PDA

View Full Version : Sirius, you guys messed up the war prizes

Alleran
09-30-2013, 01:25 PM
The top two prizes should be +20% magic attack and +18% machine attack. Instead, I am getting +5 magic attack and +5 machine attack. That's quite a big mistake... Please pass along to developers...

justsomedood5
09-30-2013, 01:27 PM
Just enjoy the spoils of your victory. Besides, +5 is better than -5.

StrictNine
09-30-2013, 03:03 PM
The folks here are going to eat this up.

CJ54
09-30-2013, 03:26 PM
We're fixing it now; I'll have a post up shortly.

Shinazueli
09-30-2013, 04:59 PM
TL;DR : FUN "something is wrong" -> GREE "Yes, sir, we will get right on that."

AndOne707
09-30-2013, 05:20 PM
Lol too funny. While the rest of the peanut gallery is place on hold.
Awesome!!!

Dexter Morgan
09-30-2013, 05:28 PM
TL;DR : FUN "something is wrong" -> GREE "Yes, sir, we will get right on that."

Why shouldn't they fix it? Instead of 18% and 20% bonus we got +5, not even a percentage. So why shouldn't the prize amount be corrected?

Shinazueli
09-30-2013, 06:04 PM
Why shouldn't they fix it? Instead of 18% and 20% bonus we got +5, not even a percentage. So why shouldn't the prize amount be corrected?

When others who've posted threads faaaar before about not even getting their units? Or their kingdoms locked out for weeks during massive war and Raid Boss events, completely unable to participate? Why is FUN special? Why are you guys to good to wait in line?

The boost you are missing out on has no practical effect on your standing, you could lose 3/4 of them and still stomp all over the next closest team. When others have serious problems just trying to tread water, with blatant Gree coding errors screwing them at every turn, it makes the entire community very bitter that their (apparent) two support personnel [who are already apparently so busy they can't be bothered to even read tickets] are tied up with your relatively insignificant problems.

But the point wasn't whether they should fix it, it's that they apparently have a Google Alert for whenever FUN posts something. I don't hate FUN. I hate how GREE gives you guys special treatment. And don't even try to deny it, the evidence is all over the forums.

That's why.

Voxker
09-30-2013, 06:28 PM

not like anyone will catch up to your stats....