PDA

View Full Version : In Honor of OM

Rastlin
09-30-2013, 03:23 PM
I just wanted to start a thread to honor OM. She has sadly retired. If you knew her, then you knew someone with a kind heart. You will be missed OM, you were a true asset to the game.
Cheers to you and your new adventures!

DragCro
09-30-2013, 04:05 PM
OM is my friend,i wish her all good in real life!!!

You are great woman OM,it's a big lost for Ka now that you are leaving.
All loved you from your team mates in Rk and all the rest of the guilds.
You had friends everywhere and you whil always have my friendship no mater if you are playing this game or not..
You whil be missed,pop up anytime and pm your friends,im shure they whil be happy to hear how you are and how its going..
Big hug to you!
Don't be a stranger, we are here for you anytime... take care hun!

Dexter Morgan
09-30-2013, 04:15 PM
Om rides off into the sunset!!! Congrats on regaining your life. And I'm sorry I didn't have a manor 10 for you to raid before you retired ;)

fernandoefens
09-30-2013, 07:53 PM
I know OM. I love OM. I will miss her.

She fought with honor, love and respect. She has now become a legend that we will forever remember.

E-I
10-01-2013, 09:47 AM
Good bye OM! I am sad to see you go, and I fear that many more will follow. Gree is killing this game.

Ninja_122
10-01-2013, 10:20 AM
My dear OM, I will miss you but I hope and wish the best that life has to offer to you.
It has been a pleasure to know you, battle by your side, have you as a friend and always counted with
your support and kind words. You are truly one of a kind. We will certainly miss you greatly, but know you are regaining the joy of life and keeping the great memories from all of us in KA that have met you.
Cheers and success always!!
Ninja RK

King Gabriel388
10-01-2013, 10:30 AM
🌺🌸🌷💐🌹🌹🌹👸✨💃😘😘😘

Jolt
10-01-2013, 11:46 AM
OM you made the game more enjoyable for me at a time KA was starting to get old. I wish for you the same success and happiness in RL that you achieved in this crazy game. I will miss our conversations and banter back and forth. BTW......Boston still sucks.......the Rays are coming!!!

Dexter Morgan....If you want to give me your manor schedule I can try to take up where OM left off. :cool:

fernandoefens
10-02-2013, 05:15 AM
Woow... I just heard how many points OM scored in her last war. Amazing...

The number seems to grow everytime her tale is told... One day this number will be greater than last L100 Raid Boss.

I guess this is part of the Legend of OM now.

True Blood
10-04-2013, 02:46 AM
I rarely post on forum... But I want to say one more good bye to Om!
She allowed me the honour of fighting her last battle by her side in her guild! And that war an honour! She was a good friend ever since the beginning, no matter what, no matter what other said or thought!
She was by my side when RL problems came up... Sustained through my surgery... And other!

You cannot even dream to expect more than that from a friend in game! That is way honoring Om as a player is not enough for me now... I want to honour the person she was and is ... The friend she will always been... And will always be!

Om... Remember you promised to fly over for spring collection and go shopping:)) I will remind you dates:))

Love you Hun! Thank you for being my friend and the person you are!

OM-Kingdom Age
10-04-2013, 04:14 AM
Rastlin, thank you for starting this. I am not the one who needs to be honored . It is all of you in this community.
I played as long as I did not because of the silly tapping of the screen or killing mobs or what not, I played because of the amazing players that I met along my journey through KA. I was touched by everyone's solidarity with me in my low time.
To all of you thank you... Enjoy the game and most importantly the players ... You are the legend.
Dexter: 😘... I never raid my Friends.. That was and will always be my "code"....So take a picture of that manor 10.. And let moppi get it... 😜
DragCro: you will always be a great friend and council .. As you have always been there for me when I needed help.
Jolt: Boston will win...Boston STRONG!
and True Blood: I keep my promises , you know that by now.. 😄. Shopping in Italy sounds like a gr8 target to focus on .. And you surely gave me the best battle I have had in KA.. Totally "Epic"...

DragCro
10-04-2013, 04:38 AM
Rastlin, thank you for starting this. I am not the one who needs to be honored . It is all of you in this community.
I played as long as I did not because of the silly tapping of the screen or killing mobs or what not, I played because of the amazing players that I met along my journey through KA. I was touched by everyone's solidarity with me in my low time.
To all of you thank you... Enjoy the game and most importantly the players ... You are the legend.
Dexter: 😘... I never raid my Friends.. That was and will always be my "code"....So take a picture of that manor 10.. And let moppi get it... 😜
DragCro: you will always be a great friend and council .. As you have always been there for me when I needed help.
Jolt: Boston will win...Boston STRONG!
and True Blood: I keep my promises , you know that by now.. 😄. Shopping in Italy sounds like a gr8 target to focus on .. And you surely gave me the best battle I have had in KA.. Totally "Epic"...thanks for kind words hun..
You whil stay in our heart and minds as the greatest player in Ka.We are here for you,our friendship remains and we can always share real life stories and suport to each other,we are here for you.I'm here for you... Take care and i hope you are enjoying freedom ;)

Rustica
10-19-2013, 05:51 AM
Retirement didn't last long. Congrats on the new guild!

OM-Kingdom Age
10-19-2013, 02:04 PM
I am retired .
I am only playing in memory of Moppi.