PDA

View Full Version : Match up in war

s.m.p
09-28-2013, 09:11 AM
We are friendly guild ranked 161 in last war, we just matched up FUN. Their lowest player has higher stats than our strongest one. I would to say HOW CAN MY GUILD PLAY THIS GAME. We have absolutely NO target

P4TR1C14N
09-28-2013, 09:12 AM
Thats the game... Do you think top25 guilds have it easy who match non stop guilds as fun, rk, sb, trk...?

s.m.p
09-28-2013, 09:12 AM
I start to hate this game not so fun now

Dexter Morgan
09-28-2013, 09:34 AM
Yes some of these matchings leave you scratching your head.

s.m.p
09-28-2013, 10:00 AM
Thats the game... Do you think top25 guilds have it easy who match non stop guilds as fun, rk, sb, trk...?
Your right it's the game, but i think top 25 have some players that can hit their lowest level. Top 200 surely haven't

Guido69
09-28-2013, 10:04 AM
Your right it's the game, but i think top 25 have some players that can hit their lowest level. Top 200 surely haven't

Go for a walk, talk to your family, eat dinner, and come back after one hour

s.m.p
09-28-2013, 10:11 AM
Go for a walk, talk to your family, eat dinner, and come back after one hour
Good tip Guido 😄
Btw you have an italian name

Spi
09-28-2013, 10:12 AM
There is one word Gree understands : money
There is one word they don't inderstand : balance

Don't be misunderstood, I find it great that FUN are where they are now, they worked and paid for it.

But Gree went too far with those awesome prizes, making the gap between top guilds to big.
Good for the top guilds you say? No, they are complaining having to match each other all the time and I can imagine winning everything just by paying for it must get boring as well.

I don't have a miracle solution, as you are trapped in a spiral. When will the first 100k unit arrive?
Perhaps a random prize win depending on you a/d to get better prizes...

Nacon10
09-28-2013, 10:52 AM
my guild has been matched up with the same guild 4 times and the war theres so many more battles left i wonder if we get a record .

KM KAge
09-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Thats the game... Do you think top25 guilds have it easy who match non stop guilds as fun, rk, sb, trk...? We are not looking at this not being easy. Any single member of FUN can defeat our entire guild single handedly. If that is what the game has become, then it is time to find another game.

s.m.p
09-28-2013, 11:47 AM
We are not looking at this not being easy. Any single member of FUN can defeat our entire guild single handedly. If that is what the game has become, then it is time to find another game.
Maybe it's time to do it

Cola3
09-28-2013, 12:56 PM
Just pray you don't get matched up with FUN five more times. Getting them only once is a miracle.

Totalwar
09-28-2013, 11:54 PM
My guild top 100 and we keep getting matched with top 10 side very fair thanks Gree not.

Shadows
09-29-2013, 12:01 AM
We are not looking at this not being easy. Any single member of FUN can defeat our entire guild single handedly. If that is what the game has become, then it is time to find another game.

That seems a little dramatic... Guild wars are but one facet of this game... you still have raid bosses, LTQs, those damn box events I never win LOL Ignore the top crazy stat guilds like FUN and try to focus on just having fun with this game where you can and improving your avatar and guild :-)

Person
09-29-2013, 12:59 AM
Always blame the guy who declared, I've drawn nothing but top 3 guilds the last few wars :)

Rastlin
09-29-2013, 01:17 AM
Always blame the guy who declared, I've drawn nothing but top 3 guilds the last few wars :)
You mean; you drew SB, then you drew RK, and now you drew FUN all in a row. You need to go sit in the corner! You are on a time out! :mad:

Go ahead everyone ask how our streak is going. LOL ;)

Person
09-29-2013, 01:30 AM
You mean; you drew SB, then you drew RK, and now you drew FUN all in a row. You need to go sit in the corner! You are on a time out! :mad:

I only drew FUN :)
Oh and last war i drew SB once and FUN twice if I remember correctly :)

aphroKEN
09-29-2013, 01:34 AM
You can't have both a fast guild matching process and balanced pairings. The matching speeds were increased by broadening the search ranges. That would obviously lead to many imbalanced match ups.

Spi
09-29-2013, 02:45 AM
Well, then matching should take at least 5 minutes and bring down the win prize to 45 and the Heroic to 50 consecutive wins...

BALANCE !!! Perhaps if I shout they will listen? This is in everybodies favour

E-I
09-29-2013, 06:43 AM

Maybe he's a mole!

KM KAge
09-29-2013, 07:06 AM
We broke his fingers and banned him from declaring once his hands heal.

It's all a dream
09-29-2013, 07:30 AM

Ha Rastlin, do tell? :)

Rastlin
09-29-2013, 01:04 PM
Ha Rastlin, do tell? :)
Well since after getting SB and TRK, and then getting SB, RK and FUN all in a row (in that order)...we have gotten RK again... So to answer your question not that great. Lol :)

It's all a dream
09-29-2013, 01:30 PM
Well since after getting SB and TRK, and then getting SB, RK and FUN all in a row (in that order)...we have gotten RK again... So to answer your question not that great. Lol :)

Its all the love from Gree and Sirius. Top customers bringing you visits. So sweet!

Ratma2001
09-29-2013, 02:41 PM
i feel everyones pain on this , Hot tub were in top 150 and matched sister guild FDK who were top 10, something is seriously screwed up here !, both on a win streak, and you cant fraw as highest placed guild takes the win !, yeah thanks heaps Gree, you can not tell me its random either ! cuae we matched top 20 whilst at top 200 !

DragCro
09-29-2013, 03:05 PM
i feel everyones pain on this , Hot tub were in top 150 and matched sister guild FDK who were top 10, something is seriously screwed up here !, both on a win streak, and you cant fraw as highest placed guild takes the win !, yeah thanks heaps Gree, you can not tell me its random either ! cuae we matched top 20 whilst at top 200 !its more as a lotery..I know its not fair,especialy lo low ranking guilds or guilds with lots of llp games on them.That is not fun to play one hour and you can't hit anybody but you see that you and your team mates take heavy hits from top 10 guilds.No fun on that,that is partialy boring.,please Gree fix this matching sistem to be more fair !

Rastlin
09-29-2013, 03:39 PM
And fix CP!!! Just leveled and watched my CP go down on the guy I was already fighting...

pollin8
09-29-2013, 03:58 PM
Yeah, gotta agree here, this is the only game I've ever played where it sux to level up. I'm now level 178 and rarely even get over 250 cp per hit...averaging around 170/180 per hit now...means having to put in more gms to get the same cp's.
I'm just tired of all the rubbish draws of top 5 guilds all the time...they get to finish their win streaks and get even stronger while the weak stay weak, pfft.

Spi
09-29-2013, 04:09 PM
This matching has become a disaster, you play stay up at night, use gems...sometimes it is close, so you use more gems... So Gree should be happy.

Nope, then you get an unbeatable team, oh no they have one level 70 guy, where you can score 100 points...all the rest none of your team can hit.

Thanks for the FUN experience, perhaps you should know we are on an external chat and about 10 teams in our jump pool are testing alternative apps...

bumpyfunk
09-29-2013, 05:23 PM
We ranked 340 last war....and this time around, we have had around 60% of our battles against what seem to be splinter cells from top guilds. I don't mind one or two here and there...but when you arrange your day around the wars, and you get 4 or 5 in a row....makes you not want to bother. You can sit one or two out...that's fine....but it's getting to the point where we assemble the guild over and over, just to collectively sigh every hour.

This is the first one this bad, and it's very testing. Friends in other guilds are saying the same thing....and I can't see it getting any better....if it continues at this pace, lower guilds will end up sitting the wars out....

Guido69
09-29-2013, 05:32 PM
...they get to finish their win streaks and get even stronger while the weak stay weak, pfft.

Harsh life lesson, isn't it?

Guido69
09-29-2013, 05:34 PM
i feel everyones pain on this , Hot tub were in top 150 and matched sister guild FDK who were top 10, something is seriously screwed up here !, both on a win streak, and you cant fraw as highest placed guild takes the win !, yeah thanks heaps Gree, you can not tell me its random either ! cuae we matched top 20 whilst at top 200 !

I hope you are not suggesting that you should not be matched up with sister guilds because that is frowned upon here. But wait it did not come from FUN so all is good.

MaverickMunkey
09-29-2013, 05:41 PM
I hope you are not suggesting that you should not be matched up with sister guilds because that is frowned upon here. But wait it did not come from FUN so all is good.

I think Ratty is just pointing out that becasue it was a sister guild he was able to know where both guilds were in the ranking and not suggesting that sister guilds not fight each other.

He is just illustrating how frustrating it is for lower ranked guilds to be consistantly matched with guilds where they have no hope of a win and in consequence no matter how much time, effort and planning goes into trying to hit the win streaks it can get derailed easily by the nosensical algorithams created by Gree.

KM KAge
09-29-2013, 07:08 PM
We broke his fingers and banned him from declaring once his hands heal.
We found it was not his fault, "sorry about that". We are now 2 days 8 hours into the wars and have yet to meet anyone ranked lower, and only 1 that was close "only in the top 150. FUN, SB3, some top 25 and many top 75. We are a top 200 guild.
I am so glad the matching algorithm has gotten faster for the top 5. For most of us, it is like "getting food faster in a restaurant is no good if the chicken is still pink and therefore is edible".

justsomedood5
09-29-2013, 07:24 PM
If it makes you feel better, matching time for top 5 has actually gotten worse not better.

Rastlin
09-29-2013, 08:08 PM
If it makes you feel better, matching time for top 5 has actually gotten worse not better.
Yes we were just talking about how it has slowed down...

KM KAge
09-29-2013, 08:14 PM
And yet another top 75.
If the matching was faster, I could just be annoyed, but see that something good came of this. So now the top guilds are still waiting a long, and we are getting the chicken that is still pink.

GREAT ALGORITHM. Maybe it us. The more we mess this up, the more gems they will have to buy. One group to make up for lost time due to matching, the other group to hit their llp for 80 cp at a time.

Ambacht
09-30-2013, 07:00 AM
We are friendly guild ranked 161 in last war, we just matched up FUN. Their lowest player has higher stats than our strongest one. I would to say HOW CAN MY GUILD PLAY THIS GAME. We have absolutely NO target

Same overhere, we are top200/300 guild, fighting top50/100 guilds, no targets and to make things even worse, our highest plyers cannot log in (no answer of gree since the war started), our top gem spender lost 3000 gems without a reason(no answer of gree ofcourse) and my gems were never added..... And also no respond grom gree.... I love the players at my guild, but starting to hate the game more and more....

Tubs
09-30-2013, 01:18 PM
Interesting to see how many theories were tested this war in the guilds to see if it was possible to figure out the logorithm..... Ie waiting to attack at the start of the war, going for low cp, attacking at any time other than on the hour or simply finding someone with magic fingers like we did. Dart & Gideon did it for us, don't ask me how...it didn't work for me...
Congrats to The Crusaders for a fantastic joint effort in this war and a top 25 placing without 50 wins.....

Tubs The Crusaders