PDA

View Full Version : Missing GLTQ final unit, Keiros, Battle Phoenix

Reinnie1
10-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Anyone else missing the final Phoenix unit after finishing the final lvl of current GLTQ? A few members of my guild are also missing the unit.

I emailed support and told them I tried quitting and restarting and also tried delete and reinstall. Gree's unhelpful response was to quit and restart game, when I already told them I tried that.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

CJ54
10-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Anyone else missing the final Phoenix unit after finishing the final lvl of current GLTQ? A few members of my guild are also missing the unit.

I emailed support and told them I tried quitting and restarting and also tried delete and reinstall. Gree's unhelpful response was to quit and restart game, when I already told them I tried that.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

That's the stock response because 99% of the time it is applicable whenever someone says "Help, I didn't get this thing!", but yeah, should not have been used in that case. I'll swing through with the KA crew tomorrow and we'll try to to see what is going on there.

Reinnie1
10-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Wow! Thank you for the quick response, greatly appreciate!

ShagRanger
10-08-2013, 06:19 PM
CJ54,
Our guild (573-629-379) also finished the Raid Boss GQ today. We have several members who did not receive Keiros. Some received and then had it disappear. All have sent in tickets and received the same standard response. Your server records should show all the details and who should have the unit. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Lord Death
10-08-2013, 06:20 PM
That's the stock response because 99% of the time it is applicable whenever someone says "Help, I didn't get this thing!", but yeah, should not have been used in that case. I'll swing through with the KA crew tomorrow and we'll try to to see what is going on there.

Hi CJ - can you help me as well? [GREE International Inc.] Re: Kingdom Age Issue Report (request #944852). Let me know. Thanks.

JoeDaddy
10-08-2013, 06:48 PM

Several in Spectral Agony didn't receive it either. Ticket number 995739... We'd really appreciate you looking into this! I know at least one from Band of Barbarians didn't get his either, so I'm sure there are many more out there.

Master Stormzs
10-08-2013, 08:11 PM

I had the unit a few days ago when my guild finished the Raid Boss LTQ, then it disappeared on me today. Looks like I'm having the same problem as many here on the forum. Ticket# 993928. Please help your customers.

Ratma2001
10-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Struth, maybe should start a post called MISSING UNITS and just put your units nor recieved in thier, that way Gree can just look at it and fix the issue

Erageous
10-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Several members of a TAG Are having same issue, tickets have been sent in.

King Ben
10-09-2013, 07:36 AM
CJ,

Kudos to the swift response. You must realize the amount of hatred folks would have to see their hard works go to waste. Notwithstanding, it is disgusting that we keep seeing a repeat of units won not credited. I believe we saw this in the previous raid boss, now this, and personally I am still missing Da'ran the Unseeing. In all these episodes where a number of players are affected, the missing unit is the 'ultimate' prize. There is absolutely no faith that there are no other missing units won along the way. To me, Gree has long lost any credibility to assure me this is not the case.

I made purchases, and I expect the goods I paid for to arrive in good condition, and on a timely basis. Gree has violated this basic foundation. Gree should, pardon my French, f cuking hell acknowledges this and take all actions to avoid recurrence. It is simply unacceptable and outright ridiculous.

On the automated response from Gree support, while you acknowledged this should not have been the case, it happened. Adding insult to injuries, your statement of restarting solves 99% of the issue encountered seems to be an attempt to justify this practice of sending a stock response!!! What is this, an outright statement from Gree that customers are really unimportant? You paid, you did not get the goods, it has to be still your responsibility to persevere to avoid being short changed?

The KA product from Gree has deteriorated to such a problem filled, inconsistent, could not care less stage that only one word can describe, pathetic.

CJ, this is not intended to be personal, to you or any individual of your fine organization. But something is seriously wrong and it does not take a genius to know this. Your good firm has to wake the f cuk up and do something!!!

I have enjoyed the game, thus I am still here, and I still care enough to write such a nasty note. Many folks I believe are like me. DO NOT TAKE THIS FOR GRANTED.

JoeDaddy
10-09-2013, 02:22 PM

Any luck finding our Battle Phoenix's CJ? I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget about us, as I still haven't gotten a reply to my ticket sent...

itsaklayton
10-09-2013, 03:47 PM
I too have submitted a ticket for my second account, which received the splash screen but later reverted back without the unit. #995789. Thank you.

Euchred
10-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Support just placed my missing keiros into my inventory.

Reinnie1
10-09-2013, 05:05 PM
Yes, an update on status would be nice. After spending all that and not receiving the product is quite disappointing.

CJ54
10-09-2013, 05:10 PM
We're still working through the tickets, but we'll get it sorted.

Rastlin
10-09-2013, 05:12 PM
While I do not have the problem... Thank you CJ54 for following up in this thread!

Reinnie1
10-09-2013, 05:56 PM
Yes, thank you CJ for quick reply.

JoeDaddy
10-09-2013, 07:34 PM

Thanks CJ, the update is MUCH appreciated!

Billyfarmer
10-10-2013, 12:29 AM
However daran the unseeing from a month ago is still missing????

alonibb
10-10-2013, 02:11 AM
However daran the unseeing from a month ago is still missing????

Maybe he is there, but you cant see him:)

Scarlet Heart
10-10-2013, 03:20 AM
I am missing it too

Billyfarmer
10-10-2013, 03:44 AM
Maybe he is there, but you cant see him:)
That is genuinely funny, well done. Now get my unit....

King Ben
10-10-2013, 04:05 AM
Well said. Pleae bring Da'ran the unseeing to me as well.

That is genuinely funny, well done. Now get my unit....

Mastika
10-10-2013, 05:41 AM
My guildmate is missing it too, Gree, please fix this.
Ticket: #997516

JoeDaddy
10-10-2013, 09:35 AM
BUMP for an update please!! There is either an obscene number of tickets or there aren't very many people working on this problem... Either way, I have no intention of letting this go without satisfaction.

clevoh
10-10-2013, 09:48 AM
Still missing my prize. It cant' be that hard to fix.

JoeDaddy
10-11-2013, 07:16 AM
I like big BUMPS and I cannot lie.
You other brotha's cant deny...
When a girl walks in with a little bitty rump,
and a round thing in your face, you get BUMPED!

Now Gree, how about that missing Phoenix eh??

[JAG] Ryan
10-11-2013, 06:00 PM
We still have a Member missing the Phoenix. Ticket No. is 997516. Please get her the reward. I can confirm that she was in the guild during the Raid Boss. Thx.

JoeDaddy
10-12-2013, 04:59 AM
Stillllllllllllll waiting... Although I will say that I did FINALLY get the standard, useless reply from Gree customer service. It took much longer for the automated crap response this time, you guys are slipping.....

itsaklayton
10-12-2013, 09:12 AM
Original ticket #995789 was from my main account for my middle tier account, Lady Vesta. Separate Ticket number 1005536 from affected account directly through in-game support.

JoeDaddy
10-13-2013, 05:08 AM
CJ, Sirius, or ANY other Gree employee the time for fun, jokes, and games is over, this is not going away. We've spent WAAAAAAAAAAY too much money on this prize to not get it. This is real world money we're using, so we expect results to our satisfaction or there will be real world consequences to deal with, the least of which is a credit card chargeback and complaint through Apple...

JoeDaddy
10-14-2013, 05:51 AM
Stillllllllllllll waiting...

JoeDaddy
10-15-2013, 05:14 AM
Bump! Not going away without my Phoenix.......

Billyfarmer
10-15-2013, 06:07 AM
Easy tiger it Hasn't even been a week yet. We waited two raid bosses an epic boss and a war. But yeah bump it everyday.

fernandoefens
10-16-2013, 05:50 PM
Hi everybody,

I had the same problem with another guild event a month ago.

It took me 30 days, 9 tickets and 70 forum posts, but I finally got it.

It depends on who is in charge of your ticket. Mine was dissmissed initially, but I insisted until another Support Rep took over and fixed the problem.

JoeDaddy
10-16-2013, 08:36 PM
Hi everybody,

I had the same problem with another guild event a month ago.

It took me 30 days, 9 tickets and 70 forum posts, but I finally got it.

It depends on who is in charge of your ticket. Mine was dissmissed initially, but I insisted until another Support Rep took over and fixed the problem.

Congrats Fernando! I'm glad to hear you got it, I thought you retired....

Billyfarmer
10-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Congrats Fernando! I'm glad to hear you got it, I thought you retired....quick bump for joe daddy, it's almost war time. Where is his shiny new unit.

JoeDaddy
10-17-2013, 07:09 PM
quick bump for joe daddy, it's almost war time. Where is his shiny new unit.

Thanks Billyfarmer! I think I'll have more luck going thru iTunes for my refund than going thru Gree to get my unit. They actually care about their customers. Now, which one of my MANY iTunes receipts was related to this event??

Billyfarmer
10-19-2013, 09:26 PM
I'm guessing this didn't turn up before the war. Not that it would have helped.

JoeDaddy
10-20-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm guessing this didn't turn up before the war. Not that it would have helped.

No it didn't arrive unfortunately. But yes, it definitely would've helped me out. With my modifiers that unit was worth over 100k... Gree can certainly count their money well, but they can't attend to their customers worth a damn. I'm pretty sick that FUN and RK just bought them a new Porsche to reward them for their ineptitude.

JoeDaddy
10-21-2013, 05:07 PM

CJ, where's my Phoenix? Others in my guild who we're missing it have gotten it. I was one of the first to post here, why have I been REPEATEDLY overlooked? I even PM'd you and Sirius. He at least read it, although didn't respond and clearly didn't help. What must be done to resolve this? Can I even get a response to my multiple tickets? In case you need them again, they're 995739, 1007358, and now my latest attempt, 1029268. I just want what I've paid for.....

fernandoefens
10-21-2013, 05:12 PM
JoeDaddy, don't give up. Now that war is over they should have some time to look into this issue.

JoeDaddy
10-21-2013, 05:50 PM
JoeDaddy, don't give up. Now that war is over they should have some time to look into this issue.

Thanks for the encouragement, and I'm definitely not giving up Fernando! Besides the money, there's principles at stake here...

JoeDaddy
10-23-2013, 07:30 AM
Stilllllllllll waiting CJ! How many tickets do I need to send in????

Billyfarmer
10-24-2013, 03:13 AM
Bumping it for the man, where is his unit!!!

King Ben
10-24-2013, 03:31 AM
Gree,

At least an acknowledgement should have been forthcoming way back in time. Folks worked hard and paid a lot to do the quest, not getting the product and have having an acknowledgement is not acceptable. You guys should know better !!!!

JoeDaddy
10-24-2013, 05:36 AM
Thanks guys... STILL waiting. Another ticket sent this morning. Sooner or later they'll HAVE to respond to one of them!!

Or not.... it IS Gree.

Billyfarmer
10-25-2013, 03:20 AM
I don't care if we can't kill the granny, the joe needs his unit!!!

Billyfarmer
10-27-2013, 04:27 PM
you got your unit yet Joe?

fernandoefens
10-28-2013, 02:15 AM
Hi JoeDaddy
Try posting the ticket number, it may help Gree find it.

King Ben
10-28-2013, 05:32 AM
Thanks guys. I think he received the unit finally. Again, thanks for your help !!!

JoeDaddy
10-28-2013, 06:19 AM
Guys, thanks so much for your support! I FINALLY got the unit last Friday after what seems like a million tickets and PM's. I even went as far as emailing some people from Gree's corporate office. It did get done though! Thanks again for all your support!