trying to devalue their business enough to declare bankruptcy or something? I don't even know how that works. I'm just trying to understand why they are the way they are. There must be a reason for them driving away paying customers. But I just don't get it.

Guido69
09-17-2013, 02:16 PM
But this is a business. And the game a source of income. So it doesn't make any sense for them not to care that they are driving paying customers away. Unless they are trying to devalue their business enough to declare bankruptcy or something? I don't even know how that works. I'm just trying to understand why they are the way they are. There must be a reason for them driving away paying customers. But I just don't get it.

We all would need to understand how much revenue they actually get from KA. Maybe it is miniscule compared to other sources. If it is, they of course they don't care.

Shadows
09-17-2013, 02:19 PM
So now I have boss screen but I start with less than 25% health??

Really, Gree???

Plus no unit reward in Parry Northern Army 2/39 (while 1/39 had one)??

and yes I posted this elsewhere but this seriously belongs here, too... smdh

Zenobia
09-17-2013, 02:20 PM
Omg I can't believe it - I have a raid boss icon now! I got 250 orbs and was able to donate them! My guildmates completed 1&2 of the normal quest! So now when we summon the next one, I can help defeat him!

Except... NO. I CANNOT. Because I have no friggen HEALTH. Because I am fighting my 4th level 50 boss in a vain attempt to get the dam uncommon Labyrinth Troll and it's using the SAME FRIGGEN HEALTH.

I am seriously ready to scream out loud and probably have the neighbors call the cops on me.

Shadows
09-17-2013, 02:21 PM
Or conversely, just to play devil's/Gree's advocate here, maybe the amount of newbies coming to this game outweigh the amount of people leaving, so they seriously don't care...

Shadows
09-17-2013, 02:29 PM
So now I have boss screen but I start with less than 25% health??

Really, Gree???

Plus no unit reward in Parry Northern Army 2/39 (while 1/39 had one)??

and yes I posted this elsewhere but this seriously belongs here, too... smdh

and twenty minutes later I now have less health than before.... F you very much, Gree...

<edit> to be fair to Gree, the reason I have less health is because I finished off Medusa and that ate into my health... unfortunately, didn't realize that health applied both to Meduse and Kaar...

Darth Randy
09-17-2013, 02:38 PM
Here's a little idea, while medusa still lives, you can refill you health for 20 gems instead of 25

bu77er
09-17-2013, 02:46 PM
To those complaining about Orbs.. go to your guild vault and donate the 250 orbs you have lol

luke8989
09-17-2013, 02:55 PM
lvl 100 boss 2.1BILLION HP!!!

Sirius
09-17-2013, 03:02 PM
Here's a quick update folks on the issues. Will keep the updates coming:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68334-Current-Event-Issues-9-17-13-We-are-on-it!-quot&p=984832#post984832

Zenobia
09-17-2013, 07:46 PM
Still the same dam health for epic boss and raid boss. It means every time my guild summons a raid boss I have to choose do I want to spend my energy on the epic boss or the raid boss? The ONLY way I can hit both and complete my epic boss in time is to spend gems. Well guess what, Gree? F**K THAT. Whether it is yet another screw-up you are unable to fix, or another screw-you you are unwilling to fix I will NOT let you win. I will NOT buy and spend gems on this.

Voxker
09-17-2013, 07:55 PM
Tbh players are overreacting a little too much, Gree fixed most of these issues within an hour or so.

Zenobia
09-17-2013, 08:05 PM
They made it playable yes. But when you have already been screwed by Gree into having to go beyond Boss #FIFTY to try to complete the collection quest, it is like rubbing salt in those wounds when you keep on fighting level 50s over and over and over to get it and THEN they make it so you can't get any raid boss prizes while you are doing it... unless you buy gems of course...

Because this is the one facet of the event being broken that makes it very difficult for those already screwed by Gree to get anything out of the next 16 hours without gems, I have to call bull** on the idea that it is not 100% on purpose.

pendentive
09-17-2013, 08:10 PM
I agree - there should be a stipulation in there that if you go all the way to 50 with 8 out of 9, no matter what, you get the final unit. That would be a classy move on GREE's part. Send in tickets. We might get a resolution.

Zenobia
09-17-2013, 08:19 PM
pendentive, while mulling over boss #55 earlier, and bemoaning that the one thing Gree did not fix meant I could not participate in the raid boss event without gemming because of it, made me think of any easy fix:

They should make it so that if you beat a level 50 Boss, you get to pick the prize you want.

Thus, someone missing one from their collection gets to complete it. Someone who already did, can pick an epic one they like.

garen argon
09-17-2013, 09:18 PM
soooo, with this event;

2. Free orbs that you still can't see because they forgot to make them drops weeks ago.

That's just on 1 event.

gree is actually making government seem efficient by comparison.

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d +100000000000000