PDA

View Full Version : Northern Sword Grunt

Without a Paddle?
09-19-2013, 10:05 PM
Has anyone else experienced a huge flux of the lowest level character during this quest? I have participated about 12 times in battles with 5 times being in the top three and twice finishing first for my guild. My return is 10 out of 12 times receiving the northern sword grunt, aka, the weakest unit. Is anyone else seeing this?

Shadows
09-19-2013, 10:07 PM
Meh.... so you got the most common unit a lot... where you finish means nothing to randomness of the reward... so yeah, I'm not surprised... that's why the other units are uncommon, rare, or elite ;-)

Ratma2001
09-19-2013, 10:12 PM
Cant see your screen, move your head to the left a little please ....thats better ...ok i see what you mean !
Mine doesnt look as bad , but then again 52 Boss participation Im ranked No#1 and have 10 Grunts ....so for me not that bad a ratio , unless they just award everyone 10 then move to next units randomly

Shadows
09-19-2013, 11:07 PM
It's not like this forum is a place for people to complain about how unfair the game is and how Gree should change it for them and... uh.... yeah....

<ahem....>

I'll just let myself out the back door here.... Yeah, I'll just see myself out...

just playing, Paddle... I hear your frustration.... ;-)

Shinazueli
09-20-2013, 12:27 AM
It's only a place where people who pay get what they want and the other 99% who are quitting just get bent. Have FUN with that.

junvo
09-20-2013, 07:38 AM
I have built a nice army of Northern Hounds. Pretty much every boss I beat 1 of my 2 devices gets a hound.