PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition Bonus items

Zepson
09-29-2013, 05:20 AM
Update to v2.0.2 would bring 'Limited Edition Bonus items' which are powerful bonuses active during specific events. But who is supposed to have them and what did you have to achieve for it?
Some players in my guild have all of them, some three, some one, some none at all, nobody knows why.
He who has all five has a big advantage to those who have none.
If my guild is entitled to them, why does not everybody has all five?
Is it a bug in the update?
Or has it something to do with how early you did the update?
A word from GREE/Sirius on this issue would be appreciated...

StrictNine
09-29-2013, 05:30 AM
What are some of the items your guild mates have? No one in my guild has them, Gree could be just testing.

Zepson
09-29-2013, 05:56 AM
I myself have none, if you have any they show up in your profile individual bonusses list and you can see them in your infantry listings all the way to the right. They all state 0/0, they only modify things.
One I know of is case opening modifier, you can open a case every 45 minutes with this.

Vendetta V
09-29-2013, 06:49 AM
Well, I have nothing and have no idea how I can find them!

Zepson
09-29-2013, 07:05 AM
This is what was announced if you installed the latest update :

* [New] - Limited Edition Bonus items. These items have powerful bonuses that are active during specific events
* [Improvement] - New graphics during the raid boss event (note: may not work on low end devices)
* {Bug} - Fixed some pop-up issues where they didn't occur but players were still rewarded items
* {Bug} - Fixed a bug where raid boss orbs weren't dropping correctly in certain events.

The simple question remains... why do some people have those (or some) bonus items after installing that update and apparently a lot of other people don't, and why do some have one, some have two, some etc...?

Just some explanation from GREE will do...