09-19-2013, 03:28 PM
Damn you fun! I want one!!

pendentive
09-19-2013, 05:14 PM
Hey....we don't have it.......Yet.

:D :o :p

collage
09-19-2013, 05:20 PM
Trust GREE to add in sweeteners when the take up rate on this event is coming down.

larrydavid
09-19-2013, 05:20 PM
Congrats, FUN deserves more than a measly 60k beast.

Zenobia
09-19-2013, 07:57 PM

Seriously - if their stats are not 3 times what everyone else's are what is the fun in the game for them?

Apparently the game is not about friendly rivalries and the excitement of competitions with guilds you might beat lose to one day and beat the next, and the ability to complete quests with great teamwork, coordination, and maybe a few gems... I must be crazy for thinking that is what makes the game fun!

Apparently it is much more "fun" to achieve total domination whilst taunting your rivals... except no one else is even "good" enough for one to deign to consider them a rival... so maybe it's taunting the serfs, while also strong-arming the game makers into custom-tailoring every aspect of the game to the 1%ers exact specifications, at the expense of those pesky 99%ers and their pathetic attempt at having fun with the game. If they don't like it they can just quit... which they are doing in DROVES, so congratulations on that, 1%ers and Gree. Congrats on ruining, er, perfecting the game. The way some of these 1%ers act, I honestly think their dream job to be a dictator.

Voxker
09-19-2013, 08:52 PM

not that it would do much difference, some of them have well over 7-8mil in stats lol, its terrifying

Ratma2001
09-19-2013, 09:25 PM
i am thinking that Gree should do a "Reverse" award as in best units go to those waaayyyy down the list at say 1250 get the huge units ! and first place gets the Poultry 200 stat unit.....would be interesting to see where FUN would come in....First for the Glory of Consecutive wins or would they be willing to drop down the order and get the Unit !

Interestingly though it would bring a more even playing field back to the game sort of...where as FUN with there 8+ Million stat player overwhelm the common folk around 2.5 Million. Bring back a more "Strategic" game not a "PAID" game....when i downloaded this initially it WAS a Strategic FREE game....yes still is to a point but what fun you would have playing with low level 1-25 players, after that big steps are taken, i hear players with over a Mil in low 40's

shaman01
09-19-2013, 10:01 PM
not that it would do much difference, some of them have well over 7-8mil in stats lol, its terrifying

actually the initial 60k unit would only make little difference. the 30% boost to beast defence however is game changing and will probably make them unraidable

Shinazueli
09-19-2013, 11:24 PM
actually the initial 60k unit would only make little difference. the 30% boost to beast defence however is game changing and will probably make them unraidable

You mean you can raid them now? How about FUN just buys an iWin button. Then we can all just play the damn game.

Vendetta V
09-20-2013, 03:26 AM
So sad that GREE shows, how easily they change prices just because the nr.1 guild complains.
The 10 mill. Stat players have already so much advantage with these boss quests, now they get served again!

We talked about not changing quest/events while active, but ....
Anyway, thanks for showing true color.

StrictNine
09-20-2013, 03:55 AM
Hey....we don't have it.......Yet.

:D :o :p

Just curious if Winstrol, The1andOnly, and Touched by a Janitor are still playing?

larrydavid
09-20-2013, 03:55 AM
Seriously - if their stats are not 3 times what everyone else's are what is the fun in the game for them?

Apparently the game is not about friendly rivalries and the excitement of competitions with guilds you might beat lose to one day and beat the next, and the ability to complete quests with great teamwork, coordination, and maybe a few gems... I must be crazy for thinking that is what makes the game fun!

Apparently it is much more "fun" to achieve total domination whilst taunting your rivals... except no one else is even "good" enough for one to deign to consider them a rival... so maybe it's taunting the serfs, while also strong-arming the game makers into custom-tailoring every aspect of the game to the 1%ers exact specifications, at the expense of those pesky 99%ers and their pathetic attempt at having fun with the game. If they don't like it they can just quit... which they are doing in DROVES, so congratulations on that, 1%ers and Gree. Congrats on ruining, er, perfecting the game. The way some of these 1%ers act, I honestly think their dream job to be a dictator.

worry about the guilds that are ranked close to you.

Skyraiders
09-20-2013, 04:45 AM
worry about the guilds that are ranked close to you.

we would IF we were consistantly matched with those guilds......but we are not its a crap shoot.....WAIT dont declare FUN is not moving ....wait RK is not moving because FUN is not moving........wait SB is not moving because RK and FUN is not moving.....

dude i understand what your saying......but its short sighted.......i am not saying that we should never face a monster team....it happens.......the flip side is that we face a lower team as well......but the matching system is BROKEN....so its not just about the guilds that are around you.

larrydavid
09-20-2013, 05:09 AM
we would IF we were consistantly matched with those guilds......but we are not its a crap shoot.....WAIT dont declare FUN is not moving ....wait RK is not moving because FUN is not moving........wait SB is not moving because RK and FUN is not moving.....

dude i understand what your saying......but its short sighted.......i am not saying that we should never face a monster team....it happens.......the flip side is that we face a lower team as well......but the matching system is BROKEN....so its not just about the guilds that are around you.

I guess we got lucky - only faced RK once last war and we finished top 50.

The system is broken...but just add it to the long list of crap that is broken in this game. I'm sick of every other thread on this forum turning into complaints (yes there is something to be said about that)...I guess I am complaining right now too!

sousas
09-20-2013, 05:11 AM

Unraidable and unbeatable at any battle during guild wars

AndOne707
09-20-2013, 05:50 AM
You mean you can raid them now? How about FUN just buys an iWin button. Then we can all just play the damn game.

Someone of you guys just kill me with the complaining.
Especially when it becomes about FuN.... We all know at this point their at a level where hardly anyone can reach them.
Maybe if this was coming from RK, TRK or SB than it would make more sense.
Most of us will not reach #1 spot, yet you complain like u ever had a chance.
Even if everyone stats was off by a few, do you really think we still manage to score the amount they do per war?
I hardly doubt that!
Even if FuN offer just for kicks a few spots available , would you be able to keep up with them???
As it is; their guild FUN II made it top 10 already,...
If your desire is to beat on them, why not try their baby guild first?
At the rate their going, it seems like they will take spot #2 soon 😁😁😁😁

AndOne707
09-20-2013, 05:57 AM
Imagine how the players with one year character feel vs. those mini who are in top 10 guild?

The strategy in the game has change, so we all gotta adapt and move forward. Everyone has their challenges. It's a game!! People forget that.... Now GREE has given the opportunity to have a forum in which half of the time they listen to feedback. I can appreciate that, this wasn't the case in the past.

Now, do lower players deserved a better opportunity? Absolutely!

i am thinking that Gree should do a "Reverse" award as in best units go to those waaayyyy down the list at say 1250 get the huge units ! and first place gets the Poultry 200 stat unit.....would be interesting to see where FUN would come in....First for the Glory of Consecutive wins or would they be willing to drop down the order and get the Unit

Interestingly though it would bring a more even playing field back to the game sort of...where as FUN with there 8+ Million stat player overwhelm the common folk around 2.5 Million. Bring back a more "Strategic" game not a "PAID" game....when i downloaded this initially it WAS a Strategic FREE game....yes still is to a point but what fun you would have playing with low level 1-25 players, after that big steps are taken, i hear players with over a Mil in low 40's

Vendetta V
09-20-2013, 09:55 AM
I guess we got lucky - only faced RK once last war and we finished top 50.

The system is broken...but just add it to the long list of crap that is broken in this game. I'm sick of every other thread on this forum turning into complaints (yes there is something to be said about that)...I guess I am complaining right now too!

I would say, whatever! The game is how it is, maybe it change, maybe it doesn't .
They who are not happy anymore, understandable but nothing to do about it. Just play or retire.
I will never go to the top10, just because it cost to much money, I rather spend it in my RL, a couple hundred USD in the game the other thousands to my RL...
Everyone who is richer than me, well spend a couple of thousand every month in this game and your other ten thousands in your RL.
This is just the reality.

Person
09-20-2013, 10:17 AM
no one is unraidable

i should put that in my sig :)

Zenobia
09-20-2013, 10:54 AM
Lol I see you did already put it in your sig - nice. :)

Rastlin
09-20-2013, 12:45 PM
Just curious if Winstrol, The1andOnly, and Touched by a Janitor are still playing?
Winstrol was banned for hacking, The1andOnly retired, and as for TBAJ last I heard has changed his name a few times and moved from guild to guild (heard he was retiring, but not sure if it is true).

anchlovi
09-20-2013, 01:03 PM
For me it looks like Gree just admitted that by tripling the bosses HP they earned less gems, hence, now they are trying to add a much better incentive.

My guild gave up on the raid boss event (we didn't even complete the normal mode). We started our own "Spank the Boss" event :-)

StrictNine
09-20-2013, 01:29 PM
Winstrol was banned for hacking, The1andOnly retired, and as for TBAJ last I heard has changed his name a few times and moved from guild to guild (heard he was retiring, but not sure if it is true).

Thanks Rastlin, did Johnny hang up his game too? I knew these guys quit the forums but wasn't sure they retired the game.

P.S. The dragon looks like something from a dragon lance book years ago.

Skyraiders
09-20-2013, 01:40 PM
For me it looks like Gree just admitted that by tripling the bosses HP they earned less gems, hence, now they are trying to add a much better incentive.

My guild gave up on the raid boss event (we didn't even complete the normal mode). We started our own "Spank the Boss" event :-)

maybe they could lower the HP of the boss before the end of the event......i mean they lower XP all the time in the middle of the event.......would get people to spend more gems.......LOL

Eddard KFF
09-20-2013, 01:48 PM
Its hard no to complain with so much going on. The godzillion HP monsters, the simultaneous events and the way Gree thinks that "challenging" and "expensive" are synonyms. That's why so many people are opening this kind of threads or "good bye" threads. I almost gave up playing but my friends made me change my mind.

So, for sure it is sad to read how many players are tired of this game but at least they are trying to change things around to make it enjoyable once again. Because we do complain but we're still playing and using some of our hard earned money in this.

As for the bonus added to the unit, it makes sense; if they are paying for the cake, they sure have the right to ask for a little cherry on top of it.

Engineer951
09-20-2013, 02:01 PM
Lol, seems like this turned into a "hate on FUN" party. So, I think FUN should take a vaca for the next war..... Anyone with me??? :)

Sirius
09-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Passing along some of the feedback here folks. Appreciate the constructive ones. Also let's not turn this into a 'who to hate on' topic please.

Thanks!

Munseyspin
09-20-2013, 03:01 PM
Constructively, you made this too hard. Majority of people have no interest in it, so won't gem. Learn by your mistakes, the last one was just about right for the MAJORITY of players. Gratz to those who completed it, you deserve the prize.

E-I
09-21-2013, 10:25 AM
I was pleased to receive the 30% unit last night, but I have to agree with the others. This was just waaaay to hard for most people to complete. A hopeless event just isn't any fun for people. That, plus the drop prizes are very lame on higher level bosses. I can't tell you how many 200 stat units I picked up that will never crack my battle lineup.

Rastlin
09-21-2013, 06:03 PM
Thanks Rastlin, did Johnny hang up his game too? I knew these guys quit the forums but wasn't sure they retired the game.

P.S. The dragon looks like something from a dragon lance book years ago.
LOL good reference. I have the Art Book from the DL Trilogy. My name is Rastlin (yes in the books it is Raistlin, but everyone uses that) chosen from DL.
Yes, sadly Jonny is retired..

Rastlin
09-21-2013, 06:17 PM
I was pleased to receive the 30% unit last night, but I have to agree with the others. This was just waaaay to hard for most people to complete. A hopeless event just isn't any fun for people. That, plus the drop prizes are very lame on higher level bosses. I can't tell you how many 200 stat units I picked up that will never crack my battle lineup.
Congrat's E-I! :)

Shazam
09-22-2013, 04:04 PM

TBJ is still alive and kicking.

StrictNine
09-22-2013, 04:26 PM
TBJ is still alive and kicking.

Good to hear. I was around a level 150 when he shot past me a few months ago. I liked the comments on his wall to others. He never posted much on here though, too bad.

Person
09-22-2013, 04:46 PM
Winstrol's been banned for having 9999 Voracious Abominations :)

no clue about The1.

Also Gree how about a late 30% beast attack bonus to the normal reward? :)

aphroKEN
09-22-2013, 04:54 PM
Winstrol was banned for flaming/trolling, not hacking. Gree doesn't ban hackers remember?

Ratma2001
09-22-2013, 05:10 PM
THE1nONLY retired from KA and moved to Mordern war, blazing trails everywhere, he may return but highly doubt it!
Winstrol wanted to be removed due to real life so he added the Voracious and then went on a trolling trip to get ousted from the forum

larrydavid
09-22-2013, 05:19 PM
THE1nONLY retired from KA and moved to Mordern war, blazing trails everywhere, he may return but highly doubt it!
Winstrol wanted to be removed due to real life so he added the Voracious and then went on a trolling trip to get ousted from the forum

that is awesome.

bu77er
09-22-2013, 05:34 PM
I don't see what all the fuss is about.. the top handful of guilds will always be on top but they put in a lot of time and money to get there.. it doesn't mean you still can't compete for a good spot in the guild battles and have fun coming together as a guild and growing.

They just got ahead of the curve early and held it.. btw I only have 300k/300k stats so not defending the beasts just respecting what they did

StrictNine
09-22-2013, 06:48 PM

I remember something about that, thanks Ratma. Watched these forums for over a year and gained a lot of insight from you guys. I even stopped by your kingdom about six months ago and posted something about the Predator reference "Get to the Choppa!"

Thanks.