PDA

View Full Version : Besieging the Buried City Results ??????

Ryikk
09-19-2013, 10:16 AM
Hello Gree...is anyone home?

Not hard to do a simple database export ya know!

Any day now!

larrydavid
09-19-2013, 10:18 AM
Hello Gree...is anyone home?

Not hard to do a simple database export ya know!

Any day now!

Legit questions:

why is everyone so obsessed with rankings? Isn't your tier enough?

Darth Randy
09-19-2013, 10:32 AM
For me, I would like to know how close we came to falling out of our bracket. The finish to these wars can be frantic and expensive, so not over doing it is a goal. That's easier to gauge if we know where exactly we ended up in the last war.

Hersh
09-19-2013, 11:07 AM
Legit questions:

Bragging rights!

Also, it's nice to know how close you were to next tier (how much harder you have to push next time) as well as to see who your competetition was :)

TK275
09-19-2013, 12:03 PM
The simple fact that the customers paid money to participate should be enough to tell those customers what their final rank was.

We all know how gree feels about their customers though...

Ryikk
09-19-2013, 12:48 PM
We pushed super hard to hit Top 75 and think we missed it by 2-3 spots, so we would like to know. If you enter a race do you want to know if you won or if you just placed in the Top 5?

larrydavid
09-19-2013, 01:04 PM
We pushed super hard to hit Top 75 and think we missed it by 2-3 spots, so we would like to know. If you enter a race do you want to know if you won or if you just placed in the Top 5?

If the prize for top 5 was the same for winning, I wouldn't care.

But I do agree that if you are on the bubble, rankings are helpful.

Sirius
09-19-2013, 01:08 PM
Hey Guys!

We should have that up soon! Do apologize for that slipping through the cracks!

JJazz
09-19-2013, 01:12 PM
Hey Guys!

We should have that up soon! Do apologize for that slipping through the cracks!

Idk if you saw the questions earlier, is Gree going to add a %stat increase to the heroic end unit since its 3 times the health as the previous raid boss event? More challenging event should = better stats :) last event had a 30% infantry attck increase.. Thanks! :)

Sirius
09-19-2013, 01:26 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68563-Besieging-the-Buried-City-Results!!!&p=988589#post988589

Capitalsfanatic
09-19-2013, 01:34 PM
Legit questions:

Good question. However, for most guild leaders, officers, recruiters, etc., the answer would usually be "no." Reason being because it begs the next question; where in the tier? Then maybe the next one; what place exactly? Good information to have if you are trying to encourage new membership. An idea does come to mind. Conquest points are tabulated during battle events in real time, correct? What would prevent developers from building a module, algorithm, or script to display guild placement in the same manner as conquest points? I've seen a this before when a guild is precisely at a tier boundary...say place 200. Why not update that exact guild placement number in the same way as CP? At the end of a battle event, the final placement appears. No more need for a list, unless one's only interest is in how everyone else did. Just a thought.