PDA

View Full Version : Iriza, the Elemental Steward

Voxker
10-02-2013, 07:54 PM
So I'm guessing this'll be a raid boss, since we're collecting Elemental orbs for it.. TBH i think its pretty early to get this event out since probably not everyone had the time to collect a good amount of orbs but we'll see how it'll go.

Any thoughts?

Hersh
10-02-2013, 07:56 PM
I'm reeeally hoping they're waiting til the next CoK event, since it isn't (or wasn't?) on the schedule. I've gotten a couple orbs, they'd better give us time to earn a good amount !

Voxker
10-02-2013, 07:58 PM
Wonder if they have a different mechanic for this one.

Sparky14
10-02-2013, 08:02 PM
"Elemental" orbs are dropping and the name of the event is "Iriza, the Elemental Steward". I know all orbs have been "elemental" but I'm guessing Voxker is right. And I HATE to agree with him :) And don't forget, that we will be able to purchase more orbs with gems/gold.

Voxker
10-02-2013, 08:09 PM
"Elemental" orbs are dropping and the name of the event is "Iriza, the Elemental Steward". I know all orbs have been "elemental" but I'm guessing Voxker is right. And I HATE to agree with him :) And don't forget, that we will be able to purchase more orbs with gems/gold.

oh didnt notice that, thought they had all different names

Valid or
10-03-2013, 12:51 AM
I hate to say it but, I am going to say gems for orbs, since they know about guild hoping and they know we really wasent happy with boss health last time(hopping it's lowered). Have to keep gem sales up to keep stock and share holders happy and maintain a top 50 grossing game.

David.
10-03-2013, 02:54 AM
For some reason it already shows on my old Ipod. But I can only see the lvl5 boss. It has 3.4mil hp and the loot is still the same as the last epic boss event. But I assume they will change that.