PDA

View Full Version : Storming highland pass

bumpyfunk
10-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Gree....Sirius....whoever.....

Can we have the results for Storming Highland Pass please?
We are nearly two weeks in this time.

Good on Shluggy for doing his own, but us lowly 50+ guilds need some acknowledgement too.......

Thanks in advance.....

Danthorne
10-12-2013, 06:36 PM
Bump! Ridiculous that these aren't provided easier. Blind 90y/o nuns could have had these manually tabulated by now.

Vachau
10-12-2013, 06:42 PM
I second this request and the ridiculous delay

Shluggy
10-12-2013, 06:57 PM
Gree....Sirius....whoever.....

Can we have the results for Storming Highland Pass please?
We are nearly two weeks in this time.

Good on Shluggy for doing his own, but us lowly 50+ guilds need some acknowledgement too.......

Thanks in advance.....

Yup, ja, yes, si, yeah, oui, yep, hai, affirmative, tak............

Just want to make a quick change to the quote above.... "Doing HER own" lmao!!

bumpyfunk
10-13-2013, 01:28 AM
I do beg your pardon. 😳

Gfours
10-13-2013, 04:16 AM

You do realise that sounds sooooooooooooooo wrong! But whatever floats your boat.

And yup Gree what's taking so long?

Shluggy
10-13-2013, 05:08 AM
I had thought of that Gfours lmao!!

JoeDaddy
10-13-2013, 05:11 AM

Hah! I totally thought you were a man! Although on the internet, it's safest to assume everyone is a man...

And yeah Gree, WTF?!? It's been almost 2 weeks!

Gfours
10-13-2013, 07:23 AM
I had thought of that Gfours lmao!!

Glad I'm not the only one with my mind in the gutter! ;) I was gonna ask could i watch! But that could get me into so much trouble I didn't dare ask :)

itsaklayton
10-13-2013, 12:01 PM
It is beyond the pale that we are required to beg for basic information. Information that is obviously readily available the moment the war ends.

Shluggy
10-13-2013, 12:21 PM
It is beyond the pale that we are required to beg for basic information. Information that is obviously readily available the moment the war ends.

That's so true! But I guess it takes time to gather up all their sticky notes and put them in order!!
However, hahh hem, we could have had the top 50 done but I could get a ticket reply from Gree quicker than getting everyone to post their scores on that thread lol

bumpyfunk
10-13-2013, 12:39 PM
In 24 hours, it will be 2 weeks since war.

COME ON GREE.

How are we supposed to recruit?
Especially when we have made around 200 places.

And that's a guess!

We are currently recruiting on guesswork.

Zenobia
10-13-2013, 03:54 PM
I wonder if Gree waits for a certain quota of posts begging them for what should be straightforward and extremely simple for them to do before doing it for some reason. Anyway, here is mine to get us closer to that quota:

Gree, please post the Storming Highland Pass winner's list. It's been 2 weeks.

Capitalsfanatic
10-13-2013, 09:23 PM
Two weeks this time. Can't accuse Gree of learning from previous customer complaints. Each battle event requires another thread of messages asking for the winner's list, and each time, the wait gets longer. Something wrong with this picture.

Shluggy
10-14-2013, 06:40 AM
I wonder if Gree waits for a certain quota of posts begging them for what should be straightforward and extremely simple for them to do before doing it for some reason. Anyway, here is mine to get us closer to that quota:

Gree, please post the Storming Highland Pass winner's list. It's been 2 weeks.

I was thinking the very same thing Zenobia!! Next war we start this thread just as war ends. I think we should all send tickets too!

E-I
10-14-2013, 08:46 AM
Anyone think the rankings get released before the start of the next war? I am having doubts.

KM KAge
10-14-2013, 09:00 AM
Maybe GREE could combine this with a community event. All the guilds could combine their resources, and when we collectively contribute 100,000 gems they will publish the results. Maybe I should not give them ideas.

Shluggy
10-14-2013, 09:42 AM
Maybe GREE could combine this with a community event. All the guilds could combine their resources, and when we collectively contribute 100,000 gems they will publish the results. Maybe I should not give them ideas.

Lmao! Noooooo shhhhhhhhh

Nacon10
10-14-2013, 12:03 PM
what does it matter you know where you finished you you got the rewards for that tier .

Shluggy
10-14-2013, 03:48 PM
It matters to some, if it doesn't matter to you then don't read the thread, simple.

bumpyfunk
10-14-2013, 04:43 PM
It helps me in three ways:

1) I can gee up the troops with the new, improved, 'look at where we are now' speech.
2) It helps recruit. We recruit a better level of fighter hitting, say 180th than 480th. Nice to know precisely, rather than guessing.
3) It makes me feel as though the hard earned cash I spent last wars counts for something!!

All we are asking is for acknowledgement of data that ALREADY EXISTS!

GREE......ITS 14 DAYS INTO AN 18 DAY CYCLE. PULL YOUR SOCKS UP.

Vachau
10-14-2013, 07:33 PM
Are we actually going to start another Conquest of Kings without knowing the full results of the last one? Funny thing is that I really don't care about the last one anymore. Gree doesn't

bumpyfunk
10-14-2013, 11:02 PM
In which case, why should we care about this one?

The whole point we enjoy warring so much is to climb the ranking list. The prize is nice, but we have way exceeded that with this wave of LTQ and GLTQ ones.

Without knowing our rank, we have very little reason to war. I'll just have to put '180ish' on my signature!! 😁

ELVIS2K13
10-15-2013, 12:30 AM
It matters to some, if it doesn't matter to you then don't read the thread, simple.

Don't be upset your rankings thread failed .

Mr. Sirmanchoo
10-15-2013, 12:58 AM
Don't be upset your rankings thread failed .

No, his thread did fine.

I am pretty sure there is something in the rules of the forum that says not to post from multiple forum accounts. Maybe this is your main account. But if it is, I must say, you and Nacon10 post in very similar posting styles. Both of you have poor grammar, negative comments(always), improper punctuation and similar name formats... just a saying.

ELVIS2K13
10-15-2013, 01:13 AM
No, his thread did fine.

I am pretty sure there is something in the rules of the forum that says not to post from multiple forum accounts. Maybe this is your main account. But if it is, I must say, you and Nacon10 post in very similar posting styles. Both of you have poor grammar, negative comments(always), improper punctuation and similar name formats... just a saying.

Wipe your face . Shluggys made a mess all over you .

Shluggy
10-15-2013, 02:15 AM
To ELVIS2K13
I find your first post just plain rude and your second highly offensive. There is absolutely no need for such behaviour on here, especially on a thread you obviously have no interest in.
I totally agree with Mr. Sirmanchoo about the fact that you are a very negative influence on this forum. What exactly was the point in either of your comments here, except to upset and humiliate people!

Ryikk
10-15-2013, 04:34 AM
Yes can the MORON at Gree that is responsible for running the 1 SQL statement that generates these numbers EVERY war quit screwing around and do the 5min of work required to get the list out!?!?!?

So ridiculous that such an easy task takes weeks! I work in IT and I ASSURE YOU, this is a 5 min task at best. The fact that they do it every war means they can even script a job to so this. The results could be posted minutes after the war ends yet they let is sti for weeks. I am surprised they haven't offered "early results" for a large amount of gems...greedy pricks.

bumpyfunk
10-15-2013, 04:38 AM
Not sure about anyone else, but I am neither humiliated nor upset by Elvis' comments. If anyone is humiliated, I suggest that lies at Elvis' feet for such a flaccid attempt at offense.

How embarrassing!! 😳

Anyway, WHERE ARE OUR RANKINGS GREE? 15/18 DAYS

senna
10-15-2013, 05:26 AM
No, his thread did fine.

Likely. Just like how he might have a main in TRK and a mini in a top75. Both think in a very similar way, like a candle in a dark room.

Capitalsfanatic
10-15-2013, 10:55 AM
C'mon Gree, can we please have the Highland Pass finishers list before the next battle? No excuse for a two week wait for so simple a db pull. Where I work, we make this type data available in minutes.

bumpyfunk
10-15-2013, 10:54 PM
15/18 days to the next war an no rankings.

Danthorne
10-16-2013, 04:53 AM
New war two days away. Still no ranking released from previous one? Ridiculous and inexcusable. Why? I'd love to hear the real reason. My LLP guild was within top 150 when leaderboard froze, but we didn't get the prize when war was over, so I'd really like to know our exact placement. Why is that so difficult to obtain?

Munseyspin
10-16-2013, 09:21 PM
If we're not getting them can't someone from Gree post.
"We can't be bothered with this". Then we can move on? As that's what it seemslike.

bumpyfunk
10-16-2013, 11:03 PM
In the UK, we are now the day before the next war.

Still no news. With the amount of money my guild spent last war to gain position, I can't justify ANY spending this time around without knowing (with good time) where we ended last time. This is ABSOLUTELY fundamental in getting excited about the next war.

Not only is this already difficult enough to get people bothered enough (we are still in the same wage month as the last war), but without rankings, to put it quite bluntly.....THESE WARS WILL BE A FAILURE.

What the heck is going on? We are money spending customers, and even when I sent a ticket, it took over 24 hours to get an 'automated' response. Is Gree now at saturation point?

If Gree is able to develop and release an almost IDENTICAL game as KA (Dragons Realm, I think)...and not allow us to see what giving them our hard earned money has achieved, then this is not a standard Gree moan, but a statement of fact.

Bad customer service to money spenders = money spenders lose interest.

Really. THAT simple.

I am trying to run a guild and Gree have made it very very difficult this time around.

bumpyfunk
10-16-2013, 11:21 PM
Finally got a response from my ticket.

So I you want to find out, it seems that we can no longer rely on these forums for player info.

Get your ticket in now to stand a chance of getting an answer before war.

Berneburg
10-17-2013, 05:51 AM

So I you want to find out, it seems that we can no longer rely on these forums for player info.

Did you get the rankings via the reposne to your ticket, or did you just get a reponse saying they won't be posted in the forums from now on?

Shluggy
10-17-2013, 07:30 AM

Yeah, what happened with your ticket???

Munseyspin
10-17-2013, 11:02 AM
Hopeful bump, 24 hours to go.
Come on Gree, at least give us an idea what's happening.

bumpyfunk
10-17-2013, 01:37 PM
Sorry, busy day.

They were short and to the point. Here it is copy pasted.....

<<<I understand your concern, if you are referring to "Highland Pass" as per records I see that your guild has ranked 194 and you have been rewarded with respective items. If you have any other concerns feel free to revert back.>>>

Sirius
10-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Hey Guys,

I apologize on dropping the ball for the list. I'm working to get it up right now.

Munseyspin
10-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Nice, and thankyou very much for responding.

FeelSoHigh
10-17-2013, 02:12 PM
Hey Guys,

I apologize on dropping the ball for the list. I'm working to get it up right now.

Better late than never...

Nacon10
10-17-2013, 02:16 PM
funny how the govt is back and running and we get a response to a rankings list

Shluggy
10-17-2013, 02:56 PM
Hmmm Nacon10, interesting point!!

Oh and thank you Sirius! But I won't say better late than never because for me, the night before the next war, it might as well have been never in regards to recruiting! But thank you anyway. We do need this list to see how the rivals we encounter this weekend faired in Highland Pass.

Waiting patiently..............

Shluggy
10-17-2013, 04:03 PM
Hey Guys,

Hmm ok, it's been more than 2 hrs, I'm gunna have to go to bed soon! What's taking so long? Please please don't keep us waiting this long after this weekend.

Sirius
10-17-2013, 04:33 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?71537-Storming-Highland-Pass-Top-1500!&p=1034082#post1034082