PDA

View Full Version : @Sirius: Raid Boss Final Unit Still Missing

Guido69
09-26-2013, 03:02 PM
Hi Sirius,

since all other attempts to get this issue solved failed so far I am left with no other choice other than to directly draw your attention here on this forum.

After finishing the raid boss event I received the splash screen that I won the unit "Rasour, Broodmother...". Unfortunately, the unit is nowhere to be found in my inventory nor has the associated bonus been applied. I have a screenshot of that splash screen.

It has been over one week after I filed a ticket and so far nothing has been resolved.

With the upcoming war I would kindly and respectfully ask you to look into that matter.

ShagRanger
09-26-2013, 04:14 PM
SIRIUS/GREE,
Please, is this how we have to get things resolved by posting on the forum? I, too, am missing Rasour, Broodmother of the Beasts (ticket #952976). Never left guild and we finished the GQ (h) a day ahead of time. I have yet to get a response or get this resolved from GREE. War is tomorrow, and this EARNED unit adds much value. I can have my guild mates attest to the fact that I was in the guild (I'm actually the founder), but we should not have to do this. Your server records should clearly be able to show the details. Please correct this with Guido and myself before war tomorrow. Thank you.

Just4fun
09-26-2013, 04:27 PM
I'm sorry for your lost but all Gree is going to do is tell you to suck it up and close the ticket down. The best way is to call your credit card company's and/or ITunes and get your hard earn money back. Don't wast your time Gree doesn't give a rats behind about your unit.

klevito
09-26-2013, 05:37 PM
Those who spend over 100gems a week or like $20 a month on Gree owned games fall in two categories. Fools or Addicts. I have pity for neither ;)

Love it
Although, addicts are to be pitted. They can't help it.

Dhusagar
09-27-2013, 01:31 AM
Like Guido, I too have not received this unit - we are in the same guild.

I have also sent a number of tickets and have just been told it is the data set I am using (although I have the most up-to- date set).

I would be grateful if you would sort this out.

ShagRanger
09-27-2013, 04:09 AM
Sent you a PM.

King Ben
09-27-2013, 04:14 AM
Deafening silence and obvious indifference by Gree is most repulsive !!!!!!!!

ShagRanger
09-27-2013, 07:31 AM
Deafening silence and obvious indifference by Gree is most repulsive !!!!!!!!

I'm optimistic. Sirius gets things done correctly and timely once he gets involved.

It's all a dream
09-27-2013, 11:44 AM
Someone from BlackOps apparently not able to post himself asked me to post, because Sirius helped me

Can you help? missing Raid Boss Unit
I also finished the Heroic Raid Boss with my guild at the time Black Ops, who partnered with MoC. I have put in 4 tickets to Gree. I can't post in forum for some reason, never have been able to. Can you help me contact Sirius? My tickets with screenshots of the unit and my inventory are as follows: 94875, 4948753, 955644, 961000. The silence is deafening, and I need others to help take up my cause. I very much appreciate anything you can do to help. If you want to be allies in KA, my code is 549-018-634.

Thanks again,

Jr galvd/Mark/MMGO57

I'm optimistic. Sirius gets things done correctly and timely once he gets involved.

shag i agree. Sirius has always shown great work.

Guido69
09-27-2013, 07:41 PM
Any response at all Sirius?

ShagRanger
09-27-2013, 09:30 PM
I've not heard anything either, Guido. No response to my ticket at all and nothing from Sirius and the PM I sent him.

Sirius
09-27-2013, 10:41 PM
Would you guys pm me your ticket id's and I'll pass it along. Make sure you provide as much information to support as you can like screen shots etc.

Thanks!

(You might have to add me or send contact request first)

Guido69
09-28-2013, 12:15 AM
Would you guys pm me your ticket id's and I'll pass it along. Make sure you provide as much information to support as you can like screen shots etc.

Thanks!

(You might have to add me or send contact request first)

Sirius, request sent

Ticket #938611

Kaoslos
09-28-2013, 12:23 AM
Sirius, request sent

Likewice

I send my ticket to gree 2 hours before Raid boss event finished - 6!! days ago - havn't heard a thing.

Sirius
09-28-2013, 12:59 AM
I'm heading off for the night folks! Been a long day indeed! I've passed along the reports etc. Do note support handles these things and the best way is to provide all the info you can.

Thanks!

Guido69
09-28-2013, 01:01 AM
Thanks Sirius

Kaoslos
09-28-2013, 01:03 AM
Thanks Sirius, what Gree support couldn't even respond to in 6 days, you made happen in less than half an hour :)

Dhusagar
09-28-2013, 01:20 AM
Hi Sirius,

Can't send you a pm

My ticket is request #937883

Hopefully this can be sorted.

Tod
09-29-2013, 12:13 PM
Hi Sirius,

Same here, I can't PM you.

I am also one of the MoCer's that worked with BlackOps to earn the prize only to have it go missing. Ticket number is 944894. Screenshots and such are attached to that ticket request.

Thanks for anything you can do to help.