PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Stat Inflation...

Rastlin
10-09-2013, 06:04 PM
So was just looking at my Stats/Per level and got me laughing.... Remember when 3500-4000 x level was really good stats? <shakes my head>

Darth Randy
10-09-2013, 06:10 PM
The inflation is hitting all levels, maybe even lower levels more than higher stat players, with so many of these 500+ stat mobs that represent a good increase over whatever they are replacing in our armies vs a small or non upgrade they make of top guilds.

The ease of completing the normal level quests is very noticeable and the significant increase in the rewards for completing them is equally noticeable.

Ratma2001
10-09-2013, 06:22 PM
I dont even worry about unit buildings anymore...waste of gold and units are outdated as soon as you buy them !
my LLP @ lvl 68 now over 2 Million, why waste gold on buying units when you get indesctructables every quest just about ?, so with stat inflation going through the roof! why buy unit buildings also ?

Vendetta V
10-09-2013, 11:35 PM
I dont even worry about unit buildings anymore...waste of gold and units are outdated as soon as you buy them !
my LLP @ lvl 68 now over 2 Million, why waste gold on buying units when you get indesctructables every quest just about ?, so with stat inflation going through the roof! why buy unit buildings also ?

Great Stats for your LLP Ratma!! Congrats!!

YLL
10-10-2013, 01:02 AM
Haha, I can remember when 60k would have been extremely impressive for L50s, and now we have just had a prize that has exceeded that all on its own...

ELVIS2K13
10-10-2013, 02:01 AM
You mean crazy exp inflation .

larrydavid
10-10-2013, 04:53 AM
So what? Stat inflation helps to keep the game fun. If we all were fighting to obtain units that added 7 attack and 9 defense to our stats people would be outraged and the game would die within a week (not that it isn't 1 week away from dying...for other reasons found in any thread on this forum).

Although, I do agree with you, it has gotten out of control - but as long as everything is relative, it doesn't matter whether your stats go up by 1k or 100k. Personally, I like it and it allows me to see "improvement" in my character. Like everything else for Gree, the truth behind stat inflation is money making - stat inflation makes EVERY type and activity level of player feel like they are getting stronger...when in reality (due to high ranked boosts) they are probably weaker than ever. lol. This also just puts that much more emphasis on BOOSTS - units don't mean crap anymore unless there is an associated boost.

that counts for my $0.02.

Vachau
10-10-2013, 05:53 AM
I agree with you guys here. There is no need for unit buildings anymore. Just need collect gold to increase your boosts and guild bonuses. Why spend 1 mil gold for a level 10 Breeding Den for a unit that is immediately pale. Even the Voracious Abomination, which used to seem huge, is lower than most reward units in the LTQs.

It continues with Broken Blade. If you finish Normal, Heroic, and the guild portion, you will improve 64k atk and 55k def. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AgCUTOSskdQjdGlOWW4yTWJaQUxJSUt6clRTeXlEeU E&f=true&noheader=true&gid=157

Gree needs to keep people interested in buying mountains for the 60k atk unit. The units leading up to it need to be interesting enough to keep the rest of us going. Stat inflation is the only way this game can continue...for now...