PDA

View Full Version : Idea to enhance war

Bloodsucker
09-26-2013, 09:27 PM
Hey all,

I don't know if this idea has been posted, but I was thinking of a way to enhance war and ensure a more even contribution by members...I don't know about you, but I HATE people who mooch in guilds.

My idea...LTQs in war.

So, I was thinking there could be 2 quest lines...

Quest Line 1:

This is a participation quest line. Participate in 1 war. Participate in 2 wars. Etc...

Quest Line 2:

This is a fun little "meet the goal" quest line. Includes things like "Attack 4 times in one battle" or "Attack someone of equal or higher level 10 times" or "Hit a wall" ...whatever they can come up with.

If you finish both lines, you get the "big prize".

What I like about this idea is that it spurs more individual participation without getting in the way of GLTQ strategies...and adds an additional level of activity in war time.

Just a thought!

Ratma2001
09-26-2013, 09:45 PM
So basically, same as a 50 win streak unit, but individual, participate and get the unit.....sounds good
sign me up !

Ruger_888
09-26-2013, 10:14 PM
I like it! Good idea!

Aclark
09-26-2013, 10:22 PM
That's great and all level of players should be able to achieve goals

Free Ronin
09-26-2013, 11:23 PM
I think this is a very good idea, maybe even have it so if you don't complete it then you don't get the guilds top war prize. Or you could tier it so the further you get, the more war prizes you get.

Lord Vyper
09-27-2013, 02:47 AM
Sounds great to me!

It's all a dream
09-27-2013, 02:58 AM
would be a nice addition (perhaps)

l3lade2
09-27-2013, 03:37 AM
Hmm I like the concept...but let's not forget the extreme the raid boss has just gone to.

I can see a mid-LTQ level (I.e. still a long way to go) being something like "attack another player 100 times in 1 battle". Like every event these days it will extremely expensive...which will then force 98% of players to choose between the Guild Events and the Individual Events, which will actually decrease cooperation as a guild unit.

An example...people refilling a crazy amount of times during 1 battle to meet the individual LTQ stage, when the guilds interests wold be better served conserving the gems (in a battle where it's already won) for future ones in order to hit the 50 wins or win streak.

JPNy
09-27-2013, 03:49 AM
Great idea !

Vachau
09-27-2013, 04:21 AM
This is a great idea for us and GREE. They will love them gem spending to get it done. I'm going to link to this from my other thread.

Bloodsucker
09-27-2013, 07:17 AM
Hmm I like the concept...but let's not forget the extreme the raid boss has just gone to.

I can see a mid-LTQ level (I.e. still a long way to go) being something like "attack another player 100 times in 1 battle". Like every event these days it will extremely expensive...which will then force 98% of players to choose between the Guild Events and the Individual Events, which will actually decrease cooperation as a guild unit.

An example...people refilling a crazy amount of times during 1 battle to meet the individual LTQ stage, when the guilds interests wold be better served conserving the gems (in a battle where it's already won) for future ones in order to hit the 50 wins or win streak.

I agree...I am worried GREE would take it to the extreme which would harm GLTQs and make the big spenders up and leave the game. If GREE did it right, this would encourage more participation in war which would increase thier player base in the end and get more spenders for them. I just hope theyd actually make the LTQs in the spirit of a game and not an ATM.

Either way, Im pleased you all like my idea!!

Something Real
09-27-2013, 07:30 AM
Dumbest Post I have ever read! 60% - 70% players in Kingdom Age are Free. Only 40% will stay and forever play this Addcitive Game and get that Never Ending Stats. So, why don't you suggest a Battle of the Gemmers! Maybe Winner's List will only show Top1-200.. So better suggest that will suit for gem and free players.

Skyraiders
09-27-2013, 08:16 AM
Dumbest Post I have ever read! 60% - 70% players in Kingdom Age are Free. Only 40% will stay and forever play this Addcitive Game and get that Never Ending Stats. So, why don't you suggest a Battle of the Gemmers! Maybe Winner's List will only show Top1-200.. So better suggest that will suit for gem and free players.

um.......we already have that....its called a box event....and there is a leader board.....

wow....this post right here may be the cake topper of all time dumb posts!!!!

E-I
09-27-2013, 08:36 AM
Make it so that you can only play a team once per weekend, or once per day or something. It gets old playing the same 4 teams half a dozen times each.

Bloodsucker
09-27-2013, 08:46 AM

Im thinking you are probably a troll cause it doesnt actually seem like you read my post and then posted wrong info. And you also seem a little TOO angry for a video game forum.

First of all...no way are 60% of the players free. There are at least 1250 guilds probably averaging 30 players per guild. Thats over 36000 players at least. Most of the gem spenders, as you claim, are in the top 100 guilds...which contain about 500 players. That leaves over 35000 players who are free...hardly 60%.

Second, my idea is SPECIFICALLY geared against more gem spending. This is why the target is so easy. You claim to participate in a war takes gems. The entite point is that it takes no gems to participate...just takes 1 free hit. What this would do is encourage more activity, not more spending. People who join a guild then sit out war expecting the guild to carry them thru would be the ones who dont benefit.

Perhaps you are one of these people which is why the idea makes you so angry.

Something Real
09-27-2013, 09:01 AM
Im thinking you are probably a troll cause it doesnt actually seem like you read my post and then posted wrong info. And you also seem a little TOO angry for a video game forum.

First of all...no way are 60% of the players free. There are at least 1250 guilds probably averaging 30 players per guild. Thats over 36000 players at least. Most of the gem spenders, as you claim, are in the top 100 guilds...which contain about 500 players. That leaves over 35000 players who are free...hardly 60%.

Second, my idea is SPECIFICALLY geared against more gem spending. This is why the target is so easy. You claim to participate in a war takes gems. The entite point is that it takes no gems to participate...just takes 1 free hit. What this would do is encourage more activity, not more spending. People who join a guild then sit out war expecting the guild to carry them thru would be the ones who dont benefit.

Perhaps you are one of these people which is why the idea makes you so angry.

I think you are a Gem player and badly wants that Guild war rewards because your Guild Sucks. You are the one Whining Here. If you have dead weight kick them out.

Your Suggestion: Guild Wars!
Line 1: Goal 1/10=attack 4 times in 1 battle
Goal 2/10=attack 6 times in 1 battle
Goal 3/10=attack 10 times in 1 battle
Goal 10/10=attack 100 times in 1 battle
Free players can only reach at Goal 2.
SO, this Goal suits mainly for Gem Players.

So, Gem Players(not all) stop whining at Gree. They are balancing the Game's Interest and of course the Fun. Most are trying to Increase their stats Fast. It's like a Tyrannical King claiming for Power!

We Free Players doesn't have any complains. We are just playing it for fun and stress free. About the Raid Boss we already know our limit, so to get up high you need to spend. Not unlike some gemmers they send tickets to gree about making the game fair in raid boss event. I think FUN/RK/SB/etc. deserves all the unbelievable units for their dedication to the game and also gem spending.

Gree is doin a Good job during Wars in KA, also in CC/MW just recently.

So, the Best Suggestion or Idea is:
Add more Units/weapons/Buildings to buy using Gold/honor/gems So every player can do the Raiding or Attacking (pvp) to gain honor and gold. The same case as adding also a Tournament Battle.

Person
09-27-2013, 09:04 AM
i do like the idea of a participation one, an extra boost for forgoing sleep during war weekends :)

Darth Randy
09-27-2013, 09:27 AM
Would the impending glitches be worth it?

Bloodsucker
09-27-2013, 11:18 AM
I think you are a Gem player and badly wants that Guild war rewards because your Guild Sucks. You are the one Whining Here. If you have dead weight kick them out.

Your Suggestion: Guild Wars!
SO, this Goal suits mainly for Gem Players.

So, Gem Players(not all) stop whining at Gree. They are balancing the Game's Interest and of course the Fun. Most are trying to Increase their stats Fast. It's like a Tyrannical King claiming for Power!

We Free Players doesn't have any complains. We are just playing it for fun and stress free. About the Raid Boss we already know our limit, so to get up high you need to spend. Not unlike some gemmers they send tickets to gree about making the game fair in raid boss event. I think FUN/RK/SB/etc. deserves all the unbelievable units for their dedication to the game and also gem spending.

Gree is doin a Good job during Wars in KA, also in CC/MW just recently.

So, the Best Suggestion or Idea is:
Add more Units/weapons/Buildings to buy using Gold/honor/gems So every player can do the Raiding or Attacking (pvp) to gain honor and gold. The same case as adding also a Tournament Battle.

"Your Suggestion: Guild Wars!
SO, this Goal suits mainly for Gem Players."

- I never once made this suggestion. Again, I dont think you actually read my original post. The conundrum of a professional troll. The suggestion as I actually laid it out would require no gem use. Not a single gem. It only inspires minimal participation that any free user would be able to complete.

"You are the one Whining Here."
-Ironic statement if u actually read your own post here. Let me get you a tissue.

Bloodsucker
09-27-2013, 11:20 AM
Would the impending glitches be worth it?

Haha...good point. Though if we are that afraid of glitches, the only remedy is to shut the game down!

Skyraiders
09-27-2013, 11:59 AM
its obvious..... something real is a troll......its also obvious that he goes by a different name ....since he only has 4 posts....what a joke you are....if you have something to say at least do it right way instead of hiding behind a new name......

Something Real
09-27-2013, 12:51 PM
its obvious..... something real is a troll......its also obvious that he goes by a different name ....since he only has 4 posts....what a joke you are....if you have something to say at least do it right way instead of hiding behind a new name......

No dude! i'm not whining. Actually, seeing your post complaining at gree about this and that, you are the real losers! you want power! there's no way you can beat the top 3-10guilds!

Skyraiders
09-27-2013, 01:01 PM
No dude! i'm not whining. Actually, seeing your post complaining at gree about this and that, you are the real losers! you want power! there's no way you can beat the top 3-10guilds!

ok mister 5 posts now....LMAO.....your right i am just a whiner.....thanks for pointing that out TROLL!!!!lol

Aronius
09-27-2013, 10:11 PM

Or it will be easy or reasonably doable the first time around. The next ime will be out of reach for nearly everybody who has a normal income or responsible spending practices.

Voxker
09-27-2013, 10:40 PM
It'd be good for the lower ranked guilds.

aphroKEN
09-28-2013, 01:45 AM
If participation is to be increased, Gree should make individual points ranking rewards in addition to the guild rewards.

bumpyfunk
09-28-2013, 02:04 AM
I like this.

Thick Gibbon
09-29-2013, 01:35 AM
Hey all,

I don't know if this idea has been posted, but I was thinking of a way to enhance war and ensure a more even contribution by members...I don't know about you, but I HATE people who mooch in guilds.

My idea...LTQs in war.

So, I was thinking there could be 2 quest lines...

Quest Line 1:

This is a participation quest line. Participate in 1 war. Participate in 2 wars. Etc...

Quest Line 2:

This is a fun little "meet the goal" quest line. Includes things like "Attack 4 times in one battle" or "Attack someone of equal or higher level 10 times" or "Hit a wall" ...whatever they can come up with.

If you finish both lines, you get the "big prize".

What I like about this idea is that it spurs more individual participation without getting in the way of GLTQ strategies...and adds an additional level of activity in war time.

Just a thought!

Fantastic idea! I would also like to add to that and suggest a Battle Wall be introduced so that the two fighting guilds can interact with each other during to course of the hour match-up. This would add extra spice to things and the banter would be hilarious!

Bloodsucker
09-29-2013, 09:37 AM
Fantastic idea! I would also like to add to that and suggest a Battle Wall be introduced so that the two fighting guilds can interact with each other during to course of the hour match-up. This would add extra spice to things and the banter would be hilarious!

Interesting thought...Id just be concerned it would get nasty. So many players with cruel mouths in game.

Bloodsucker
09-29-2013, 09:40 AM
If participation is to be increased, Gree should make individual points ranking rewards in addition to the guild rewards.

That would be more gem spending though. I was hoping my idea would result in more fun...not more $$$.

Whats in it for GREE, you ask? People are quitting more and more. I know someone who quit yesterday who I know for a fact was spending 1000 dollars on each war alone. Gone now. GREE needs to start being happy with some money instead of wanting all our money.

This is how Netflix stock plummetted last year.

DragCro
09-29-2013, 10:29 AM
I agree...I am worried GREE would take it to the extreme which would harm GLTQs and make the big spenders up and leave the game. If GREE did it right, this would encourage more participation in war which would increase thier player base in the end and get more spenders for them. I just hope theyd actually make the LTQs in the spirit of a game and not an ATM.

Either way, Im pleased you all like my idea!!i like the idea but i hope it whont become to much time consuming and i hope it whont be all just about money and to force people to spend more,i wish they made a ltq as you describe it,but with chance to finish it for free.

Im again watching on benefit of light gem spenders or free players in this game and this whont make pressure to big gemmers to spend more to finish individual quest during the war time.
And i suport this:
It whould be nice to have a joint chat room with guild that you are matched,or you can make something as hot line just between 2 oposite founders to discuss