PDA

View Full Version : Need EURO and ASIA Time Zone Players for the WIN GOALS!!!!

mgriss
10-07-2013, 06:48 AM
Come help us complete the WD win goals!!

We get wins all day in the U.S. but when night rolls around...

That's where you come in!! Several spots available if you've got buddies!

YES!!! I want to steal your WHOLE NIGHT CREW!!! Muah ha ha...

Our team consistently ranks top 75
Bonuses rear maxed
We easily got 5 daily boss prizes
Our own active feeder/mini faction (they might walk away with the win goals too...)
15 faction intel alliance for WD
We're gonna kill it with Raid Bosses!
Fun and friendly!

Requirements:
40k absolute minimum in WD (more is better...)
Use of Groupme
7x IPH daily donations, not to exceed 10mil/day (unless you want to)
500k minimum UNBOOSTED attack (very high level players require more)
2.5mil minimum unboosted defense if over lvl 200 (negotiable for big WD earners)
No FvF requirement
Participation in FLTQ is not a requirement. However, if the prizes seem decent, we may go for it. If you don't want to participate, you may get temporarily moved to our feeder faction to make room for mercenaries.

PM me for more details, please include your level, stats, location, and past WD earnings. Thanks ;)

mgriss
10-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Join us in victory!!

Master P
10-07-2013, 10:51 PM
testing 123 456

mgriss
10-12-2013, 07:44 AM
Saturday BUMP!!!!

mgriss
10-13-2013, 08:49 AM
Sunday bump... building a great night crew! Come get the last spots!

mgriss
10-14-2013, 08:48 AM
Leave your lazy faction and come get some boss rewards!! Our bonuses will get you further, too!!!

Jamaika
10-14-2013, 11:04 AM
A bump for your team!:)

mgriss
10-15-2013, 10:30 AM
Thanks, Jamaika!! (Tuesday bump...)

mgriss
10-18-2013, 08:24 AM
Getting PMs but some people's in-boxes are full. Please delete your messages and try again.

mgriss
10-22-2013, 08:28 AM
Come get the streak prizes with us!!

Currently have 6-10 possible spots... if you're looking for a merge, you found it!

JPetermon
10-22-2013, 08:50 AM
Small team of players that have members on the team that went 56-1 in France to win the Nuke. We are need for one either EU or Asia player with HUGE stats that wants to join us in winning another unit. Must be willing to use gold, if necessary. PM me with your stat information and your LINE ID so we can set up a talk. You won’t be disappointed…….. Semper_Fi

Kindly make your own thread and not hitchhike on ours. Thanks.

mgriss
10-23-2013, 09:31 AM
Small team of players that have members on the team that went 56-1 in France to win the Nuke. We are need for one either EU or Asia player with HUGE stats that wants to join us in winning another unit. Must be willing to use gold, if necessary. PM me with your stat information and your LINE ID so we can set up a talk. You won’t be disappointed…….. Semper_Fi

Kindly make your own thread and not hitchhike on ours. Thanks.

Unless you'd like a merger... how about it? Why settle for just the win goals? Come grab some boosts with us!!