PDA

View Full Version : 2 months of progress deleted by GREE after maintenance!!!

Chaifi
09-26-2013, 05:03 PM
I just lost all my lvl progress/items/units...EVERYTHING I've accumulated over about the last 2 months!!! HELP!!!!!

Voxker
09-26-2013, 05:09 PM
Man, just send a ticket via customer support ingame and wait.

Valid or
09-26-2013, 05:14 PM
There was a topic started already on this issue.
But anyway.., hears gree's answer for you.

Truly I do apologize for folks having this happen. We are working to get everyones accounts back.

E-I
09-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Be happy you didn't lose 1 year+ and several thousand gems.

Chaifi
09-26-2013, 05:25 PM
There was a topic started already on this issue.
But anyway.., hears gree's answer for you.

Thanks for the info. Always appreciate constructive/helpful replies.

Chaifi
09-26-2013, 05:28 PM
Be happy you didn't lose 1 year+ and several thousand gems.

I wouldn't be happy, regardless, but yeah, that would be worse. Anyway, if they can't fix it, I'll just delete the app and find something else to amuse me. With Gree getting so greedy lately and raising all the requirements for quests, bosses, etc in order to force more IAP even though they're already riding the gravy train, this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

StrictNine
09-26-2013, 05:33 PM
I wouldn't be happy, regardless, but yeah, that would be worse. Anyway, if they can't fix it, I'll just delete the app and find something else to amuse me. With Gree getting so greedy lately and raising all the requirements for quests, bosses, etc in order to force more IAP even though they're already riding the gravy train, this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Did you get brought to the pick a class screen like E-I? Everything is saved on their server so you should be fine if it's taken care of in a timely manner.

Chaifi
09-26-2013, 05:38 PM
Did you get brought to the pick a class screen like E-I? Everything is saved on their server so you should be fine if it's taken care of in a timely manner.

No, but my character data/lvl is at least from 2 months ago, if not more. I'm worried that the only data saved on their server is that old data, and they won't be able to restore it because all the newer data got may have been lost...or something to that nature...

StrictNine
09-26-2013, 05:39 PM
No, but my character data/lvl is at least from 2 months ago, if not more. I'm worried that the only data saved on their server is that old data, and they won't be able to restore it because all the newer data got may have been lost...or something to that nature...

Here is a post that might help.

That's why I'm saying please send in the tickets so we can fix it. The problem is happening because the device info doesn't match the account - there was an older database that hadn't been restarted in a long while and it seems there are a few devices which said different things in different databases. I'm currently sitting in the middle of our support team and we're watching the incoming queues for any reports like this so we can have you on your way in a few minutes.

The reason we need the ticket is to verify what your current device is, so we know which of the conflicting records is right. If I could mass-fix most definitely would.

Chaifi
09-26-2013, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the info. That gives me some hope...

Here is a post that might help.

That's why I'm saying please send in the tickets so we can fix it. The problem is happening because the device info doesn't match the account - there was an older database that hadn't been restarted in a long while and it seems there are a few devices which said different things in different databases. I'm currently sitting in the middle of our support team and we're watching the incoming queues for any reports like this so we can have you on your way in a few minutes.

The reason we need the ticket is to verify what your current device is, so we know which of the conflicting records is right. If I could mass-fix most definitely would.

Shadows
09-26-2013, 06:51 PM

You missed the point, Chaifi... that actually happened to E-I :-(