PDA

View Full Version : Spend more get more week 9/23 - 9/26

Euchred
09-23-2013, 04:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/r8c2syel.jpg

Would have been nice during the raid boss but we'll see what the box event brings.

alonibb
09-23-2013, 04:07 AM
How desperate are they really? I cant imagine anyone using more gems just to recieve an extra unit which is worse than what you could get many times on the Raid Boss event.

I think starting a 40% sale has better effect.

sister morphine
09-23-2013, 04:17 AM
Yeah, it's real funny how they start this one after Raid Boss has ended and probably after all the big spenders have bought their fast track through the LTQ. I'm nearly done on that so will give it a miss.

AllFather Odin
09-23-2013, 05:25 AM
How desperate are they really? I cant imagine anyone using more gems just to recieve an extra unit which is worse than what you could get many times on the Raid Boss event.

I think starting a 40% sale has better effect.

WHy would Gree offer us 40% off these days? Why throw away free money like that?

You are right about desperation. Why would anyone spend 2 mountains to obtain these units. Try to save 2 mountains for war and see if you can get consecutive wins instead!

alonibb
09-23-2013, 05:40 AM
WHy would Gree offer us 40% off these days? Why throw away free money like that?

You are right about desperation. Why would anyone spend 2 mountains to obtain these units. Try to save 2 mountains for war and see if you can get consecutive wins instead!
I think many players expected a saleout during the Raid Boss Event like last time. Now when that didnt happen I think they will hurry when it actually happens.

And also because they used to have a saleout/week which makes heavy gemspenders only buy gems with discount.

aphroKEN
09-23-2013, 06:40 AM
These modifiers might seem puny but if you want absolute power, everything counts.

StrictNine
09-23-2013, 06:53 AM
These modifiers might seem puny but if you want absolute power, everything counts.

Yes but absolute power corrupts absolutely...or so I've heard. ;)

Lord Vyper
09-24-2013, 08:55 AM
Hi, maybe a silly question but I just bought a winemaker (200 gems) and thought I should get the Mountain Battle Warrior on top but I didn't receive him. Do I understand something wrong? Do I have to buy the gems between 9/23 - 9/26 or just spend them for something?

anchlovi
09-24-2013, 09:05 AM
Just spent them. You will receive your units once the promotion is over (9/26). Last time I received my units after two days, so patience is the key here

Voxker
09-24-2013, 01:21 PM
not worth my 226$

Zenobia
09-24-2013, 08:31 PM
The last time they did this, IIRC (or maybe the first time? Or both other times?) the second tier was a lot lower. And I decided to pay a few more gems than I might have otherwise to get it. This time, I have no good enough reason to spend that many gems for only that reward. So, only tier 1 for me. :)

Lord Vyper
09-27-2013, 01:58 AM
Did anyone already receive one of the units?

Totalwar
09-27-2013, 03:00 AM
No not yet I hope last night server problem not messed it up.

Lord Vyper
09-27-2013, 03:04 AM
I hope someone will let us know if the units will be rewarded or if we have to open a ticket.

kruppe
09-27-2013, 04:02 AM
Chances are the gree team need to run a manual job against the KA member db to determine spend. So they would do it sometime on the 27/9 working day in their location.

socpa
09-27-2013, 07:35 AM
No unit for me yet, spent 240 Gems.

macallen
09-27-2013, 10:46 AM
Still waiting for my units as well. Hope to get them before war...

Sirius
09-27-2013, 11:06 AM
I'll have a post up shortly on when the rewards should be credited. Last time I checked it should be this monday or tuesday but I will make sure!

anchlovi
09-27-2013, 01:00 PM
I'll have a post up shortly on when the rewards should be credited. Last time I checked it should be this monday or tuesday but I will make sure!

Bummer, why after the war?

JJazz
09-27-2013, 01:05 PM
Before the war would help a lot of people since stats would go up :O

Rastlin
09-27-2013, 01:59 PM
Bummer, why after the war?
I agree this stinks that it is AFTER the war is over.... Major point of why I did it...

Elderly
09-27-2013, 03:04 PM
So I'm assuming no one has gotten their items yet. Therefore, since it claims to distribute items at the end of the event, logically the event isn't over.

But then again why think logically.

CantHardlyWait
09-28-2013, 04:23 AM
Check the announcement thread..It is posted there..It says Tuesday..

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?69485-Tiered-Spending-Campaign-Awards

bumpyfunk
09-28-2013, 05:32 AM
Our guild isn't spending gems at all this war, so it's not worked at this end.
All we seem to be matched up against is 1.5 mill splinter units.

Therefore, no way in....meaning no gem spends....we would all have spent lots of gems by now, normally....

Sirius
09-28-2013, 11:06 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?69485-Tiered-Spending-Campaign-Awards

King Ben
09-30-2013, 06:50 PM
Folks, please check your inventory. I received a splash screen to receive all 3 units. The increase in stats was minute and I checked, I have only the mountain battle warrior reflected in the individual bonus page. I will re check in a couple of hours. If still not in, ticket time yet again.

King Ben
09-30-2013, 07:57 PM
Please to announce after I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I've gotten the units for this promo.

Metajetta
10-01-2013, 04:48 PM
Tuesday, almost 20:00, and two guild members still do not have units? Newish players who are getting discouraged by all the glitches involving money they spend. :(

One put in a ticket today. The other member is past putting in tickets after getting a "go pound sand" response on a mistaken LARGE gem spend (bumped chest splash screen grabbing at IPad).

Spending on a quest or offer is starting to feel like spinning the roulette wheel. O_o

King Ben
10-01-2013, 11:16 PM
I like your reference to roulette wheel. I myself am still missing Da'ran the unseeing. Have not bothered to check on other units awarded thus not sure if there are also issue there. Since I did not check, guess I cannot complain. My point is the absence of trust among players (at least me) on the drops does not augur well for a fine organization like Gree.

Tuesday, almost 20:00, and two guild members still do not have units? Newish players who are getting discouraged by all the glitches involving money they spend. :(

One put in a ticket today. The other member is past putting in tickets after getting a "go pound sand" response on a mistaken LARGE gem spend (bumped chest splash screen grabbing at IPad).

Spending on a quest or offer is starting to feel like spinning the roulette wheel. O_o

Shinazueli
10-01-2013, 11:42 PM
I like your reference to roulette wheel. I myself am still missing Da'ran the unseeing. Have not bothered to check on other units awarded thus not sure if there are also issue there. Since I did not check, guess I cannot complain. My point is the absence of trust among players (at least me) on the drops does not augur well for a fine organization like Gree.

Lol @ "fine organization like Gree." If you still trust them to do anything but take your money, I'm sorry. I'm just watching the circus wind down at this point. If you want an education, take a look at the other Gree forums. I'll miss a lot of people when they pull the plug. But I'll ride it out to the end. Too much invested to walk away, but they'll never see my Visa card again. It won't be the first time I've seen a server shutdown in a game. It usually occurs a couple months after they start handing out ridiculous game-breaking bonuses [/glares@ConcurrentBuildingUpgrades] in desperate attempts to shore up their player base; this only serves to accelerate the whirlpool. It's too late to do anything about the stats inflation, so they'll just milk the cow until it dies.