PDA

View Full Version : Player still locked out

E-I
09-29-2013, 05:12 PM
GREE - our player has been locked out since Thursday night. He has sent multiple messages, left a voicemail, and had a few of our team mates leave voicemails on his behalf. He still cannot log in to his account. This is a heavy gem spender in a top guild. We would like to know when he can play. Here is my earlier message:

Sirius, can you look up this ticket: #962561

One of my guildmates is having the same problem. His account was reset. He is a big gem spender, so we obviously would like him to be able to log in before war starts. :D

Please can we get an ETA for resolution.

Dark Angel KA
09-29-2013, 05:22 PM
Unacceptable. Wonder how they will make it up, if they do.

E-I
09-29-2013, 09:33 PM
It has been three days and 5 hours. Still nothing from Gree.

E-I
09-30-2013, 12:01 PM
Well Gree, you saved my friend a lot of gems this weekend. He is still locked out with three minutes remaining in the event. Any chance you will get him fixed before the next war? :mad:

E-I
10-01-2013, 07:07 AM
Sirius, Gree has still not responded to this ticket.

Ereaser
10-01-2013, 07:10 AM
Gree support at it's best!

AllFather Odin
10-01-2013, 07:43 AM
Gree is currently calculating their recent profits from war. Hang in there, buddies.....

E-I
10-01-2013, 10:07 AM
Gree is currently calculating their recent profits from war. Hang in there, buddies.....

This image comes to mind.

http://tooheavytoskydive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/moneybin.jpg

E-I
10-01-2013, 06:59 PM
Carmen Cruz, Oct 01 13:43 (PDT):

Hello *********

Thank you for the report. We are aware of the issue with monsters not spawning in the Coliseum after the guild portion of the Limited Time Quest is completed, and we are working on a fix now. We apologize for the inconvenience experienced in the meantime. Additionally, please make absolutely sure that you are on the current data set by closing and reopening the app.

Regards,
Team GREE

Bang up job Carmen. :mad:

Needless to say, my friend is still locked out of his account.

E-I
10-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Seriously, is it that difficult to actually read the tickets you reply to? Shouldn't that be part of the job?

And while we are at it, who closes tickets while "the issue is being worked on"? I have never heard of that before Gree. Ever. Shouldn't the issue be resolved prior to closure? At least, that's how the rest of the modern world works.

Sorry... just blowing off some steam.

Rastlin
10-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Come on GREE let's get this fixed!!!

E-I
10-01-2013, 07:15 PM
It amazes me. And I know my friend isn't the only one. It is truly, utterly a joke.

I sent a PM to Sirius about this, with a link to the thread. I am hoping that he will post something in here.

Suki
10-01-2013, 08:26 PM
We have 2 guildmembers locked out. One for over a month. One is now saying he doesnt think he will come back. Can't really blame him! 😔

King Ben
10-01-2013, 11:27 PM
Come on Gree, and I thought CJ commented that addressing dissociated account is the priority? Get this done, totally unaccepted, worst still if the players have unused gem. They shd get a refund !!!!!

aphroKEN
10-01-2013, 11:54 PM
It amazes me. And I know my friend isn't the only one. It is truly, utterly a joke.

I sent a PM to Sirius about this, with a link to the thread. I am hoping that he will post something in here.

He will post:

"Let's keep this thread constructive guys!

Thanks bye!"

Rastlin
10-01-2013, 11:59 PM
He will post:

"Let's keep this thread constructive guys!

Thanks bye!"
That is not true! Sirius has been very helpful, and as he stats he is not in the service ticket department (but still try to help).

Shinazueli
10-02-2013, 12:05 AM
That is not true! Sirius has been very helpful, and as he stats he is not in the service ticket department (but still try to help).

Bro I'm not even sure he's a real person. As far as I know he is a script with a function call..

#script name Sirius
Csh
While(days > 0)
{
StickyThreadIf(grep "FUN" && "fix this");
SelectThread(random || grep "FUN");
SelectMessage(rand("Our developers are aware of the issue" || "Lets keep things constructive" || "I am not part of the ticket answering machine system" || /closeThreadIf(grep "boycott")));
Wait24HoursOr72HoursIfAnEventIsLive(days--);
}
End

aphroKEN
10-02-2013, 12:05 AM

He has been extremely helpful by keeping everyone constructive and on topic. I agree with that.

Bourque
10-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Ive been locked out all day and ive tried everything i could, any ideas?

Sirius
10-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Alrighty folks,

Please make sure you've sent in a support request. E-l your friend should be able to get back in now.

zach123
10-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Guys just say he was a prospective recruit for FUN then they will answer. Learn some tact and persuasion... Gree Style

E-I
10-02-2013, 06:46 PM
Thank you very much Sirius. You have been a big help. My friend has confirmed that his account is restore. :)

Sirius
10-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Thank you very much Sirius. You have been a big help. My friend has confirmed that his account is restore. :)

Good to hear!:cool:

Bourque
10-03-2013, 10:00 AM
Im not the friend, im locked out, can you help me sirius

dbailey30
10-03-2013, 11:13 AM
Sirius,

Can you PLEASE address open ticket 960193. While my account was finally restored (after the war was over), there are still open items which become very frustating when I patinetly wait for a response and I get a generic one stating "Thank you for the feedback on the event.

I apologize for the inconvenience you had experienced during the event. We will be looking into this issue to avoid any future complications."

I need this resolved ASAP.

Thanks in advance