PDA

View Full Version : Just beat level 55 boss and didn't get credit for it!!!

Greybeard
09-20-2013, 10:29 PM
Our guild just beat a level 55 boss and it should have counted for both guild quests (28/39 and 2/33) But neither shows complete for any of us in guild. Has this happened to anyone else? It took us a few tries and we can't move on to the next until we get credit for it. Any ideas on how to get gree to fix this before the event ends?

Voxker
09-20-2013, 11:44 PM
contact support, should do that every time you get a problem

Greybeard
09-21-2013, 07:21 AM
Been there, done that! I am talking about anything that might get them to respond before the event is over. We are stuck where we are at because our few gemmers don't want to spend anymore money without knowing they won't be wasting it again. You know the saying: Definition of Insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results! We need to know that it's fixed before we can move on. COME ON GREE, LOOK at TICKET 940858 and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BEFORE THE EVENT IS OVER, PLEASE! THANKS!

Skyraiders
09-21-2013, 07:25 AM
Been there, done that! I am talking about anything that might get them to respond before the event is over. We are stuck where we are at because our few gemmers don't want to spend anymore money without knowing they won't be wasting it again. You know the saying: Definition of Insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results! We need to know that it's fixed before we can move on. COME ON GREE, LOOK at TICKET 940858 and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BEFORE THE EVENT IS OVER, PLEASE! THANKS!

You must be an Philly Fan....Joe Banners famous last words before he was fired!!!...LOL

as to your problem....contact support is the best answer we got......but its the weekend and well....i need say no more!!

Mystogan
09-21-2013, 07:28 AM
DW I've got four Nothern Barbarian Captains but only one is showing in my UNITS INVENTORY,,, my ticket back was just how do you rate our service.... thanks Gree! p.s i also qualified for a unit in one and didn't get a rank...

larrydavid
09-21-2013, 10:40 AM
happened to us on a L100 last event. Our entire guild sent in tickets and Gree responded and did nothing.